Montreal, Canada/Modena, Italy, May 8, 2012 — Matrox Graphics Inc. today announced a partnership with Progea, after M-Series multi-display graphics cards were validated on the software original equipment manufacturer’s latest SCADA platform, Movicon™ 11. M-Series cards deliver exceptional graphics and pristine image quality for enhanced multi-display efficiency, while Movicon 11 guarantees continuous production process information flow in real time. Combined, they yield a versatile SCADA/HMI supervision solution across up to four displays for use within process control, energy production, T&D sectors, and other mission-critical environments.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Software OEM Progea Validates Matrox M-Series Graphics Cards with Signature SCADA Solution Across up to Four Displays2012-05-08 14:15:48
- Japan’s HBC Flex Installs Blackmagic Design’s Cintel Film Scanner
- Blackmagic Design Announces Exciting New Lower Price for SmartView Broadcast Monitors
- FOR-A to Introduce High Performance MV-4300 Multi-Viewer at 2017 NAB Show
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Adorama selected as finalist for “Best Influencer and Celebrity YouTube Campaign” and “Best in Retail and E-Commerce” in the 9th Annual Shorty Awards
- Pro7ect 2017 Ends With 20 Songs Written & Recorded In Just Four Days
- Trumpeter Ramon Figueras Features DPA Microphones In His Ground-Breaking Music Videos
- Masstech to Launch Advanced Disaster Recovery Platform at 2017 NAB Show
- iHeartRadio Music Awards Make Strong Visual Statement with Big Claypaky Lighting Package
- Cloud Microphones Spring “Z-quinox” Sale