Once a special attraction during NBA and NHL games, projection mapping on an arena's basketball court or ice rink has become a permanent part of the image presentation experience for fans. Quince Imaging has been a leader in making projection mapping the norm for sports fans these days, using Lightware matrix switchers to facilitate the process at arenas in the US and Canada. Lightware USA is the US distributor for Budapest-based Lightware Visual Engineering products.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quince Imaging Makes Projection Mapping the Norm for NBA and NHL Teams with the Help of Lightware HardwareOnce a special attraction during NBA and NHL games, projection mapping on an arena's basketball court or ice rink has become a permanent part of the image presentation experience for fans. Quince Im 2015-03-17 12:00:00
- Japan’s HBC Flex Installs Blackmagic Design’s Cintel Film Scanner
- Blackmagic Design Announces Exciting New Lower Price for SmartView Broadcast Monitors
- FOR-A to Introduce High Performance MV-4300 Multi-Viewer at 2017 NAB Show
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Adorama selected as finalist for “Best Influencer and Celebrity YouTube Campaign” and “Best in Retail and E-Commerce” in the 9th Annual Shorty Awards
- Pro7ect 2017 Ends With 20 Songs Written & Recorded In Just Four Days
- Trumpeter Ramon Figueras Features DPA Microphones In His Ground-Breaking Music Videos
- Masstech to Launch Advanced Disaster Recovery Platform at 2017 NAB Show
- iHeartRadio Music Awards Make Strong Visual Statement with Big Claypaky Lighting Package
- Cloud Microphones Spring “Z-quinox” Sale