BVE Stand # L13 Staines, UK • Shotoku Broadcast Systems, a well-established leader in manual and robotic camera support, and virtual reality tracking, today confirmed plans to exhibit at BVE – 26 to 28 February 2013 - to be held at EXCEL London. The Company will demonstrate its globally renowned product line in Stand L13 and be available for customer consultations and meetings with potential distribution partners. BVE is the largest gathering of production, post and content delivery professionals in the UK with attendance numbers expected to exceed 16,000. Shotoku will join over 300 exhibitors who will showcase products, services and technologies, ranging from camera accessories to workflow solutions. Shotoku will highlight the manual side of its high quality and innovative camera support systems, including pan and tilt heads, pedestals, tripods and virtual reality systems. “BVE offers an excellent opportunity to network with industry professionals and promote our rapidly growing product ranges to operators and key decision makers,” said David Shepherd EMEA Sales Manager, Manual Products. About Shotoku Broadcast Systems Shotoku Broadcast Systems is an international leader in the manufacture and marketing of a full range of camera support products with emphasis on manual and robotic pedestals and pan/tilt heads for the television broadcast industry. The Company also provides robotic camera systems capable of interfacing with third-party equipment. Established as an engineering design firm specializing in advanced mechanics and electronic control systems, Shotoku maintains headquarters in Japan with offices in Staines, UK and Torrance, CA. The Company’s robotic camera systems are designed, developed and manufactured in Staines, UK. For further information: www.Shotoku.co.uk Shotoku contact: James Eddershaw +44 (0) 1784 224650 / mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Press contact: Desert Moon Communications / Harriet Diener +1-845-512-8283 / mailto:Harriet@DesertMoonComm.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Shotoku Broadcast To Highlight Manual Camera Support Range at BVE 20132013-02-04 17:16:35
- Pronology’s MAM Platform Features Advanced Metadata Functionality
- Alcorn McBride Names Distributor of the Year and Best Marketing Support Award Winners
- d3 Technologies Goes the Extra Mile for Volvo XC90 Projection Mapping in Stockholm
- Codex Action Cam Proves A Revelation For DP Phedon Papamichael ASC GSC
- Gem Center in Vietnam Launches with HARMAN Professional For Inspiring Events
- Technicolor PostWorks Finishes “Boardwalk Empire” on a High Note
- Navori Labs Brings Dynamic Digital Signage to Department of Education
- Renewed Vision to Launch ProPresenter 6 at 2015 NAB Show
- NAB 2015 NEWS: MTI Film to Showcase Improved DRS™NOVA.
- Humble Acquires Paranoid US; Launches Sister Shop Postal for VFX, Design, Edit