Urbana, IL – Cobalt Digital (www.CobaltDigital.com), manufacturer of award-winning 3G/HD/SD-SDI conversion gear for broadcast environments, recently installed a complement of terminal gear in Turner Studios’ latest mobile units. The announcement was made by Cobalt’s svp of sales, Bob McAlpine, from company headquarters in Urbana, IL. The two trucks received identical equipment packages slated for video processing, signal conversion and distribution. The order comprised eleven frames including Cobalt’s new award-winning HPF-9000 high-power, high-density frames. The units are populated with nearly 200 cards including the Company’s 3G/HD/SD-SDI Fusion3G® 9901-UDX up/down/cross format converter, numerous DAs and color correctors. Cobalt also supplied multiple OGCP-9000 control panels, and numerous Mini-DIN rears ensure maximum density. Fabrication was accomplished by Beck Associates, a systems integrator located in Pflugerville, TX. Turner Studios is the full service production division of Turner Broadcasting Systems Inc. aligned under Turner’s Global Technology and Operations division. Turner Studios services include studio operations, live broadcast production operations, post production, visual effects and animation, design and creative services, digital media production, remote and outside broadcast production. Turner Studios services all of Turner’s Entertainment Networks including TBS, TNT, TCM, Cartoon Network and TruTV, as well as Turner’s news networks including CNN, and many of Turner’s International Networks such as TNT and Cartoon Latin America. For information regarding the Turner Studios mobile units, please contact Susan O’Neal at susan.Oneal@turner.com. # # # ABOUT COBALT DIGITAL INC. Cobalt Digital Inc. designs and manufactures award-winning 3G/HD/SD conversion gear for the broadcast television environment. Distributed through a worldwide network of dealers, system integrators, and other partnerships, Cobalt products are backed with a 5-year warranty. For more information, visit http://www.cobaltdigital.com. Company Contact: Chris Shaw, EVP of Sales and Marketing +1-217-344-1243 / email@example.com Press Contact: Desert Moon Communications / Harriet Diener +1-845-512-8283 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Turner Trucks Hit The Road With Cobalt Digital Terminal Gear2013-04-18 12:53:40
- 2014 Proves A Banner Year For iPi Soft
- ChyronHego Technology Gives Life to Tinker Bell and Other Stunning Visual Effects in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live!'
- QUANTUM TO SPEAK AT STORAGE VISIONS 2015
- Archimedia CMO to Address Media Collaboration Workflows at Storage Visions 2015
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- Australia's Staging Connections Upgrades Crown Melbourne Communications With Riedel Acrobat Intercom System
- Pro Sound Effects Hybrid Library Sale Ends December 31st
- SSE Hire Pilots HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi6 Digital Console and Realtime Rack at Cambridge Folk Festival
- Canada’s Arden Theatre Delivers Robust Production With HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi Consoles
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Delivers Unrivalled Control and Low Cost of Ownership with New Intellivox 380 Series Loudspeakers