LEEDS, U.K. -- July 2, 2013 -- NUGEN Audio, creator of intuitive tools for audio professionals, today announced that the company's steady growth has led to the promotion of Charles Blessing to the role of chief technology officer (CTO). In his new position, Blessing will take on all strategic and operational responsibility for the technology of the company. "We've been fortunate to see significant growth at NUGEN Audio due to the popularity of our products leading to an industry-wide adoption of our loudness solutions around the world," said Jon Schorah, creative director of NUGEN Audio. "The time was right for us to appoint someone who would focus specifically on the technology, especially the technical aspects of product development and delivery." Blessing, who is being promoted from his role as senior programmer, will replace company co-founder Dr. Paul Tapper in overseeing the expanding programming team to ensure products are developed and delivered according to company strategy. He will report to the company directors. Dr. Tapper's role will now focus more on business development. Blessing has more than 15 years of professional software engineering and technical management experience. He specializes in running software engineering teams and managing multiplatform code frameworks. Since 1995, Blessing has programmed software for PC, Mac(R), and various specialist hardware platforms, and he has held a number of senior engineering positions along the way. Most recently, he served as programming manager at Team17 Digital Ltd. before joining NUGEN Audio in January. More information about NUGEN Audio products is available at www.nugenaudio.com. # # # About NUGEN Audio NUGEN Audio creates innovative, intuitive professional audio tools for high-end music producers, post-production engineers, and broadcasters. Reflecting the real-world production experience of the design team, the company's products make it easier to deliver better quality, save time, and reduce costs. NUGEN Audio's tools for audio analysis, loudness metering, mixing/mastering, and tracking are used by the world's top names in broadcast, music, and audio production. For more information, visit www.nugenaudio.com. All trademarks mentioned herein are acknowledged as property of their respective owners. Photo Link: www.wallstcom.com/NUGEN/CharlesBlessing.zip
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NUGEN Audio Promotes Charles Blessing to Chief Technology Officer2013-07-02 17:38:56
- 2014 Proves A Banner Year For iPi Soft
- ChyronHego Technology Gives Life to Tinker Bell and Other Stunning Visual Effects in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live!'
- QUANTUM TO SPEAK AT STORAGE VISIONS 2015
- Archimedia CMO to Address Media Collaboration Workflows at Storage Visions 2015
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- Australia's Staging Connections Upgrades Crown Melbourne Communications With Riedel Acrobat Intercom System
- Pro Sound Effects Hybrid Library Sale Ends December 31st
- SSE Hire Pilots HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi6 Digital Console and Realtime Rack at Cambridge Folk Festival
- Canada’s Arden Theatre Delivers Robust Production With HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi Consoles
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Delivers Unrivalled Control and Low Cost of Ownership with New Intellivox 380 Series Loudspeakers