THOUSAND OAKS, California, August 22, 2013 – Nothing beats watching professional athletes in the same environment they compete in, be it sunny soccer stadiums, rainy polo fields and even snowy slopes! SunBriteTV’s weatherproof outdoor televisions are the ideal way to keep ski resort guests engaged during next year’s Winter Games. “Imagine finishing your last ride of the day, sliding into the lodge and right out onto the patio to catch your favorite skier beginning his first run of the games on a SunBriteTV,” says Tom Dixon, VP of Marketing, SunBriteTV. “Any ski or snow fanatic now has the opportunity to watch their sport outside!” SunBriteTV’s outdoor televisions turn ski resort decks, patios, and lodges into revenue-generating après-ski entertainment zones. Withstanding temperatures as low as -40° Fahrenheit, SunBriteTV’s resist rain, snow, sleet, hail and even ice. SunBriteTV’s Marquee Series models possess a 700-nit panel and Enhanced Solar Tolerance technology that allows them to be viewed in direct sunlight, with no risk of isotropic blackout. Every SunBriteTV includes a 2-year warranty, a weatherproof remote, and a built-in 20-watt sound system. Optional accessories include a variety of wall-, ceiling- or pole-mount installation solutions, dust covers and FM Radio. For more information on SunBriteTV please visit www.sunbritetv.com or call the sales department directly at 866.357.8688. About SunBriteTV SunBriteTV’s all-weather televisions have been time-tested in home installations, outdoor sports arena, restaurant and hotel patios and even on military vehicles participating in field operations. All models are available through SunBriteTV’s network of Authorized Dealers. To inquire about becoming an Authorized Dealer, contact SunBriteTV at 866.357.8688, or visit the Dealer Inquiry page at www.sunbritetv.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Summer Ramps Down, SunBriteTV Outdoor Televisions Ramp Up Ski Resorts For 2014 Winter Games2013-08-22 09:20:41
- Bexel Supports a New Season of the Best in Reality TV
- The Walt Disney Company, Panasonic, Dolby Laboratories Make Cornerstone Donations to SMPTE Centennial Campaign
- Primestream Products on Display at CAPER 2014:
- AJA Ki Pro Powers ‘Life Is Beautiful’ Live Stream Produced by Camp Digital
- Wohler Products at CCW 2014
- Tedial Expands North American Operations
- Cogswell College Student Wins "Best Horror Game Design" Contest Held by Ares Magazine
- O2 Post, Brazil’s Largest Post House, Installs DaVinci Resolve and 80 Seats of Resolve Software
- Pexip Infinity Expands Remote Education Capabilities of Texas Education Telecommunications Network
- Estonia Public Broadcasting Achieves “Best Sound Ever” with HARMAN Studer’s Vista 5 M3 Digital Console