Demonstrating Standalone Software for Preview and Quality Control of DCPs Barcelona, Spain: June 21, 2013... Qube Cinema will introduce QubeMaster Preview, its standalone software application for previewing DCPs, at CineEurope in Barcelona, June 24-27. QubeMaster Preview allows DCPs, mastered from any source, to be viewed on a PC. Postproduction studios, independent filmmakers and mastering facilities now have an affordable way to preview and QC their mastered DCPs. QubeMaster Preview provides users of QubeMaster Xport and QubeMaster Xpress with a means to play back DCPs directly from their original location on the local drive, with a useful "ingest-in-place" option that removes the need to copy large media files multiple times. Preview can ingest a DCP along with its KDM and simulates digital cinema server playback of encrypted, non-encrypted, as well as stereoscopic DCPs. "Users were asking us for a simple and inexpensive way to preview mastered DCPs on their PCs," said Eric Bergez, director of sales and marketing for Qube Cinema. "With QubeMaster Preview clients can use a proven professional DCP QC player without having to purchase a complete mastering package or expensive DCI equipment." QubeMaster Preview is the latest addition to the QubeMaster family of digital cinema mastering products, which includes: QubeMaster Pro, the comprehensive mastering system aimed at high-end post facilities and distribution service providers; QubeMaster Packager, for DCP ingest, preview, encryption and KDM generation; QubeMaster Xpress 2.0, the user-friendly standalone Windows-based DCP mastering application; and QubeMaster Xport 2.0 for Mac OS X users. Visitors to CineEurope can see a demo of QubeMaster Preview at booth 301 by contacting Nigel Dennis at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 208 1445661. QubeMaster Preview is available for demo and purchase by contacting email@example.com. In North America, you can get more information about QubeMaster Preview, or any of Qube's mastering products, by contacting Eric Bergez at 818-392-8155 or visit www.qubecinema.com. About Qube Cinema, Inc. Qube Cinema is an international manufacturer of Digital Cinema technology and mastering solutions. A subsidiary of India-based Real Image Media Technologies, Qube Cinema draws on decades of experience in media, cinema and entertainment. The company is committed to creating a seamless Digital Cinema environment for exhibitors, filmmakers and postproduction companies with technologies that are innovative, flexible and cost-effective. Qube Cinema's product lines include the Qube XP series of digital cinema servers, Qube Xi 4K Integrated Media Block, QubeMaster software solutions, and Qube Keysmith KDM generation system. Qube Cinema, Inc. is based in Burbank, California. For more information, visit www.qubecinema.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qube Cinema to Release QubeMaster Preview at CineEurope 20132013-06-21 06:55:43
- Chris Fetner, Mark Aitken, and Darcy Antonellis to Keynote at SMPTE 2014 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition
- Richard Bevan Promoted to Senior Vice President/General Manager of WorldStage West
- Drama Republic and Eight Rooks use Aframe’s Cloud Video Platform To Expedite Collaboration on “The Honourable Woman”
- Forbidden to Present Two Sessions at IBC Content Everywhere Conference During IBC2014
- Projection Studio at Edinburgh Tattoo
- HARMAN’S AKG WMS4500 Wireless Microphone System and D7 Ltd Mic Keep Up With Carlos Elizalde’s Every Move
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera and DaVinci Resolve 11 Used on Owl City “Wolf Bite” Music Video
- GO AV Adds UDC 400 from High Resolution Systems for Control of Blackmagic Design’s 2ME ATEM Switcher
- Small Tree Provides End-to-End Workflow Solution for Advertising Agency
- Cobalt Prepares to Introduce European Market to A Significant Number of NEW Products at IBC 2014