AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands — Launching at ISE, the compact all-in-one Studer Vista 1 console is now available in an even more compact 22-fader version, measuring just over 1 metre in width, and perfectly suited to small spaces such as found in OB vans. For smaller vans where the audio console fits into the cab area, the Vista 1 provides a comprehensive solution requiring no additional racks, including integral I/O, DSP and surround sound management including up and down-mixing. The low weight advantages of the new desk are immediately obvious. The Vista 1 is based largely on the Vista 5, so existing Vista users will be immediately familiar with all the functionality of the Vistonics™ user interface plus features such as true broadcast monitoring, talkback, red light control, GPIO, N-x (Mix Minus) busses, snapshot automation and DAW control. With an integral DSP engine of 96 channels, the Vista 1 can handle mono, stereo and 5.1 inputs with ease, and is provided with 32 mic/line inputs, 16 line outputs and four pairs of AES inputs and outputs on rear panel connections. I/O can be expanded using the standard Studer D21m card slot on the rear, to allow MADI, AES, AoIP, ADAT, TDIF, CobraNet, Dolby E/Digital, SDI connections etc. A MADI link can connect to any of the Studer Stagebox range for XLR connectivity as well as other formats. New to the Vista 1 is an integral jingle player, played from audio files on a USB jingle stick (such as station ID or background FX), and triggered by a series of eight dedicated keys in the master section. The Studer Vista 1 also features a redundant PSU for peace of mind, and RELINK integration with other Studer Vista and OnAir consoles means the Vista 1 can easily share signals across an entire console network. HARMAN (www.harman.com) designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets — supported by 15 leading brands, including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® and Mark Levinson®. The Company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. HARMAN has a workforce of about 13,900 people across the Americas, Europe and Asia, and reported net sales of $4.4 billion for year ended June 30, 2012.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
New Smaller HARMAN Studer Vista 1 Debuts at ISE 20132013-02-05 12:44:27
- SMPTE Confers 'Fellow' Status on Eight Members of Motion-Imaging Technology Industry
- Nexidia and Telestream Announce Integration of Nexidia QC Caption Verification Tool Into Vantage Workflow Automation Environment
- SMPTE Announces 2014 Honorees and Award Winners
- CueScript Adds Visual Technologies India (VTI) to its Growing Slate of Worldwide Distributors
- September’s Free Workshops at Adorama Teach Photography, Mobile and Consumer Electronics to Include Everyone in Back to School Learning
- HARMAN Professional to Unveil New Products at BIRTV 2014 In Beijing
- AKA NYC Brings “ONCE” to the Web via Campaign at Vulture.com
- Encore Taps Jennifer Tellefsen for VP, VFX Role
- Clay Paky Sharpys and grandMA2 Consoles Hit the Road with Journey and the Steve Miller Band’s Summer Tour
- Pronology Brings Tapeless Workflows Directly To the Set with Its Digital Asset Management SaaS Capabilities