Montreal, Canada/Modena, Italy, May 8, 2012 — Matrox Graphics Inc. today announced a partnership with Progea, after M-Series multi-display graphics cards were validated on the software original equipment manufacturer’s latest SCADA platform, Movicon™ 11. M-Series cards deliver exceptional graphics and pristine image quality for enhanced multi-display efficiency, while Movicon 11 guarantees continuous production process information flow in real time. Combined, they yield a versatile SCADA/HMI supervision solution across up to four displays for use within process control, energy production, T&D sectors, and other mission-critical environments.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Software OEM Progea Validates Matrox M-Series Graphics Cards with Signature SCADA Solution Across up to Four Displays2012-05-08 14:15:48
- Creative Audio Post Relies on TSL Microphone to Record Sounds for First 3D Movie Ever Filmed in Antarctica
- iZotope Launches RX 4: Complete Audio Repair and Enhancement
- Alcorn McBride Welcomes Devin Acker to Software Engineering Position
- Codex Launches to International Space Station on SpaceX Rocket
- The HPA Announces 2014 Winners of Engineering Excellence Awards and HPA Judges Award for Creativity and Innovation
- Professional Wireless Systems Highlights Range of RF Solutions for House of Worship Events at WFX 2014
- Renegade Animation Goes Retro in Animated Campaign for Wienerschnitzel
- Riedel Australia Appoints Espen Brynildsen to Serve as Technical Solutions Manager
- Dalet is one of the First Manufacturers to Earn DPP/AMWA Certification with Dalet AmberFin Transcoding Platform
- Robe Goes BIG at PLASA 2014