Montreal, Canada/Modena, Italy, May 8, 2012 — Matrox Graphics Inc. today announced a partnership with Progea, after M-Series multi-display graphics cards were validated on the software original equipment manufacturer’s latest SCADA platform, Movicon™ 11. M-Series cards deliver exceptional graphics and pristine image quality for enhanced multi-display efficiency, while Movicon 11 guarantees continuous production process information flow in real time. Combined, they yield a versatile SCADA/HMI supervision solution across up to four displays for use within process control, energy production, T&D sectors, and other mission-critical environments.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software OEM Progea Validates Matrox M-Series Graphics Cards with Signature SCADA Solution Across up to Four Displays2012-05-08 14:15:48
- Lady Gaga Launches ArtRave Tour with Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA2 Consoles Joining Her on the Road
- Forbidden Integrates Timecode Buddy Into Forscene Platform Via MovieSlate iOS App
- Goldcrest Post Adds High End Picture Finishing with DaVinci Resolve
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Stands Sturdy Amongst TV Azteca Station Upgrade
- Chandler Limited and Abbey Road Studios Announce Long-Term Agreement
- SMPTE Confers 'Fellow' Status on Eight Members of Motion-Imaging Technology Industry
- Nexidia and Telestream Announce Integration of Nexidia QC Caption Verification Tool Into Vantage Workflow Automation Environment
- SMPTE Announces 2014 Honorees and Award Winners
- CueScript Adds Visual Technologies India (VTI) to its Growing Slate of Worldwide Distributors
- September’s Free Workshops at Adorama Teach Photography, Mobile and Consumer Electronics to Include Everyone in Back to School Learning