Husby Turns To Numerous Sound Devices Products On Set VANCOUVER, B.C., MAY 25, 2011 — Tireless production sound mixer David Husby is in high demand these days, having worked virtually nonstop on more than half a dozen films over the past two years. While traveling from location to location, this jet-setting audio pro has come to rely on Sound Devices and its digital recorders and accessory products while working on his extensive filmography. With a Sound Devices 788T Digital Recorder and its CL-9 Linear Fader Controller and CL-8 Controller in tow, and a second 788T serving as a back-up, Husby’s trusty sound rig accompanies him to capture the sound on each filming location. His more recent portfolio includes last years’ The A-Team and Tooth Fairy, as well as titles scheduled for release later this year such as Rise of the Apes, The Big Year and Final Destination 5. He is also currently working on the upcoming animated film, Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Sought After Sound Mixer David Husby Relies On Sound Devices for Several Film Projects2011-05-25 15:35:45
- The Hit House Celebrates its 10th Anniversary as One of the Country's Top Original Music Composers for Movie Trailers, TV Commercials & Videogame Marketing:
- Timothy Woodward Jr.’s New Film“4GOT10” Shot on Blackmagic URSA Digital Film Cameras
- Filmworkers Partners with Top Directors for Effects-Driven Spots
- FuseFX Brings Penn State’s Nittany Lion to Life for Emmy-Winning Image Spot
- WSDG SETS VARIED AES CONVENTION PRESENTATION SCHEDULE
- John C. Lewis Paris Photo Featured in City Hearts: 2015 Fresh Focus Photo Auction
- Adorama Gears Up for PhotoPlus Expo 2015
- Alonso Sound Releases Morgan Page Soundset for Spire
- T2 Computing Explores MAM and the Monetization of Content at Thought Leadership Event
- BenQ's Large-Venue Projectors are Ready for the Big Time