Montreal, Canada/Modena, Italy, May 8, 2012 — Matrox Graphics Inc. today announced a partnership with Progea, after M-Series multi-display graphics cards were validated on the software original equipment manufacturer’s latest SCADA platform, Movicon™ 11. M-Series cards deliver exceptional graphics and pristine image quality for enhanced multi-display efficiency, while Movicon 11 guarantees continuous production process information flow in real time. Combined, they yield a versatile SCADA/HMI supervision solution across up to four displays for use within process control, energy production, T&D sectors, and other mission-critical environments.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Software OEM Progea Validates Matrox M-Series Graphics Cards with Signature SCADA Solution Across up to Four Displays2012-05-08 14:15:48
- LDI 2016: Zylight Named Distributor for LDDE Theatrical, Specialty Lighting
- Telestream Highlights Advances in File-based Workflow Solutions at NAB New York
- Cognition Continues Expansion, Debuts 4K DI Theater
- Digital Nirvana to Showcase its Latest Media Management Technologies at NAB Show New York
- Middle Atlantic Earns Patent for Essex QAR Series Rack Design
- Timecode Systems Announces Shipping of SyncBac PRO
- Riedel Products at 2016 NAB Show New York
- STORY Signs Real People/Documentary Director Ky Dickens
- VITEC Shows Innovative Encode/Decode Appliances and Streaming Solutions at NAB Show New York 2016
- Barnfind Americas Returns to SMPTE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition with Expanded BarnMini Series