Vaddio has extended its availability for live technical support from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. (CST) beginning October 1st, 2013. It’s not always possible to get in touch with a live person for technical support during an early morning video call or late night live event. “Good support, provided directly from the manufacturer, is critical to keeping systems running successfully,” explained Vaddio CEO and President, Rob Sheeley. “Vaddio stands by providing the right information, tools and solutions to get questions addressed quickly and efficiently. Plus, customers get a single point-of-contact to help diagnose and troubleshoot concerns.” The Vaddio technical support team is comprised of veteran AV professionals and engineers who have extensive experience with not only Vaddio products, but also Vaddio integrated AV solutions – regardless of the vendor. The Vaddio support team can be reached directly at (763) 971-4428. Additional install guides, technical support documents and support tools are available through Vaddio’s Technical Support Center at support.vaddio.com. Vaddio’s innovative products and partner-focused practices provide opportunity for integrators and resellers to win business and increase profitability. With industry-leading warranties, one-year advance replacement, and expert technical support, customers have the entire Vaddio team standing behind every project. ### About Vaddio: Vaddio is the premier global manufacturer of PTZ cameras, specialty camera control systems and professional USB peripherals for the audiovisual, videoconference and broadcast marketplaces. In applications ranging from distance learning to corporate conferencing and television production, Vaddio products bring class-leading capabilities, convenience and flexibility to you and your customers alike—elevating the science of communication with the Art of Easy. To learn more or to become a dealer, contact Vaddio at www.vaddio.com or by phone at 1 (800) 572-2011.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vaddio Extends Live Technical Support Hours to Better Serve Customers2013-09-20 09:37:20
- Dalet Announces Release of AmberFin 10.5
- AJA LUT-box Advances Color Control for Documentary Cinematographer Matthias Bolliger
- Highlands Church Breaks Audio Barriers With HARMAN Soundcraft Vi3000 Digital Console
- MILLER CAMERA SUPPORT EQUIPMENT SPONSORS THE 2014 BUFTA AWARDS IN SUPPORT OF THE NEXT GENERATION OF FILMMAKERS
- Thinkbox Software Launches Deadline 7
- Clay Paky Fixtures Hit the Road with Fleetwood Mac
- Electrosonic Provides AV Support for the “Beyond Rubik’s Cube” Traveling Exhibition Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the Colorful Puzzle
- Riedel Appoints Robert Pennington as U.S. Sales Manager, Broadcast, for East Coast
- New Wohler Products at BES EXPO 2015
- NUGEN Audio at the 2015 NAMM Show