Global entertainment is evolving at an unprecedented pace, driven by constant innovations and advancements in sound, video and lighting technologies. This technological evolution was the inspirational impetus for Metalworks Institute to create its Show Production and Event Management Program. This unique diploma program provides students an with incomparable opportunity to learn the fundamental skills and perspectives required to plan, manage and produce shows for a broad range of live entertainment industry applications. With access to leading industry equipment and facilities, courtesy of its exclusive partnership with Metalworks Production Group, Metalworks Instituteâ€™s Show Production & Event Management Program prepares students for future opportunities in the production of music concerts, corporate events, theatrical productions, trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and multi-media presentations. â€œMetalworks has always been the studio to go to in Canada, and Iâ€™m sure that students will find that Metalworks Institute will be the place to learnâ€? Eddie Kramer (Producer, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Kiss, Woodstock) Metalworks Institute of Sound & Music Production (MWI) is a dynamic, independent institution dedicated to providing an unsurpassed level of education in the areas of audio recording, live production and the business of entertainment. The Institute is the educational creation and natural extension of world-renowned Metalworks Studios. Mandated by founder Gil Moore to provide a superior curriculum, as well as unrivalled social, educational and cultural experiences, MWI is not your average entertainment arts school. The state-of-the-art campus facilities provide students with the best tools, instructors, and environment for lifelong learning and leadership roles in the entertainment industry, through innovative instructional techniques and exceptional learning resources. â€œTheir curriculum is wired to future emerging technologiesâ€¦This program is the breeding ground for the next generation of innovators.â€?Neill Dixon (President & CEO, Canadian Music Week) Metalworks Instituteâ€™s exclusive partnerships with Metalworks Studios and Metalworks Production Group allow it to capitalize on more than 30 years of award-winning, real-world experience. Working with the music and film industryâ€™s top artists and leading professionals allows Metalworks Institute to provide highly-specialized, industry-specific programs, unlike those of traditional academic institutions.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Show Production Program Sets the Platinum Standard in Education2008-12-04 15:01:06
- Revolabs Appoints SkyGroup as Distributor for Southern Africa
- VITEC to Showcase Police, Military and Defense Video Streaming Solutions at Enforce Tac 2017
- BroadStream Products at BVE 2017
- OptiTrack Introduces Active VR Tracking at GDC 2017
- Goldcrest Post Delivers BBC’s Taboo with Blackmagic’s DaVinci Resolve Studio
- DaVinci Resolve Studio Used to Edit, Grade and Finish Please Tell Me I'm Adopted! Series
- Every Breath, Sigh Captured by Lectrosonics for UK Mini-Series National Treasure
- Hollywood’s Colortime Facility Industrializes Client Content Services with Dalet Workflow Orchestration and Media Asset Management for Post-Production
- Middle Atlantic Kicks Off Legrand's CTS Prep Program for Internal Professionals
- Autodesk Wins are Twofold this Awards Season