Husby Turns To Numerous Sound Devices Products On Set VANCOUVER, B.C., MAY 25, 2011 — Tireless production sound mixer David Husby is in high demand these days, having worked virtually nonstop on more than half a dozen films over the past two years. While traveling from location to location, this jet-setting audio pro has come to rely on Sound Devices and its digital recorders and accessory products while working on his extensive filmography. With a Sound Devices 788T Digital Recorder and its CL-9 Linear Fader Controller and CL-8 Controller in tow, and a second 788T serving as a back-up, Husby’s trusty sound rig accompanies him to capture the sound on each filming location. His more recent portfolio includes last years’ The A-Team and Tooth Fairy, as well as titles scheduled for release later this year such as Rise of the Apes, The Big Year and Final Destination 5. He is also currently working on the upcoming animated film, Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Sought After Sound Mixer David Husby Relies On Sound Devices for Several Film Projects2011-05-25 15:35:45
- Independent Production Giant Endemol Transforms Storage and Content Management With DIVArchive and DIVAdirector
- IDENTITY Signs Director Philip Andelman
- Edit 1 Unveils Its New Cast of Characters
- Canal+ Enhances Live Broadcast Coverage of Rallye de France-Alsace With Trimaran GeoRacing System
- Radio Television Suisse Optimizes Broadcast Resources with Orad
- Creative Audio Post Relies on TSL Microphone to Record Sounds for First 3D Movie Ever Filmed in Antarctica
- iZotope Launches RX 4: Complete Audio Repair and Enhancement
- Alcorn McBride Welcomes Devin Acker to Software Engineering Position
- Codex Launches to International Space Station on SpaceX Rocket
- The HPA Announces 2014 Winners of Engineering Excellence Awards and HPA Judges Award for Creativity and Innovation