Husby Turns To Numerous Sound Devices Products On Set VANCOUVER, B.C., MAY 25, 2011 — Tireless production sound mixer David Husby is in high demand these days, having worked virtually nonstop on more than half a dozen films over the past two years. While traveling from location to location, this jet-setting audio pro has come to rely on Sound Devices and its digital recorders and accessory products while working on his extensive filmography. With a Sound Devices 788T Digital Recorder and its CL-9 Linear Fader Controller and CL-8 Controller in tow, and a second 788T serving as a back-up, Husby’s trusty sound rig accompanies him to capture the sound on each filming location. His more recent portfolio includes last years’ The A-Team and Tooth Fairy, as well as titles scheduled for release later this year such as Rise of the Apes, The Big Year and Final Destination 5. He is also currently working on the upcoming animated film, Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Sought After Sound Mixer David Husby Relies On Sound Devices for Several Film Projects2011-05-25 15:35:45
- VIEW Conference 2015 Names Keynote Speakers for Event in Turin, Italy, Oct. 19-23;
- Video Devices Announces PIX-E5H Now Shipping
- Miller Fluid Heads (Europe) Ltd. Debuts Cineline 2090 Tripod System to the European Market At IBC 2015
- Anton/Bauer Announces New CINE Battery Series at the 2015 IBC Show
- EditShare Announces Key Sales Appointments
- Melpomen Completes First Stadium Install with HARMAN’s JBL EN54-24 Compliant AW595-LS
- Linear Acoustic Demonstrates AERO.soft™ at IBC 2015
- Port Lighting Systems Grows Inventory with Clay Paky Alpha Spot QWO 800 Fixtures
- Music Industry Veteran Builds Affordable LI Soundstage, Recording Studio
- IBC2015: Zylight ‘Spread the Newz’ Contest Offers Free On-Camera Lights