Huntsville, Alabama – PESA, a leading U.S.-based custom design and manufacturing company for professional audio and video signal distribution, today announced that Christopher Thomas has joined the company as executive vice president of engineering and CTO. Thomas will be responsible for all hardware and software engineering projects at PESA and, given his vast technical experience, will play a key role in developing the technology roadmap for PESA. Thomas has held senior executive management positions at Avocent, now Emerson, Maxvision, and Intergraph. Leading engineering teams and directing technology, he has played a major role in the significant growth with each of these organizations. “Chris has an impressive track record in leading high performance teams, and we look forward to having him join PESA. We are confident that he brings the experience necessary to accelerate the delivery of exceptional products to our valued customers,” said Chuck Tillett, president and COO of PESA. “Innovation is the future for PESA, and we welcome Mr. Thomas on board at this very exciting time, as we aggressively move the company forward utilizing next generation technologies,” added Howard Sutton, chairman of PESA. “It is important for PESA to differentiate itself by delivering unique, broad based capabilities at an attractive price point. PESA will continue to invest heavily in developing products and services that make a difference.” About PESA As a leading provider of audio/video connectivity, PESA offers a wide selection of routing switchers, matrix switchers, extenders, converters, media extenders, and signal processing gear to support government, military, industrial, commercial, broadcast and mobile truck applications. PESA offers one of the widest ranges of AV products – from large scale fiber optic routing to single-point CAT-5 DVI extenders – each with the integrity and innovative high performance technology expected from PESA. Our products are available around the world from a leading team of channel partners offering local support and installation; and all of our products are supported by 24/7 technical support. To learn more about our technologies and services visit www.pesa.com. PESA is located in Huntsville, Alabama with regional offices throughout the United States. All products mentioned herein are trademarked property of their respective owners.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PESA Names Christopher Thomas New Executive Vice President of Engineering and CTO2013-08-21 11:18:21
- Montreal’s Super Cool Igloofest 2015 is Hot for Clay Paky Fixtures
- Zylight Contest Encourages NAB 2015 Attendees to ‘Spread the Newz’ about New On-Camera Light
- MediaWen to Launch Cloud-Based Closed Captioning, Multilingual Subtitling and Automatic Dubbing Platform at NAB 2015
- Jampro Antennas' NAB 2015 Plans Target Broadcasters' Needs With Complete Line of Antenna Solutions and Custom Systems
- Shotoku Expands With New Corporate Headquarters
- DPA Microphones Spices it up for Grammy®-Nominated Brazilian Sound Engineer Gabriel Pinheiro
- Blackmagic Design Announces Teranex 3.2 Update
- Littlefox Communications Chooses Aframe Cloud Video Platform to Collaborate with Editors, Production Teams and Clients Around the World
- Adorama Showcases the Latest Broadcast and Video Equipment From Canon, Sony, Arri, Atomos, Litepanels and More at the 2015 NAB Show
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR EDITSHARE SHARED STORAGE NAB 2015 GREAT GIVEAWAY