Laguna Niguel, CA—Simian, the global leader in creative workflow and media management solutions, will unveil its groundbreaking video encoding and uploading app at this year’s South By Southwest Conference in Austin. Designed for production and post-production companies, advertising agencies and other parties that manage large volumes of high-quality media files, the Simian Real Time Video Encoder™ simultaneously encodes and uploads video to the cloud.“The Simian Real Time Video Encoder™ is the fastest option available and intuitive for even the most novice user,” explains Simian co-founder Brian Atton. “You simply drag a file to the bucket and the app does the rest.” Simian will be exhibiting at South By Southwest at Booth 405-407. The Simian Real Time Video Encoder saves time by facilitating the encoding on the user’s local computer, thereby eliminating the need to upload uncompressed video to a web-based application. It also simplifies the encoding process with pre-set profiles that ensure optimal video playback on all platforms. Atton notes that Real Time Video Encoder is especially beneficial for companies that manage large media libraries or work with broadcast-quality video. These files can take hours to upload and are often incompatible with most web-based applications. “With Real Time, we’ve eliminated the delays and ensured proper playback consistently across all platforms,” Atton says. Simian is a groundbreaking workflow and ideation platform that sets the industry standard for online media sharing solutions for creative companies. It features a host of innovative tools for managing media libraries, creating and distributing reel presentations, managing projects, tracking sales and marketing activities, and building custom microsites. Advertising agencies, film, television and commercial production companies, music producers and a host of other creative companies worldwide rely on Simian to efficiently manage their media. About Simian: Simian™ takes the business of managing digital media to the next level with an innovative workflow and ideation platform designed by industry leaders for industry leaders. Simian’s streamlined, yet highly flexible platform has set the industry standard for online media sharing and workflow solutions for creative companies. For more information: www.gosimian.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simian to Introduce Groundbreaking Video Encoder/Uploader at SXSW2013-03-08 14:05:56
- 2014 Proves A Banner Year For iPi Soft
- ChyronHego Technology Gives Life to Tinker Bell and Other Stunning Visual Effects in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live!'
- QUANTUM TO SPEAK AT STORAGE VISIONS 2015
- Archimedia CMO to Address Media Collaboration Workflows at Storage Visions 2015
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- Australia's Staging Connections Upgrades Crown Melbourne Communications With Riedel Acrobat Intercom System
- Pro Sound Effects Hybrid Library Sale Ends December 31st
- SSE Hire Pilots HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi6 Digital Console and Realtime Rack at Cambridge Folk Festival
- Canada’s Arden Theatre Delivers Robust Production With HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi Consoles
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Delivers Unrivalled Control and Low Cost of Ownership with New Intellivox 380 Series Loudspeakers