Once a special attraction during NBA and NHL games, projection mapping on an arena's basketball court or ice rink has become a permanent part of the image presentation experience for fans. Quince Imaging has been a leader in making projection mapping the norm for sports fans these days, using Lightware matrix switchers to facilitate the process at arenas in the US and Canada. Lightware USA is the US distributor for Budapest-based Lightware Visual Engineering products.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quince Imaging Makes Projection Mapping the Norm for NBA and NHL Teams with the Help of Lightware HardwareOnce a special attraction during NBA and NHL games, projection mapping on an arena's basketball court or ice rink has become a permanent part of the image presentation experience for fans. Quince Im 2015-03-17 12:00:00
- New SymplyULTRA Raises the Bar For Integrated Workflow Storage Collaboration
- Biamp Systems Appoints Seasoned Industry Expert Jody Thomas as Director of Business Development
- FSR Signs on as Founding Member of APEx Advocate Program
- New Alliance of Experts Launches to Focus on Business Growth for Clientele
- Tedial’s Augmented STorage (AST) Shortlisted in the IABM Game Changer Awards 2017 in Storage Category
- DigitalGlue to Support Partners and Customers at 2017 NAB Show
- Revolabs Given 5-Star Rating in CRN's 2017 Partner Program Guide
- Osprey Video at InfoComm 2017
- IHSE USA Introduces New Controller Board for More Efficient Control Over Draco tera enterprise KVM Matrix Switches
- Shotoku Broadcast Systems Opens Shotoku USA and Extends Local Support