Montreal, Canada/Modena, Italy, May 8, 2012 — Matrox Graphics Inc. today announced a partnership with Progea, after M-Series multi-display graphics cards were validated on the software original equipment manufacturer’s latest SCADA platform, Movicon™ 11. M-Series cards deliver exceptional graphics and pristine image quality for enhanced multi-display efficiency, while Movicon 11 guarantees continuous production process information flow in real time. Combined, they yield a versatile SCADA/HMI supervision solution across up to four displays for use within process control, energy production, T&D sectors, and other mission-critical environments.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Software OEM Progea Validates Matrox M-Series Graphics Cards with Signature SCADA Solution Across up to Four Displays2012-05-08 14:15:48
- Riedel Adds Desktop SmartPanel to Growing Line of Intelligent User Interfaces
- Riedel MediorNet MultiViewer App Adds Decentralized Multiviewing Capabilities to MediorNet Ecosystem
- Wazee Digital Announces Upgrades to Digital Media Hub
- Calrec goes full throttle with V8 at the 2017 NAB Show
- Quantum to Showcase Veritone's Artificial Intelligence Platform in a StorNext Environment at NAB
- IHSE USA Announces KVM Demonstrations With Multiple Partners at the 2017 NAB Show
- IHSE Announces Draco KVM Extender Compliant With Intel's OPS+-Equipped Displays
- Square Box Systems Announces CatDV Social
- Square Box Systems Unveils Key New Enhancements for Worker 7 MAM Automation Solution
- Osprey Video Plans for the Future of Video Capture With New Capture Card Series and USB 3.0 Devices