WAYNE, NJ – JVC Professional Products Company, a division of JVC Americas Corp., today announced D-ILA Remote, a free app available through the iTunes Store that allows a variety of iPhone, iPod, and iPad devices to serve as a remote control for select JVC D-ILA projectors. The intuitive interface provides easy access to picture, lens, and 3D settings, as well as other controls and exclusive features not found on the projectors’ supplied remote controls. Plus, the D-ILA Remote system communicates via wireless LAN, not remote sensor, allowing the user to control the projector from virtually any position within the Wi-Fi environment. “With D-ILA Remote, you can perform simple tasks like changing inputs or execute more advanced operations, such as color management and 3D calibration,” said John Havens, national manager of marketing and communications. “It’s a very convenient way to control and customize your JVC D-ILA projector.” D-ILA Remote supports the latest JVC Reference Series projectors: DLA-RS46, DLA-RS48, DLA-RS4810, DLA-RS56, and DLA-RS66. The app is compatible with iOS 5.1 and works with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th, and 5th generation), and iPad (3rd generation). The JVC projector must be connected to the network via wired LAN. D-ILA Remote can be accessed at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/d-ila-remote/id586871855?mt=8. ABOUT JVC PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS COMPANY Headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, JVC Professional Products Company is a division of JVC Americas Corp., a wholly-owned subsidiary of JVC KENWOOD Corporation. JVC is a leading manufacturer and distributor of broadcast and professional video and audio equipment. For further product information, visit JVC’s Web site at http://pro.jvc.com or call (800) 582-5825.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New JVC D-ILA Remote App Turns iPhone, iPad into Projector Remote Control2013-02-07 10:53:48
- Artel to Demonstrate Integration of DigiLink, Fiberlink(R), and Scan Do(R) Product Lines
- Wisycom MAT288 Programmable RF Combiner and MFL Fiberbox BX1-4U Makes European Debut at IBC 2015
- Nexidia Integration Partners Abound at IBC2015
- Deluxe Delivers Color Grading, Audio and Post for Nineteen Films at TIFF 2015; Deluxe Toronto is TIFF’s Official Post Production Home
- Pixeldust Studios' Recently Launched Interactive Division Delivers First High-Profile Projects for Diverse Clients:
- Hybrid Studios Hosts The Collective Sound Summer Music Camp
- Photos from Hollywood Cinematographers Featured in City Hearts: 2015 Fresh Focus Photo Auction
- B:LINK Network From Timecode Systems Enables Elegant Long-Range Sync and Control
- EditShare to Expand Enterprise Storage Opportunities with New Executive Appointment
- MultiDyne Introduces First “Universal” SMPTE-HUT Unit, Compatible With Most HD and Quad Link Camera