BVE Stand # L13 Staines, UK • Shotoku Broadcast Systems, a well-established leader in manual and robotic camera support, and virtual reality tracking, today confirmed plans to exhibit at BVE – 26 to 28 February 2013 - to be held at EXCEL London. The Company will demonstrate its globally renowned product line in Stand L13 and be available for customer consultations and meetings with potential distribution partners. BVE is the largest gathering of production, post and content delivery professionals in the UK with attendance numbers expected to exceed 16,000. Shotoku will join over 300 exhibitors who will showcase products, services and technologies, ranging from camera accessories to workflow solutions. Shotoku will highlight the manual side of its high quality and innovative camera support systems, including pan and tilt heads, pedestals, tripods and virtual reality systems. “BVE offers an excellent opportunity to network with industry professionals and promote our rapidly growing product ranges to operators and key decision makers,” said David Shepherd EMEA Sales Manager, Manual Products. About Shotoku Broadcast Systems Shotoku Broadcast Systems is an international leader in the manufacture and marketing of a full range of camera support products with emphasis on manual and robotic pedestals and pan/tilt heads for the television broadcast industry. The Company also provides robotic camera systems capable of interfacing with third-party equipment. Established as an engineering design firm specializing in advanced mechanics and electronic control systems, Shotoku maintains headquarters in Japan with offices in Staines, UK and Torrance, CA. The Company’s robotic camera systems are designed, developed and manufactured in Staines, UK. For further information: www.Shotoku.co.uk Shotoku contact: James Eddershaw +44 (0) 1784 224650 / mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Press contact: Desert Moon Communications / Harriet Diener +1-845-512-8283 / mailto:Harriet@DesertMoonComm.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Shotoku Broadcast To Highlight Manual Camera Support Range at BVE 20132013-02-04 17:16:35
- Archimedia Announces Atlas Player Support for 4K 60p and HDR Content on Any Display
- SSL C10 CONSOLE AIDS IN THE SHOPPING CHANNEL'S MOVE TO HD PRODUCTION
- New Quantum Solutions Integrate the Cloud Into Multi-Tier, Hybrid Storage Architectures for Demanding Data Workloads
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- Harmonic Appoints Dario Choi Regional Vice President of Sales, Asia-Pacific
- 2015 HPA Tech Retreat(r) Unveils Expanded Session Schedule
- Once Upon a Time DP Stephen Jackson Uses Blackmagic Cinema Cameras
- LOWER EASTSIDE GIRLS CLUB INTRODUCES WSDG-DESIGNED AIRSTREAM TRAILER RECORDING, BROADCAST & TEACHING STUDIO
- SMPTE and FKTG Open Registration for SMPTE Forum 2015, 'Entertainment Technology in the Internet Age: A European Perspective'
- 4Wall Entertainment Acquires Large Complement of Clay Paky Mythos Fixtures