Huntsville, Alabama – PESA, a leading U.S.-based custom design and manufacturing company for professional audio and video signal distribution, today announced that Christopher Thomas has joined the company as executive vice president of engineering and CTO. Thomas will be responsible for all hardware and software engineering projects at PESA and, given his vast technical experience, will play a key role in developing the technology roadmap for PESA. Thomas has held senior executive management positions at Avocent, now Emerson, Maxvision, and Intergraph. Leading engineering teams and directing technology, he has played a major role in the significant growth with each of these organizations. “Chris has an impressive track record in leading high performance teams, and we look forward to having him join PESA. We are confident that he brings the experience necessary to accelerate the delivery of exceptional products to our valued customers,” said Chuck Tillett, president and COO of PESA. “Innovation is the future for PESA, and we welcome Mr. Thomas on board at this very exciting time, as we aggressively move the company forward utilizing next generation technologies,” added Howard Sutton, chairman of PESA. “It is important for PESA to differentiate itself by delivering unique, broad based capabilities at an attractive price point. PESA will continue to invest heavily in developing products and services that make a difference.” About PESA As a leading provider of audio/video connectivity, PESA offers a wide selection of routing switchers, matrix switchers, extenders, converters, media extenders, and signal processing gear to support government, military, industrial, commercial, broadcast and mobile truck applications. PESA offers one of the widest ranges of AV products – from large scale fiber optic routing to single-point CAT-5 DVI extenders – each with the integrity and innovative high performance technology expected from PESA. Our products are available around the world from a leading team of channel partners offering local support and installation; and all of our products are supported by 24/7 technical support. To learn more about our technologies and services visit www.pesa.com. PESA is located in Huntsville, Alabama with regional offices throughout the United States. All products mentioned herein are trademarked property of their respective owners.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PESA Names Christopher Thomas New Executive Vice President of Engineering and CTO2013-08-21 11:18:21
- SMPTE to Join AES in Presenting Two Sessions at AES137
- American Society of Cinematographers To Honor Four Outstanding Filmmakers
- BeckTV Assists KSE Media Ventures With Seamless Transition of Outdoor Channel to Denver-Area Origination Facility
- 2G Digital Promotes Dolly Rosell to Top Sales Post
- PHOSPHENE PARTNERS WITH CINEMAX TO CREATE VISUAL EFFECTS FOR DIRECTOR STEVEN SODERBERGH’S “THE KNICK” STARRING CLIVE OWEN
- WorldStage Goes Underground for “Dive” Immersive Art Installation for Summer Streets 2014
- DPA MICROPHONES, LECTROSONICS AND SOUND DEVICES HOST ‘THE SOUND SUMMIT LA’
- Facilis TerraBlock Shared Storage Supercharges Turnaround for Buddha Jones
- Riptide Music Group Places Jarell Perry Song "Win" in Film Trailers and TV Spots Promoting Upcoming Lionsgate/Codeblack Films Release "Addicted"
- Pickathon Music Festival Relies on Blackmagic Studio Camera and ATEM Production Studio 4K