MONTREAL/SYRACUSE, N.Y. — February 27, 2013 — Matrox® Graphics Inc. and Seneca® today announced an expanded partnership to build Mura MPX™-based video wall controllers, starting with Seneca’s new VWC-4 solution. Capitalizing on Matrox Mura MPX technology, which features integrated inputs and outputs plus universal input capture on each PCIe x16 Gen2 card, the four-board controller enables integrators to build video walls of up to 16 HD inputs across 16 HD outputs. Available through Seneca, the new video wall controller comprises Matrox-validated components and was comprehensively tested by the U.S.-based custom-computer manufacturer to meet rigorous standards. This 4U rack-mountable, cost-effective video wall solution will easily fulfill project requirements for small to mid-sized video wall installations in any sector, from digital signage to process control. Seneca is now accepting orders for the new Mura MPX-based video wall controller. For more information, visit the Matrox booth at DSE 2013 (#133) or contact Seneca directly at (800) 227-3432. Read the full press release here.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Seneca Partners with Matrox to Offer New, High-Performance Mura MPX-Based Video Wall Controllers2013-02-27 11:40:48
- Lighting Designer Christopher Landy Engages “Lip Sync Battle” with Support from WorldStage
- Broadcast Pix Demonstrates Portable Production System, New ‘Show Transfer’ Software Utility at InfoComm 2015
- JVC 4KCAM Cameras Make Cine Gear Expo Debut
- XL Video Gives Technical Video Support for BBC’s Live Election Debates 2015
- OConnor Introduces New 2560 Ultimate Fluid Head
- DPA Microphones Keeps Pace with Dancing With the Stars
- Adlib Audio Takes On One of the First HARMAN Soundcraft Vi7000 Digital Mixing Consoles
- Lectrosonics Announces a Milestone Retirement along with Two Company Promotions
- Director Stephen Pearson Brings Comedy Advertising Skills to Accomplice Media
- Hula Post Production Teams with Editor Craig Alpert for Universal Pictures and Gold Circle Entertainment’s “Pitch Perfect 2”