AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands — Launching at ISE, the compact all-in-one Studer Vista 1 console is now available in an even more compact 22-fader version, measuring just over 1 metre in width, and perfectly suited to small spaces such as found in OB vans. For smaller vans where the audio console fits into the cab area, the Vista 1 provides a comprehensive solution requiring no additional racks, including integral I/O, DSP and surround sound management including up and down-mixing. The low weight advantages of the new desk are immediately obvious. The Vista 1 is based largely on the Vista 5, so existing Vista users will be immediately familiar with all the functionality of the Vistonics™ user interface plus features such as true broadcast monitoring, talkback, red light control, GPIO, N-x (Mix Minus) busses, snapshot automation and DAW control. With an integral DSP engine of 96 channels, the Vista 1 can handle mono, stereo and 5.1 inputs with ease, and is provided with 32 mic/line inputs, 16 line outputs and four pairs of AES inputs and outputs on rear panel connections. I/O can be expanded using the standard Studer D21m card slot on the rear, to allow MADI, AES, AoIP, ADAT, TDIF, CobraNet, Dolby E/Digital, SDI connections etc. A MADI link can connect to any of the Studer Stagebox range for XLR connectivity as well as other formats. New to the Vista 1 is an integral jingle player, played from audio files on a USB jingle stick (such as station ID or background FX), and triggered by a series of eight dedicated keys in the master section. The Studer Vista 1 also features a redundant PSU for peace of mind, and RELINK integration with other Studer Vista and OnAir consoles means the Vista 1 can easily share signals across an entire console network. HARMAN (www.harman.com) designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets — supported by 15 leading brands, including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® and Mark Levinson®. The Company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. HARMAN has a workforce of about 13,900 people across the Americas, Europe and Asia, and reported net sales of $4.4 billion for year ended June 30, 2012.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
New Smaller HARMAN Studer Vista 1 Debuts at ISE 20132013-02-05 12:44:27
- Paradigm Video Productions Excels with Superior Audio Performance from Countryman Associates
- Advanced Broadcast Solutions – Asia Expands Regional HQ in Singapore; Adds to Sales Staff
- Thinkbox Software’s Deadline Now Available on Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- Pongo Names Ron Pomerantz Vice President, Content & Strategy:
- EASTWEST Extends 80% off Sale On Hollywood Orchestral Diamond Edition
- Sound Devices 664 Keeps Pace with Hectic Production Schedule of Critically Acclaimed Indie Film, Tangerine
- Bossa Scores Big at Cannes Lions Festival
- MILLER CAMERA SUPPORT EQUIPMENT SHOWCASES RANGE OF CINEMATOGRAPHIC AND BROADCAST MARKET SOLUTIONS AT SMPTE® 2015
- Automotive Data: Agreement between Allant and IHS Automotive helps reach consumers looking to buy new cars
- Shania Twain Sets Out to “Rock This Country” on Farewell Tour Featuring Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA Lighting Control