MONTREAL/SYRACUSE, N.Y. — February 27, 2013 — Matrox® Graphics Inc. and Seneca® today announced an expanded partnership to build Mura MPX™-based video wall controllers, starting with Seneca’s new VWC-4 solution. Capitalizing on Matrox Mura MPX technology, which features integrated inputs and outputs plus universal input capture on each PCIe x16 Gen2 card, the four-board controller enables integrators to build video walls of up to 16 HD inputs across 16 HD outputs. Available through Seneca, the new video wall controller comprises Matrox-validated components and was comprehensively tested by the U.S.-based custom-computer manufacturer to meet rigorous standards. This 4U rack-mountable, cost-effective video wall solution will easily fulfill project requirements for small to mid-sized video wall installations in any sector, from digital signage to process control. Seneca is now accepting orders for the new Mura MPX-based video wall controller. For more information, visit the Matrox booth at DSE 2013 (#133) or contact Seneca directly at (800) 227-3432. Read the full press release here.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seneca Partners with Matrox to Offer New, High-Performance Mura MPX-Based Video Wall Controllers2013-02-27 11:40:48
- EditShare Announces Key Sales Appointments
- Melpomen Completes First Stadium Install with HARMAN’s JBL EN54-24 Compliant AW595-LS
- Linear Acoustic Demonstrates AERO.soft™ at IBC 2015
- Port Lighting Systems Grows Inventory with Clay Paky Alpha Spot QWO 800 Fixtures
- Music Industry Veteran Builds Affordable LI Soundstage, Recording Studio
- IBC2015: Zylight ‘Spread the Newz’ Contest Offers Free On-Camera Lights
- Non-Stop Trailers Releases "Born of Legend" Album from Company's Acclaimed Glory Oath + Blood Catalog to the Consumer Market
- Clay Paky Fixtures Head Out on Sublime with Rome's Summer Tour
- Broadcast Pix Introduces Version 5.0 Software at IBC2015
- Brazil’s SPIRIT Animation Relies on Shotgun Software for “KARL”