Huntsville, Alabama – PESA, a leading U.S.-based custom design and build manufacturing company for professional audio and video signal distribution, today recognized its top performing U.S. and international channel partners for 2012. Last year, PESA’s revenue growth increased by 56 percent over 2011, with indications of continued growth as the company celebrates its 40th anniversary in 2013. “Thanks in no small part to the support and dedication of our channel partners, the trend line is very positive for PESA,” said John Wright, senior vice president of sales and business development. “In 2013, we are investing heavily in new product development to ensure our channel partners have the greatest solutions to offer their customer base.” In the United States, the top four channel partners were Audio Video Systems, Inc. (Chantilly, Va.), 5280 Digital (Centennial, Co.), Diversified Systems, Inc. (Gahanna, Ohio), and CEI (Newington, Va.). International top performers included Eurocom Broadcast (Madrid, Spain), Insitel Mexicana (Mexico City, Mexico), Systec International (Osaka, Japan), SK Technology (Seoul, South Korea), TekMark Broadcast (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), and HDPlusTech (Seoul, South Korea). “As PESA continues to expand its presence globally, our international channel partners will play a pivotal role in building the PESA brand,” added Wright. “PESA is committed to building brand recognition outside the U.S., and with our exceptional channel partners, we are confident that 2013 will bring continued success.” About PESA As a leading provider of audio/video connectivity, PESA offers a wide selection of routing switchers, matrix switchers, extenders, converters, media extenders, and signal processing gear to support government, military, industrial, commercial, broadcast and mobile truck applications. PESA offers one of the widest ranges of AV products – from large scale fiber optic routing to single-point CAT-5 DVI extenders – each with the integrity and innovative high performance technology expected from PESA. Our products are available around the world from a leading team of channel partners offering local support and installation; and all of our products are supported by 24/7 technical support. To learn more about our technologies and services visit www.pesa.com. PESA is located in Huntsville, Alabama with regional offices throughout the United States. All products mentioned herein are trademarked property of their respective owners.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PESA Recognizes Top Channel Partners for 20122013-01-30 14:52:00
- SMPTE Confers 'Fellow' Status on Eight Members of Motion-Imaging Technology Industry
- Nexidia and Telestream Announce Integration of Nexidia QC Caption Verification Tool Into Vantage Workflow Automation Environment
- SMPTE Announces 2014 Honorees and Award Winners
- CueScript Adds Visual Technologies India (VTI) to its Growing Slate of Worldwide Distributors
- September’s Free Workshops at Adorama Teach Photography, Mobile and Consumer Electronics to Include Everyone in Back to School Learning
- HARMAN Professional to Unveil New Products at BIRTV 2014 In Beijing
- AKA NYC Brings “ONCE” to the Web via Campaign at Vulture.com
- Encore Taps Jennifer Tellefsen for VP, VFX Role
- Clay Paky Sharpys and grandMA2 Consoles Hit the Road with Journey and the Steve Miller Band’s Summer Tour
- Pronology Brings Tapeless Workflows Directly To the Set with Its Digital Asset Management SaaS Capabilities