MONTREAL/SYRACUSE, N.Y. — February 27, 2013 — Matrox® Graphics Inc. and Seneca® today announced an expanded partnership to build Mura MPX™-based video wall controllers, starting with Seneca’s new VWC-4 solution. Capitalizing on Matrox Mura MPX technology, which features integrated inputs and outputs plus universal input capture on each PCIe x16 Gen2 card, the four-board controller enables integrators to build video walls of up to 16 HD inputs across 16 HD outputs. Available through Seneca, the new video wall controller comprises Matrox-validated components and was comprehensively tested by the U.S.-based custom-computer manufacturer to meet rigorous standards. This 4U rack-mountable, cost-effective video wall solution will easily fulfill project requirements for small to mid-sized video wall installations in any sector, from digital signage to process control. Seneca is now accepting orders for the new Mura MPX-based video wall controller. For more information, visit the Matrox booth at DSE 2013 (#133) or contact Seneca directly at (800) 227-3432. Read the full press release here.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seneca Partners with Matrox to Offer New, High-Performance Mura MPX-Based Video Wall Controllers2013-02-27 11:40:48
- Chris Fetner, Mark Aitken, and Darcy Antonellis to Keynote at SMPTE 2014 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition
- Richard Bevan Promoted to Senior Vice President/General Manager of WorldStage West
- Drama Republic and Eight Rooks use Aframe’s Cloud Video Platform To Expedite Collaboration on “The Honourable Woman”
- Forbidden to Present Two Sessions at IBC Content Everywhere Conference During IBC2014
- Projection Studio at Edinburgh Tattoo
- HARMAN’S AKG WMS4500 Wireless Microphone System and D7 Ltd Mic Keep Up With Carlos Elizalde’s Every Move
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera and DaVinci Resolve 11 Used on Owl City “Wolf Bite” Music Video
- GO AV Adds UDC 400 from High Resolution Systems for Control of Blackmagic Design’s 2ME ATEM Switcher
- Small Tree Provides End-to-End Workflow Solution for Advertising Agency
- Cobalt Prepares to Introduce European Market to A Significant Number of NEW Products at IBC 2014