Husby Turns To Numerous Sound Devices Products On Set VANCOUVER, B.C., MAY 25, 2011 — Tireless production sound mixer David Husby is in high demand these days, having worked virtually nonstop on more than half a dozen films over the past two years. While traveling from location to location, this jet-setting audio pro has come to rely on Sound Devices and its digital recorders and accessory products while working on his extensive filmography. With a Sound Devices 788T Digital Recorder and its CL-9 Linear Fader Controller and CL-8 Controller in tow, and a second 788T serving as a back-up, Husby’s trusty sound rig accompanies him to capture the sound on each filming location. His more recent portfolio includes last years’ The A-Team and Tooth Fairy, as well as titles scheduled for release later this year such as Rise of the Apes, The Big Year and Final Destination 5. He is also currently working on the upcoming animated film, Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Sought After Sound Mixer David Husby Relies On Sound Devices for Several Film Projects2011-05-25 15:35:45
- Lightware Matrix Router Gets Kudos for Performance at Sochi Winter Olympics
- Calibre UK signs with Imagine Communications for worldwide distribution of new Fovea-F1 MEMC convertor at IBC 2014
- Fluendo Acquires LongoMatch
- Codex Advances Motion Picture and Broadcast Workflows at IBC 2014 (11.C71)
- Lady Gaga Launches ArtRave Tour with Clay Paky Fixtures
- Forbidden Integrates Timecode Buddy Into Forscene Platform Via MovieSlate iOS App
- Goldcrest Post Adds High End Picture Finishing with DaVinci Resolve
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Stands Sturdy Amongst TV Azteca Station Upgrade
- Chandler Limited and Abbey Road Studios Announce Long-Term Agreement
- SMPTE Confers 'Fellow' Status on Eight Members of Motion-Imaging Technology Industry