Montreal, Canada/Modena, Italy, May 8, 2012 — Matrox Graphics Inc. today announced a partnership with Progea, after M-Series multi-display graphics cards were validated on the software original equipment manufacturer’s latest SCADA platform, Movicon™ 11. M-Series cards deliver exceptional graphics and pristine image quality for enhanced multi-display efficiency, while Movicon 11 guarantees continuous production process information flow in real time. Combined, they yield a versatile SCADA/HMI supervision solution across up to four displays for use within process control, energy production, T&D sectors, and other mission-critical environments.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software OEM Progea Validates Matrox M-Series Graphics Cards with Signature SCADA Solution Across up to Four Displays2012-05-08 14:15:48
- SMPTE® Hollywood Section to Explore Laser Projection at February Meeting
- Technicolor PostWorks’ Sam Daley Replicates Black & White Look for Horror Tale “The Eyes of My Mother”
- VRLA Partners with IEEE VR to Present Academic Track at VRLA
- RTI Strengthens Operations With Four Key Promotions
- E2i Design Selects LynTec's RPC Control Breaker Panel for Menlo.Church's San Jose Campus
- Utah Scientific Signs CER-TEC as Manufacturer's Representative for New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia
- Meredith Stations Choose Wirecast Gear for Facebook Live Streaming
- Revolabs Appoints SkyGroup as Distributor for Southern Africa
- VITEC to Showcase Police, Military and Defense Video Streaming Solutions at Enforce Tac 2017
- BroadStream Products at BVE 2017