Montreal, Canada/Modena, Italy, May 8, 2012 — Matrox Graphics Inc. today announced a partnership with Progea, after M-Series multi-display graphics cards were validated on the software original equipment manufacturer’s latest SCADA platform, Movicon™ 11. M-Series cards deliver exceptional graphics and pristine image quality for enhanced multi-display efficiency, while Movicon 11 guarantees continuous production process information flow in real time. Combined, they yield a versatile SCADA/HMI supervision solution across up to four displays for use within process control, energy production, T&D sectors, and other mission-critical environments.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software OEM Progea Validates Matrox M-Series Graphics Cards with Signature SCADA Solution Across up to Four Displays2012-05-08 14:15:48
- Codex ships V-RAW Recorder for Panasonic VariCam 35 camera
- Encore VFX Envisions the Paranormal for ABC’s ‘The Whispers’
- INTEGRATED MICROWAVE TECHNOLOGIES (IMT) microLITE HITCHES A RIDE ON HELIVIDEO UAV FOR COVERAGE OF U.S. OPEN
- Sound Devices’ Highly Anticipated SL-6 Powering and Wireless System Now Shipping
- Lindenwood University Relies on Hitachi HDTV Cameras for Student-Run Studio and Field Production
- QSR Systems Helps Reality TV Productions Work More Efficiently
- Quantum to Give Keynote Address at 2015 Creative Storage Conference
- Tree of Life Installation Blooms with d3 at Universal Exposition in Milan
- DPA Microphones Help Capture the Sound on Mad Max: Fury Road
- Historic Sunnyvale, CA-Based Cogswell College will Relocate to New Site in San Jose: