MONTREAL/SYRACUSE, N.Y. — February 27, 2013 — Matrox® Graphics Inc. and Seneca® today announced an expanded partnership to build Mura MPX™-based video wall controllers, starting with Seneca’s new VWC-4 solution. Capitalizing on Matrox Mura MPX technology, which features integrated inputs and outputs plus universal input capture on each PCIe x16 Gen2 card, the four-board controller enables integrators to build video walls of up to 16 HD inputs across 16 HD outputs. Available through Seneca, the new video wall controller comprises Matrox-validated components and was comprehensively tested by the U.S.-based custom-computer manufacturer to meet rigorous standards. This 4U rack-mountable, cost-effective video wall solution will easily fulfill project requirements for small to mid-sized video wall installations in any sector, from digital signage to process control. Seneca is now accepting orders for the new Mura MPX-based video wall controller. For more information, visit the Matrox booth at DSE 2013 (#133) or contact Seneca directly at (800) 227-3432. Read the full press release here.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seneca Partners with Matrox to Offer New, High-Performance Mura MPX-Based Video Wall Controllers2013-02-27 11:40:48
- Montreal’s Super Cool Igloofest 2015 is Hot for Clay Paky Fixtures
- Zylight Contest Encourages NAB 2015 Attendees to ‘Spread the Newz’ about New On-Camera Light
- MediaWen to Launch Cloud-Based Closed Captioning, Multilingual Subtitling and Automatic Dubbing Platform at NAB 2015
- Jampro Antennas' NAB 2015 Plans Target Broadcasters' Needs With Complete Line of Antenna Solutions and Custom Systems
- Shotoku Expands With New Corporate Headquarters
- DPA Microphones Spices it up for Grammy®-Nominated Brazilian Sound Engineer Gabriel Pinheiro
- Blackmagic Design Announces Teranex 3.2 Update
- Littlefox Communications Chooses Aframe Cloud Video Platform to Collaborate with Editors, Production Teams and Clients Around the World
- Adorama Showcases the Latest Broadcast and Video Equipment From Canon, Sony, Arri, Atomos, Litepanels and More at the 2015 NAB Show
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR EDITSHARE SHARED STORAGE NAB 2015 GREAT GIVEAWAY