Montreal, Canada/Modena, Italy, May 8, 2012 — Matrox Graphics Inc. today announced a partnership with Progea, after M-Series multi-display graphics cards were validated on the software original equipment manufacturer’s latest SCADA platform, Movicon™ 11. M-Series cards deliver exceptional graphics and pristine image quality for enhanced multi-display efficiency, while Movicon 11 guarantees continuous production process information flow in real time. Combined, they yield a versatile SCADA/HMI supervision solution across up to four displays for use within process control, energy production, T&D sectors, and other mission-critical environments.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Software OEM Progea Validates Matrox M-Series Graphics Cards with Signature SCADA Solution Across up to Four Displays2012-05-08 14:15:48
- GPL Technologies Moves Headquarters to Burbank
- Soundelux USA Releases U195 Microphone
- Square Box Systems at Broadcast India Show 2016
- Hollywood Professional Association Unveils HPA Awards Nominees
- All Mobile Video West Coast Upgrades Popular Mobile Unit With Riedel Communications Artist Intercom System
- Musicbed Licensing Platform Creates Live Recording Sessions with Blackmagic Design
- ZOWIE RL2460 Console Monitor Rises to the Brooklyn Beatdown Challenge
- SMPTE Time Code Summits to Define Requirements for Next Generation of Critical Industry Standard
- Calrec and JAA.S form new partnership
- CobbleCord, a New Website and App, Helps Consumers Navigate Cutting the Cord