Huntsville, Alabama – PESA, a leading U.S.-based custom design and manufacturing company for professional audio and video signal distribution, today announced that Christopher Thomas has joined the company as executive vice president of engineering and CTO. Thomas will be responsible for all hardware and software engineering projects at PESA and, given his vast technical experience, will play a key role in developing the technology roadmap for PESA. Thomas has held senior executive management positions at Avocent, now Emerson, Maxvision, and Intergraph. Leading engineering teams and directing technology, he has played a major role in the significant growth with each of these organizations. “Chris has an impressive track record in leading high performance teams, and we look forward to having him join PESA. We are confident that he brings the experience necessary to accelerate the delivery of exceptional products to our valued customers,” said Chuck Tillett, president and COO of PESA. “Innovation is the future for PESA, and we welcome Mr. Thomas on board at this very exciting time, as we aggressively move the company forward utilizing next generation technologies,” added Howard Sutton, chairman of PESA. “It is important for PESA to differentiate itself by delivering unique, broad based capabilities at an attractive price point. PESA will continue to invest heavily in developing products and services that make a difference.” About PESA As a leading provider of audio/video connectivity, PESA offers a wide selection of routing switchers, matrix switchers, extenders, converters, media extenders, and signal processing gear to support government, military, industrial, commercial, broadcast and mobile truck applications. PESA offers one of the widest ranges of AV products – from large scale fiber optic routing to single-point CAT-5 DVI extenders – each with the integrity and innovative high performance technology expected from PESA. Our products are available around the world from a leading team of channel partners offering local support and installation; and all of our products are supported by 24/7 technical support. To learn more about our technologies and services visit www.pesa.com. PESA is located in Huntsville, Alabama with regional offices throughout the United States. All products mentioned herein are trademarked property of their respective owners.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
PESA Names Christopher Thomas New Executive Vice President of Engineering and CTO2013-08-21 11:18:21
- NETIA Products at CABSAT 2015
- Archimedia Announces Atlas Player Support for 4K 60p and HDR Content on Any Display
- SSL C10 CONSOLE AIDS IN THE SHOPPING CHANNEL'S MOVE TO HD PRODUCTION
- New Quantum Solutions Integrate the Cloud Into Multi-Tier, Hybrid Storage Architectures for Demanding Data Workloads
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- Harmonic Appoints Dario Choi Regional Vice President of Sales, Asia-Pacific
- 2015 HPA Tech Retreat(r) Unveils Expanded Session Schedule
- Once Upon a Time DP Stephen Jackson Uses Blackmagic Cinema Cameras
- LOWER EASTSIDE GIRLS CLUB INTRODUCES WSDG-DESIGNED AIRSTREAM TRAILER RECORDING, BROADCAST & TEACHING STUDIO
- SMPTE and FKTG Open Registration for SMPTE Forum 2015, 'Entertainment Technology in the Internet Age: A European Perspective'