Demonstrating Standalone Software for Preview and Quality Control of DCPs Barcelona, Spain: June 21, 2013... Qube Cinema will introduce QubeMaster Preview, its standalone software application for previewing DCPs, at CineEurope in Barcelona, June 24-27. QubeMaster Preview allows DCPs, mastered from any source, to be viewed on a PC. Postproduction studios, independent filmmakers and mastering facilities now have an affordable way to preview and QC their mastered DCPs. QubeMaster Preview provides users of QubeMaster Xport and QubeMaster Xpress with a means to play back DCPs directly from their original location on the local drive, with a useful "ingest-in-place" option that removes the need to copy large media files multiple times. Preview can ingest a DCP along with its KDM and simulates digital cinema server playback of encrypted, non-encrypted, as well as stereoscopic DCPs. "Users were asking us for a simple and inexpensive way to preview mastered DCPs on their PCs," said Eric Bergez, director of sales and marketing for Qube Cinema. "With QubeMaster Preview clients can use a proven professional DCP QC player without having to purchase a complete mastering package or expensive DCI equipment." QubeMaster Preview is the latest addition to the QubeMaster family of digital cinema mastering products, which includes: QubeMaster Pro, the comprehensive mastering system aimed at high-end post facilities and distribution service providers; QubeMaster Packager, for DCP ingest, preview, encryption and KDM generation; QubeMaster Xpress 2.0, the user-friendly standalone Windows-based DCP mastering application; and QubeMaster Xport 2.0 for Mac OS X users. Visitors to CineEurope can see a demo of QubeMaster Preview at booth 301 by contacting Nigel Dennis at email@example.com or +44 208 1445661. QubeMaster Preview is available for demo and purchase by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. In North America, you can get more information about QubeMaster Preview, or any of Qube's mastering products, by contacting Eric Bergez at 818-392-8155 or visit www.qubecinema.com. About Qube Cinema, Inc. Qube Cinema is an international manufacturer of Digital Cinema technology and mastering solutions. A subsidiary of India-based Real Image Media Technologies, Qube Cinema draws on decades of experience in media, cinema and entertainment. The company is committed to creating a seamless Digital Cinema environment for exhibitors, filmmakers and postproduction companies with technologies that are innovative, flexible and cost-effective. Qube Cinema's product lines include the Qube XP series of digital cinema servers, Qube Xi 4K Integrated Media Block, QubeMaster software solutions, and Qube Keysmith KDM generation system. Qube Cinema, Inc. is based in Burbank, California. For more information, visit www.qubecinema.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Qube Cinema to Release QubeMaster Preview at CineEurope 20132013-06-21 06:55:43
- Jiangsu TV’s 3D Documentary “The Grand Canal” Edited and Graded with DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Sound Devices, LLC Announces Comprehensive Firmware Update for its Full Line of Rack-Mount Recorders
- AMIA Honors AMPAS with Keystone Award
- Raiffeisen Bank Deploys Riedel Media Network and Communications Gear for Massive Corporate Event
- Ariana Grande Tour Sparkles with Clay Paky and grandMA2
- iPi Soft Motion Capture Software Helps Mobile Content Developer AWE Create Historic-Themed Virtual Reality Content For Toronto’s Fort York
- Vaddio’s Enterprise-Class USB PTZ Conferencing Camera – Now Shipping
- Middle Atlantic Awards Over 350 Certificates During First Annual AV Academy in Honor of AV Month
- GPL Technologies Demonstrates NVIDIA Virtualization and Visualization Technology at Autodesk University
- Record Number of Attendees Enjoys Rich Lineup of Speakers and Exhibitors at SMPTE(R) 2015 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition