Vaddio has extended its availability for live technical support from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. (CST) beginning October 1st, 2013. It’s not always possible to get in touch with a live person for technical support during an early morning video call or late night live event. “Good support, provided directly from the manufacturer, is critical to keeping systems running successfully,” explained Vaddio CEO and President, Rob Sheeley. “Vaddio stands by providing the right information, tools and solutions to get questions addressed quickly and efficiently. Plus, customers get a single point-of-contact to help diagnose and troubleshoot concerns.” The Vaddio technical support team is comprised of veteran AV professionals and engineers who have extensive experience with not only Vaddio products, but also Vaddio integrated AV solutions – regardless of the vendor. The Vaddio support team can be reached directly at (763) 971-4428. Additional install guides, technical support documents and support tools are available through Vaddio’s Technical Support Center at support.vaddio.com. Vaddio’s innovative products and partner-focused practices provide opportunity for integrators and resellers to win business and increase profitability. With industry-leading warranties, one-year advance replacement, and expert technical support, customers have the entire Vaddio team standing behind every project. ### About Vaddio: Vaddio is the premier global manufacturer of PTZ cameras, specialty camera control systems and professional USB peripherals for the audiovisual, videoconference and broadcast marketplaces. In applications ranging from distance learning to corporate conferencing and television production, Vaddio products bring class-leading capabilities, convenience and flexibility to you and your customers alike—elevating the science of communication with the Art of Easy. To learn more or to become a dealer, contact Vaddio at www.vaddio.com or by phone at 1 (800) 572-2011.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Vaddio Extends Live Technical Support Hours to Better Serve Customers2013-09-20 09:37:20
- Forbidden Signs Reseller Deal With Italy's 09 Technology
- Encompass Digital Media Chooses DigitalGlue for Middleware Solution to Enhance Media Server
- Sonnet and Audinate Partner to Certify PCIe Sound Cards for Sonnet Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe Expansion Systems
- DPA Microphones Hits the Road with Counting Cars
- Red TX Standardises HARMAN Studer Consoles in OB Vans for 96kHz Format
- Matrox Maevex Streams Full HD Camera Footage from Hong Kong International Airport to Off-Site Aviation Gallery
- All India Radio Takes New NETIA Radio-Assist Software Live at New Delhi Headquarters and 48 Stations Across India
- Hula Post Production Supports “Nightcrawler”
- Blackmagic Design adds 80fps recording to URSA Digital Film Camera
- 51 Minds Uses Teranex and DaVinci Resolve for CMT’s “Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge”