SYDNEY, JULY 19, 2013 - RTW, a leading vendor of visual audio meters and monitoring devices for professional broadcast, production, post production and quality control, is pleased to announce that during this year's SMPTE Australia show, Syntec International (B35) will display RTW's new TM3, the latest addition to its TouchMonitor family of products, as well as the TM7 and TM9 TouchMonitors. Attendees are invited to stop by the Syntec booth for demonstrations of all products and a chance to speak with an RTW representative. TM3 and TM3-3G TouchMonitors Controlled using a touch-sensitive display, the TM3 has a budget-friendly base price, a 4.3-inch touchscreen and a stylish exterior allowing for horizontal and vertical placement. It includes a large number of graphical and numerical instruments showing single-channel and summing-loudness bargraphs, PPM, true peak, SPL, loudness range (LRA), dialnorm and correlation. It is a highly appealing, compact solution ideal for editorial offices, edit suites and small control rooms. Both models feature PPM and true-peak instruments and offer comprehensive loudness metering in compliance with all globally relevant standards, including EBU R128, ITU BS.1770-3/1771-1, ATSC A/85 and ARIB. They also feature the Magic LRA instrument, specifically designed by RTW, for intuitive visualization of the loudness range and integrated-loudness parameters. Finally, the TM3 on display will be equipped with the new TM3-SWMC Software license, available as an add-on option, which incorporates a moving coil emulation display. TM7 and TM9 TouchMonitors The TM7 and TM9 TouchMonitors, which include the innovative Magic LRA instrument, feature a seven- and nine-inch touch-sensitive display, respectively, and provide unparalleled flexibility and modularity combined with intuitive control. The software visualizes multiple sources simultaneously. Both support displaying the same signal on multiple instruments in parallel, each with dedicated defaults with both horizontal and vertical operation. The system visualizes up to 16 analog and/or digital sources at the same time. The TM9 is also capable of providing a view of up to 32 digital channels when the 3G-SDI option is implemented. Along with RTW's entire TouchMonitor range, the TM7 and TM9 were created to help adhere to all major industry loudness standards, including EBU R128, ITU BS.1770-3/1771-1, ATSC A/85 and ARIB.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RTW TO EXHIBIT TOUCHMONITOR LINE OF AUDIO METERS AT SMPTE AUSTRALIA 20132013-07-19 15:46:12
- Adorama Pro and Sony Present: Capturing 4K on the Shoulder with Sony’s NEX-FS700R and Odyssey 7Q Recorder
- Blackmagic Cinema Cameras Capture Complex Action Sequences in ‘The Expendables 3’
- Cogswell College and Silicon Valley ACM Siggraph Chapter to Present Siggraph 2014 Computer Animation Festival on Sept. 10
- 2G Digital’s Stephen Buchsbaum Elevated to the Company’s Board as CEO
- Lightware Matrix Router Gets Kudos for Performance at Sochi Winter Olympics
- Calibre UK signs with Imagine Communications for worldwide distribution of new Fovea-F1 MEMC convertor at IBC 2014
- Fluendo Acquires LongoMatch
- Codex Advances Motion Picture and Broadcast Workflows at IBC 2014 (11.C71)
- Lady Gaga Launches ArtRave Tour with Clay Paky Fixtures
- Forbidden Integrates Timecode Buddy Into Forscene Platform Via MovieSlate iOS App