Huntsville, Alabama – PESA, a leading U.S.-based custom design and manufacturing company for professional audio and video signal distribution, today announced that Christopher Thomas has joined the company as executive vice president of engineering and CTO. Thomas will be responsible for all hardware and software engineering projects at PESA and, given his vast technical experience, will play a key role in developing the technology roadmap for PESA. Thomas has held senior executive management positions at Avocent, now Emerson, Maxvision, and Intergraph. Leading engineering teams and directing technology, he has played a major role in the significant growth with each of these organizations. “Chris has an impressive track record in leading high performance teams, and we look forward to having him join PESA. We are confident that he brings the experience necessary to accelerate the delivery of exceptional products to our valued customers,” said Chuck Tillett, president and COO of PESA. “Innovation is the future for PESA, and we welcome Mr. Thomas on board at this very exciting time, as we aggressively move the company forward utilizing next generation technologies,” added Howard Sutton, chairman of PESA. “It is important for PESA to differentiate itself by delivering unique, broad based capabilities at an attractive price point. PESA will continue to invest heavily in developing products and services that make a difference.” About PESA As a leading provider of audio/video connectivity, PESA offers a wide selection of routing switchers, matrix switchers, extenders, converters, media extenders, and signal processing gear to support government, military, industrial, commercial, broadcast and mobile truck applications. PESA offers one of the widest ranges of AV products – from large scale fiber optic routing to single-point CAT-5 DVI extenders – each with the integrity and innovative high performance technology expected from PESA. Our products are available around the world from a leading team of channel partners offering local support and installation; and all of our products are supported by 24/7 technical support. To learn more about our technologies and services visit www.pesa.com. PESA is located in Huntsville, Alabama with regional offices throughout the United States. All products mentioned herein are trademarked property of their respective owners.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
PESA Names Christopher Thomas New Executive Vice President of Engineering and CTO2013-08-21 11:18:21
- 2014 Proves A Banner Year For iPi Soft
- ChyronHego Technology Gives Life to Tinker Bell and Other Stunning Visual Effects in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live!'
- QUANTUM TO SPEAK AT STORAGE VISIONS 2015
- Archimedia CMO to Address Media Collaboration Workflows at Storage Visions 2015
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- Australia's Staging Connections Upgrades Crown Melbourne Communications With Riedel Acrobat Intercom System
- Pro Sound Effects Hybrid Library Sale Ends December 31st
- SSE Hire Pilots HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi6 Digital Console and Realtime Rack at Cambridge Folk Festival
- Canada’s Arden Theatre Delivers Robust Production With HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi Consoles
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Delivers Unrivalled Control and Low Cost of Ownership with New Intellivox 380 Series Loudspeakers