Husby Turns To Numerous Sound Devices Products On Set VANCOUVER, B.C., MAY 25, 2011 — Tireless production sound mixer David Husby is in high demand these days, having worked virtually nonstop on more than half a dozen films over the past two years. While traveling from location to location, this jet-setting audio pro has come to rely on Sound Devices and its digital recorders and accessory products while working on his extensive filmography. With a Sound Devices 788T Digital Recorder and its CL-9 Linear Fader Controller and CL-8 Controller in tow, and a second 788T serving as a back-up, Husby’s trusty sound rig accompanies him to capture the sound on each filming location. His more recent portfolio includes last years’ The A-Team and Tooth Fairy, as well as titles scheduled for release later this year such as Rise of the Apes, The Big Year and Final Destination 5. He is also currently working on the upcoming animated film, Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sought After Sound Mixer David Husby Relies On Sound Devices for Several Film Projects2011-05-25 15:35:45
- The XL Video Factor Live
- Lightware Matrix and Fiber Transmitters/Receivers Help Tell the Story of Campeche, Mexico in Vibrant Projection Mapping
- XL Video Supports Olivier Awards with MasterCard for Fifth Consecutive Year
- XL Video Supports Teenage Cancer Trust 15th Anniversary Shows
- The 3D Web Fest to Feature Live Presentations of Interactive Web Experiences
- Blue Line is Hot on the Trail of DPA Microphones
- KEXP 90.3 FM RADIO SEATTLE BREAKS GROUND ON WSDG STUDIO
- New PESA Blade System Wins NewBay Media 2015 NAB Show Award
- Tedial Named IABM Game Changer
- Dalet Manages Archives at CyBC