Old Lyme, Conn., July 12, 2013: Audio specialist Sennheiser announced its new Trade In, Trade Up promotion in which consumers can trade in their old wireless equipment from any manufacturer and receive a credit of up to $200 toward the purchase of a new Sennheiser wireless system. Customers can learn more and take advantage of the promotion by visiting http://en-us.sennheiser.com/promos. Rebates are valid on select Sennheiser XS and EW G3 wireless systems purchased from an authorized U.S. Sennheiser dealer between now and September 30, 2013. Following are trade-in rebate values for the various products that are included: • XS Wireless - $50 rebate • ew 100 - $100 rebate • ew 300 - $150 rebate • ew 500 - $200 rebate To receive a rebate on eligible products, customers will need to mail the following to Sennheiser following their purchase (postmarked no later than October 31, 2013): • A completed rebate form, which can be downloaded from the Sennheiser website at: http://en-us.sennheiser.com/promos. • The original UPC and EAN code, cut from the box (no photocopies will be accepted) • A copy of the sales receipt, dated between July 1, 2013 and September 30, 2013, from an authorized Sennheiser dealer for a product listed above. • The old wireless systems being traded for cash rebate (quantity of trades will be matched one-to-one against purchases, up to the quality of new systems purchased). All rebates must be postmarked no later than October 31st, 2013. For more information, please visit http://www.sennheiserusa.com. About Sennheiser Sennheiser is a world-leading manufacturer of microphones, headphones and wireless transmission systems. Established in 1945 in Wedemark, Germany, Sennheiser is now a global brand represented in 60 countries around the world with U.S. headquarters in Old Lyme, Connecticut. Sennheiser's pioneering excellence in technology has rewarded the company with numerous awards and accolades including an Emmy, a Grammy, and the Scientific and Engineering Award of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Sennheiser Makes it Easy to Upgrade Wireless Systems with 'Trade In, Trade Up' Promotion2013-07-15 08:41:22
- Express Media Purchases FOR-A HVS-100 Switcher as Core of Custom Flypack
- All Mobile Video Chooses Barnfind's BarnOne Signal Transport Platform to Anchor Major Fiber Upgrade
- Nexidia Announces Nexidia Illuminate, a New Family of QC and Compliance Products Built on Nexidia QC Technology
- Video Clarity Redesigns Management Application for Its RTM Monitoring Systems
- Wohler Adds Minnetonka Audio's AudioTools Server to RadiantGrid to Boost Audio-Processing Capabilities
- Media Prima Upgrades with Five HARMAN Soundcraft Si Expression 2 Digital Consoles for Fly FM Radio
- Congratulations to Cannes Films Completed with Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Resolve
- France 24 Gets Round-the-Clock Workflow with Five HARMAN Studer Vista 5 Digital Consoles
- Telestream Ships Episode 6.5 Multiformat Encoding Software
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Awards Pawel Achtel with First Bob Miller Technical Achievement Award at ACS National Awards for Cinematography