NASHVILLE, TN (June 12, 2014) – Warner/Chappell Production Music, Warner Music Group’s production music arm, has created a new theme and package for the 2014 FIFA World Cup to be broadcast on ESPN. Warner/Chappell Production Music produced over 150 tracks overall at their state-of-the-art studios in Salt Lake City, UT. Featuring a modified theme from the 2010 FIFA World Cup, Warner/Chappell Production Music created new opens, bumpers, vamps and closers. In addition, world-renowned percussionist, Alex Acuna, provided all the ethnic percussion tracks at the legendary Ocean Way Studios in Los Angeles, CA. Wayne Bergeron added his virtuoso trumpet to select tracks. . This extensive package was produced by Warner/Chappell Production Music’s own Bryan Hofheins and Judd Maher and composed by Lisle Moore. This Production Team produced the original Theme package for ESPN’s coverage of the 2010 FIFA World Cup, which aired first for the South Africa Games. They were ecstatic to adapt and add to the memorable theme music package for the Brazil World Cup stage. “What an honor and privilege it was to be a part of writing the music for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. It’s exciting to think that the games will be broadcast all over the globe! Hopefully we captured the same excitement and grandeur that this beautiful game gives to its fans worldwide.” Bryan Hofheins echoed Lisle’s sentiment by saying, “It has been an honor and a thrill to create the music theme package for the world’s largest sporting event! We utilized the best talent in the world to bring their ‘A’ game, and everyone came through big time.“ Randy Wachtler, President & CEO, said, “I’m so incredibly proud of our Production Team for creating this amazing music that will be heard throughout the world.” . The 2014 FIFA World Cup will take place from June 12th to July 13th in Brazil and will be broadcast on ESPN and ABC, which are owned by The Walt Disney Company. . About Warner/Chappell Production Music . Warner/Chappell Production Music is recognized as a worldwide leader within the production music industry, with over 35 years of experience and success. It unites many of the most successful and respected independent brands in production music, including 615 Music, Non-Stop Music, Groove Addicts, V – The Production Library, and many others. The brands comprising Warner/Chappell Production Music have been the recipients of many industry awards, including multiple Emmy®, Telly, ADDY and Promax honors. . ###
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Warner/Chappell Production Music Creates Custom Music for ESPN's Coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup2014-06-12 16:29:02
- 2014 Proves A Banner Year For iPi Soft
- ChyronHego Technology Gives Life to Tinker Bell and Other Stunning Visual Effects in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live!'
- QUANTUM TO SPEAK AT STORAGE VISIONS 2015
- Archimedia CMO to Address Media Collaboration Workflows at Storage Visions 2015
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- Australia's Staging Connections Upgrades Crown Melbourne Communications With Riedel Acrobat Intercom System
- Pro Sound Effects Hybrid Library Sale Ends December 31st
- SSE Hire Pilots HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi6 Digital Console and Realtime Rack at Cambridge Folk Festival
- Canada’s Arden Theatre Delivers Robust Production With HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi Consoles
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Delivers Unrivalled Control and Low Cost of Ownership with New Intellivox 380 Series Loudspeakers