ELKHART, Indiana â€” Mark Levinson, manufacturer of the worldâ€™s finest audio and video systems and a division of the Harman Performance AV Group, today unveiled the companyâ€™s new NËš500H series of audiophile power amplifiers. The NËš500H array of amplifiers redefines the concept of outstanding performance in their categories by drawing on the Mark Levinson heritage of superb design and engineering as well as the incorporation of a new balanced current-feedback amplifier (CFA) circuitry design. The result is a power amplifier that meets and exceeds the expectations of even the most demanding listener, and one worthy of the name Mark Levinson. The new circuitry design used in the NËš500H Series amplifiers is the key to their amazing performance. CFA design uses a circuit topology that emphasizes current-mode operation, which is inherently much faster than more conventional voltage-mode operation. With CFAs, amplifier gain may be controlled independently of bandwidth, a major advantage over conventional VFA topologies. By embracing new technology with Mark Levinsonâ€™s traditional passion for excellence, the NËš500H Series amplifiers combine truly impressive output capabilities with Mark Levinsonâ€™s characteristically high power efficiency. Other features of the NËš500H Series include reliable high power in four different channel configurations that provide ideal solutions for any type of system, independent power supply components for each channel to maximize isolation and improve imaging, isolated chassis and signal grounds that minimize noise and optimize sonic detail even at lower listening levels, and balanced and single-ended inputs. Furthermore, custom home systems integrators will appreciate the NËš500H Seriesâ€™ Ethernet and 12-Volt trigger control capability, allowing for easier integration into home networks. There are four amplifier models in the NËš500H Series all offering different numbers of channels. The NËš531H (300 Watts) = 1 channel, the NËš532H (600 Watts) = 2 channels and the NËš533H (900 watts) = 3 channels. They all feature extremely low Total Harmonic distortion (
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
New Mark Levinson NËš500H Series Power Amplifiers Embody Powerful, Sensitive Type2009-08-19 08:37:58
- European Debut for Facilis' New Shared Storage and Asset Tracking Products at IBC 2015; Spotlights Partnerships with Technology Leaders
- Providence Baptist Church Brightens Services with Hitachi CP-X8160 Projectors
- Crystal Vision’s unique solution to picture squeezing
- XL Video Brings a Glow to Red Rocks for Bassnectar
- Ohio’s Faith Family Church Selects FOR-A Video Switcher as Part of HD Transition
- Warner/Chappell Production Music Wins 2015 Promax/BDA Gold Award
- DiaQuest ProductionLink Supports New Adobe CC 2015
- Church On The Move Enhances Worship Message With Renewed Vision ProPresenter
- British Comedy Director Ben Whitehouse Launches U.S. Career via Accomplice Media
- "Telestream Wirecast Streaming Brings the Extreme Sailing Series to Any Screen Near You "