MONTREAL/SYRACUSE, N.Y. — February 27, 2013 — Matrox® Graphics Inc. and Seneca® today announced an expanded partnership to build Mura MPX™-based video wall controllers, starting with Seneca’s new VWC-4 solution. Capitalizing on Matrox Mura MPX technology, which features integrated inputs and outputs plus universal input capture on each PCIe x16 Gen2 card, the four-board controller enables integrators to build video walls of up to 16 HD inputs across 16 HD outputs. Available through Seneca, the new video wall controller comprises Matrox-validated components and was comprehensively tested by the U.S.-based custom-computer manufacturer to meet rigorous standards. This 4U rack-mountable, cost-effective video wall solution will easily fulfill project requirements for small to mid-sized video wall installations in any sector, from digital signage to process control. Seneca is now accepting orders for the new Mura MPX-based video wall controller. For more information, visit the Matrox booth at DSE 2013 (#133) or contact Seneca directly at (800) 227-3432. Read the full press release here.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seneca Partners with Matrox to Offer New, High-Performance Mura MPX-Based Video Wall Controllers2013-02-27 11:40:48
- New FUJINON 4K Ultra HD Series of Lenses Win TV Technology 2015 NAB Best of Show Award
- JVC GY-LS300 4KCAM Camera Wins ‘Post Pick Award’ at NAB 2015
- AJA Kicks Off #TryCION North America and Asia Pacific Tour
- Matrox at InfoComm 2015 — Product Preview
- New Partnership Brings MOG Technologies’ Advanced Ingest to Masstech Media Management Solutions
- The XL Video Factor Live
- Lightware Matrix and Fiber Transmitters/Receivers Help Tell the Story of Campeche, Mexico in Vibrant Projection Mapping
- XL Video Supports Olivier Awards with MasterCard for Fifth Consecutive Year
- XL Video Supports Teenage Cancer Trust 15th Anniversary Shows
- The 3D Web Fest to Feature Live Presentations of Interactive Web Experiences