Montreal, Canada/Modena, Italy, May 8, 2012 — Matrox Graphics Inc. today announced a partnership with Progea, after M-Series multi-display graphics cards were validated on the software original equipment manufacturer’s latest SCADA platform, Movicon™ 11. M-Series cards deliver exceptional graphics and pristine image quality for enhanced multi-display efficiency, while Movicon 11 guarantees continuous production process information flow in real time. Combined, they yield a versatile SCADA/HMI supervision solution across up to four displays for use within process control, energy production, T&D sectors, and other mission-critical environments.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software OEM Progea Validates Matrox M-Series Graphics Cards with Signature SCADA Solution Across up to Four Displays2012-05-08 14:15:48
- Blue Chip Sponsors Line Up for the MPSE/CAS Golf and Poker Tournament
- SMPTE 2016 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition Takes on Timely Topics: UHD, HDR, VR, Cloud, and More
- ENCO Announces Next-Generation Automated Closed Captioning System
- Grace Church of Wooster Expands its Reach in HD with HITACHI Z-HD5000 Cameras
- Classic TV Series Match Game Reboots with Lectrosonics
- Masstech and LiveU Partner to Seamlessly Integrate Acquisition, Production and Newsroom Workflows
- A.C.T Lighting Supports Clearwing with Clay Paky Scenius Fixtures and MA Lighting Consoles for Summerfest
- Pronology and Small Tree Offer Seamless Integration
- Brand New Family Adventure Album "Tales" Released by Award Winning Custom Music and Sound Design Company The Hit House
- Telestream Targets Market Shift as Media and Entertainment Industry Deploys Cloud Workflows