D-Cinema and E-Cinema Servers and Projectors Manufactured in Argentina Rosario, Argentina: Dec. 19, 2013... Qube Cinema has licensed XXL | Video to assemble, install and provide technical support for its D-Cinema and E-Cinema servers and projectors for all of Central and South America. Qube equipment will be fabricated in Argentina for shipment throughout the region. As Qube Cinema expands sales in Central and South America, theatre owners and postproduction facilities now have access to locally manufactured digital cinema equipment that will serve them well into the future. XXL | Video will assemble Qube's flagship D-cinema servers, the XP-D and XP-I, as well as the Xi 4K Integrated Media Block (IMB), all of which are fully DCI compliant. They will also construct the Qube E-cinema servers, the XP-S and the XP-E, which can be easily upgraded to the XP-D system. XXL | Video will also produce two E-Cinema projectors for Qube, the Ray Luxon and the Ray Photon. "We are excited that Qube has chosen us to assemble, install and offer support for their digital cinema equipment destined for South and Central America," said Federico Rampello, managing partner at XXL | Video. "The XP-I server and Xi IMB are currently the most powerful products for digital cinema exhibition and are at the forefront of the transition to digital for theatres in the region." The XP-I server can stream data at up to 1 Gbps through a dual Gigabit Ethernet interface, sufficient throughput to support True 4K 3DTM and 2K Extreme HFRTM at up to 120 fps per IMB through dual DLP projectors, an industry first. A single XP-I can sync multiple Xi IMBs through Qube's unique inter-IMB synchronization capabilities. "A distinguishing feature of the Xi IMB is its ability to support uncompressed images up to 4K 4:4:4 using an optional QUAD 3G input," said Eric Bergez, director of sales and marketing in the Americas for Qube Cinema. "This deal with XXL | Video is great for exhibitors wanting to broadcast live events such as the World Cup in 2014 or for postproduction facilities looking to color correct their projects in realtime through the projector." The Qube D-cinema and E-cinema servers, Xi 4K IMB and projectors are available from Qube Cinema and its worldwide network of resellers. For more information contact Eric Bergez at email@example.com or 818-392-8155 or visit www.qubecinema.com/products. About Qube Cinema, Inc. Qube Cinema is an international manufacturer of Digital Cinema technology and mastering solutions. A subsidiary of India-based Real Image Media Technologies, Qube Cinema draws on decades of experience in media, cinema and entertainment. The company is committed to creating a seamless Digital Cinema environment for exhibitors, filmmakers and postproduction companies with technologies that are innovative, flexible and cost-effective. Qube Cinema's product lines include the Qube XP series of digital cinema servers, Qube Xi 4K Integrated Media Block, QubeMaster software solutions, and Qube Keysmith KDM generation system. Qube Cinema, Inc. is based in Burbank, California. For more information, visit www.qubecinema.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qube Cinema Partners with XXL | Video to Assemble Digital Cinema Equipment for Central and South America2013-12-20 19:26:58
- Lady Gaga Launches ArtRave Tour with Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA2 Consoles Joining Her on the Road
- Forbidden Integrates Timecode Buddy Into Forscene Platform Via MovieSlate iOS App
- Goldcrest Post Adds High End Picture Finishing with DaVinci Resolve
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Stands Sturdy Amongst TV Azteca Station Upgrade
- Chandler Limited and Abbey Road Studios Announce Long-Term Agreement
- SMPTE Confers 'Fellow' Status on Eight Members of Motion-Imaging Technology Industry
- Nexidia and Telestream Announce Integration of Nexidia QC Caption Verification Tool Into Vantage Workflow Automation Environment
- SMPTE Announces 2014 Honorees and Award Winners
- CueScript Adds Visual Technologies India (VTI) to its Growing Slate of Worldwide Distributors
- September’s Free Workshops at Adorama Teach Photography, Mobile and Consumer Electronics to Include Everyone in Back to School Learning