MONTREAL/SYRACUSE, N.Y. — February 27, 2013 — Matrox® Graphics Inc. and Seneca® today announced an expanded partnership to build Mura MPX™-based video wall controllers, starting with Seneca’s new VWC-4 solution. Capitalizing on Matrox Mura MPX technology, which features integrated inputs and outputs plus universal input capture on each PCIe x16 Gen2 card, the four-board controller enables integrators to build video walls of up to 16 HD inputs across 16 HD outputs. Available through Seneca, the new video wall controller comprises Matrox-validated components and was comprehensively tested by the U.S.-based custom-computer manufacturer to meet rigorous standards. This 4U rack-mountable, cost-effective video wall solution will easily fulfill project requirements for small to mid-sized video wall installations in any sector, from digital signage to process control. Seneca is now accepting orders for the new Mura MPX-based video wall controller. For more information, visit the Matrox booth at DSE 2013 (#133) or contact Seneca directly at (800) 227-3432. Read the full press release here.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Seneca Partners with Matrox to Offer New, High-Performance Mura MPX-Based Video Wall Controllers2013-02-27 11:40:48
- RCS’ Bullet Facilitates Real-Time Twitter Integration for U.S. Midterm Election Debate Broadcast
- Film Lab New York to Close
- RCS' Bullet Facilitates Real-Time Twitter Integration for US Midterm Election Debate Broadcast
- Primestream CCW 2014 Product Preview
- Vitamin Pictures Produces Horrifying Results for Knott’s Scary Farm
- BERKLEE COLLEGE OF MUSIC PREMIERES TEN STUDIO WSDG-DESIGNED COMPLEX + 400 SEAT “CAFÉ” PERFORMANCE/RECORDING VENUE IN 160 MASS. AVE. TOWER
- Vienna ATP Open Produces Big Screen Entertainment With Blackmagic Design
- Tedial Brings Media Asset Management (MAM) Solutions to CCW+SATCON
- Artel Video Systems Welcomes Brad Buchholz as Vice President of Finance
- FSR Extends Line of Table Box Offerings With Introduction of T3-DV2S