Dallas-- When Pure Evil Music and Sound Design launched less than four years ago, it quickly attracted clients exclusively from local agencies, and then soon began expanding its reach to Austin, San Antonio and Houston. Now the music house’s reputation is drawing work from across the country including New York, New Orleans, Kansas City, Chicago and Orlando. Before Hasbro’s Furby became the must-have Christmas toy of 2012, Hasbro’s agency, UPROAR/NY, came to Pure Evil to create original music for the lovable little learning robot. “UPROAR! was looking for a fun dance/pop sound that would stick in your head a la LMFAO,” said Pure Evil Senior Composer Gary Parks. “These TV and Web spots had to reintroduce Furby to the world so the music had to be memorable, contemporary and a little quirky—like Furby,” noted UPROAR! Chief Creative Officer Erik Nelson. “We loved Pure Evil’s final track.” Louisiana’s largest agency, Peter Mayer, selected Pure Evil to compose original music for their latest national TV campaign for CentryLink Prism™ TV. “This is our second project with Peter Mayer and they are just great to work with,” said Parks. “Their creatives have a great feel for what they want the music to accomplish and they understand the music composition process.” According to Peter Mayer Group Creative Director Joel Mooy, “Gary Parks and Aaron Rose (Composer/Engineer) gave us several solid demos right off the bat, and then our client gave us some new direction. The Pure Evil team quickly composed a new piece that thrilled our client and still delivered all the energy and feeling our creative team had hoped for.” Back in Dallas, JRS/Dallas, selected Pure Evil to create original music for their latest TV and radio campaign for York Heating & Air. Pure Evil recorded voice-over by Gary Sinise via ISDN from Los Angeles and completed the score and mix. “York is running these spots in the U.S. and Canada for two years, so the music had to be great,” said Robert Joiner, Principal/CD at JRS. “We’ve worked with Pure Evil before, so we knew we could trust them fully.” The campaign won the 2012 Silver Telly. Pure Evil Music and Sound Design is represented by Jack Reed Reps, email@example.com. The Executive Producer is Graham Hagood and Amy Aitken is Senior Producer.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pure Evil Music & Sound Goes National in 20122013-01-03 14:17:43
- Adorama Pro and Sony Present: Capturing 4K on the Shoulder with Sony’s NEX-FS700R and Odyssey 7Q Recorder
- Blackmagic Cinema Cameras Capture Complex Action Sequences in ‘The Expendables 3’
- Cogswell College and Silicon Valley ACM Siggraph Chapter to Present Siggraph 2014 Computer Animation Festival on Sept. 10
- 2G Digital’s Stephen Buchsbaum Elevated to the Company’s Board as CEO
- Lightware Matrix Router Gets Kudos for Performance at Sochi Winter Olympics
- Calibre UK signs with Imagine Communications for worldwide distribution of new Fovea-F1 MEMC convertor at IBC 2014
- Fluendo Acquires LongoMatch
- Codex Advances Motion Picture and Broadcast Workflows at IBC 2014 (11.C71)
- Lady Gaga Launches ArtRave Tour with Clay Paky Fixtures
- Forbidden Integrates Timecode Buddy Into Forscene Platform Via MovieSlate iOS App