WAYNE, NJ – JVC Professional Products Company, a division of JVC Americas Corp., today announced D-ILA Remote, a free app available through the iTunes Store that allows a variety of iPhone, iPod, and iPad devices to serve as a remote control for select JVC D-ILA projectors. The intuitive interface provides easy access to picture, lens, and 3D settings, as well as other controls and exclusive features not found on the projectors’ supplied remote controls. Plus, the D-ILA Remote system communicates via wireless LAN, not remote sensor, allowing the user to control the projector from virtually any position within the Wi-Fi environment. “With D-ILA Remote, you can perform simple tasks like changing inputs or execute more advanced operations, such as color management and 3D calibration,” said John Havens, national manager of marketing and communications. “It’s a very convenient way to control and customize your JVC D-ILA projector.” D-ILA Remote supports the latest JVC Reference Series projectors: DLA-RS46, DLA-RS48, DLA-RS4810, DLA-RS56, and DLA-RS66. The app is compatible with iOS 5.1 and works with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th, and 5th generation), and iPad (3rd generation). The JVC projector must be connected to the network via wired LAN. D-ILA Remote can be accessed at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/d-ila-remote/id586871855?mt=8. ABOUT JVC PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS COMPANY Headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, JVC Professional Products Company is a division of JVC Americas Corp., a wholly-owned subsidiary of JVC KENWOOD Corporation. JVC is a leading manufacturer and distributor of broadcast and professional video and audio equipment. For further product information, visit JVC’s Web site at http://pro.jvc.com or call (800) 582-5825.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New JVC D-ILA Remote App Turns iPhone, iPad into Projector Remote Control2013-02-07 10:53:48
- Adobe DMS Maintains Its Wow-Factor Reputation with AV Support from WorldStage
- Alcorn McBride AM4 Digital Audio Machines Go to the Head of the Class at San Jose Public Libraries
- Quiet Planet Joins The Pro Sound Effects Library
- Veteran Re-Recording Mixer Kevin O’Connell Comes Home to Sony Pictures
- Wim Wenders’ ‘Every Thing Will Be Fine’ Finished with DaVinci Resolve
- HARMAN Professional’s IDX Information System Delivers Crucial Information for Passengers at Brazil’s SuperVia Trens Urbanos Rail Stations
- SIM Group Expands Services into East Coast Market
- Sound Devices 6-Series of Mixer/Recorders Weathers Extremes with Veteran Expeditionary Sound Mixer
- HARMAN’s Soundcraft Redefines Affordable Mixing with Si Impact Digital Console
- On The Road or In the Studio, HARMAN’s Soundcraft Si Impact Digital Console Is a Musician’s All-In-One Solution