THOUSAND OAKS, California, August 22, 2013 – Nothing beats watching professional athletes in the same environment they compete in, be it sunny soccer stadiums, rainy polo fields and even snowy slopes! SunBriteTV’s weatherproof outdoor televisions are the ideal way to keep ski resort guests engaged during next year’s Winter Games. “Imagine finishing your last ride of the day, sliding into the lodge and right out onto the patio to catch your favorite skier beginning his first run of the games on a SunBriteTV,” says Tom Dixon, VP of Marketing, SunBriteTV. “Any ski or snow fanatic now has the opportunity to watch their sport outside!” SunBriteTV’s outdoor televisions turn ski resort decks, patios, and lodges into revenue-generating après-ski entertainment zones. Withstanding temperatures as low as -40° Fahrenheit, SunBriteTV’s resist rain, snow, sleet, hail and even ice. SunBriteTV’s Marquee Series models possess a 700-nit panel and Enhanced Solar Tolerance technology that allows them to be viewed in direct sunlight, with no risk of isotropic blackout. Every SunBriteTV includes a 2-year warranty, a weatherproof remote, and a built-in 20-watt sound system. Optional accessories include a variety of wall-, ceiling- or pole-mount installation solutions, dust covers and FM Radio. For more information on SunBriteTV please visit www.sunbritetv.com or call the sales department directly at 866.357.8688. About SunBriteTV SunBriteTV’s all-weather televisions have been time-tested in home installations, outdoor sports arena, restaurant and hotel patios and even on military vehicles participating in field operations. All models are available through SunBriteTV’s network of Authorized Dealers. To inquire about becoming an Authorized Dealer, contact SunBriteTV at 866.357.8688, or visit the Dealer Inquiry page at www.sunbritetv.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
As Summer Ramps Down, SunBriteTV Outdoor Televisions Ramp Up Ski Resorts For 2014 Winter Games2013-08-22 09:20:41
- Chris Fetner, Mark Aitken, and Darcy Antonellis to Keynote at SMPTE 2014 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition
- Richard Bevan Promoted to Senior Vice President/General Manager of WorldStage West
- Drama Republic and Eight Rooks use Aframe’s Cloud Video Platform To Expedite Collaboration on “The Honourable Woman”
- Forbidden to Present Two Sessions at IBC Content Everywhere Conference During IBC2014
- Projection Studio at Edinburgh Tattoo
- HARMAN’S AKG WMS4500 Wireless Microphone System and D7 Ltd Mic Keep Up With Carlos Elizalde’s Every Move
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera and DaVinci Resolve 11 Used on Owl City “Wolf Bite” Music Video
- GO AV Adds UDC 400 from High Resolution Systems for Control of Blackmagic Design’s 2ME ATEM Switcher
- Small Tree Provides End-to-End Workflow Solution for Advertising Agency
- Cobalt Prepares to Introduce European Market to A Significant Number of NEW Products at IBC 2014