WAYNE, NJ – JVC Professional Products Company, a division of JVC Americas Corp., today announced D-ILA Remote, a free app available through the iTunes Store that allows a variety of iPhone, iPod, and iPad devices to serve as a remote control for select JVC D-ILA projectors. The intuitive interface provides easy access to picture, lens, and 3D settings, as well as other controls and exclusive features not found on the projectors’ supplied remote controls. Plus, the D-ILA Remote system communicates via wireless LAN, not remote sensor, allowing the user to control the projector from virtually any position within the Wi-Fi environment. “With D-ILA Remote, you can perform simple tasks like changing inputs or execute more advanced operations, such as color management and 3D calibration,” said John Havens, national manager of marketing and communications. “It’s a very convenient way to control and customize your JVC D-ILA projector.” D-ILA Remote supports the latest JVC Reference Series projectors: DLA-RS46, DLA-RS48, DLA-RS4810, DLA-RS56, and DLA-RS66. The app is compatible with iOS 5.1 and works with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th, and 5th generation), and iPad (3rd generation). The JVC projector must be connected to the network via wired LAN. D-ILA Remote can be accessed at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/d-ila-remote/id586871855?mt=8. ABOUT JVC PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS COMPANY Headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, JVC Professional Products Company is a division of JVC Americas Corp., a wholly-owned subsidiary of JVC KENWOOD Corporation. JVC is a leading manufacturer and distributor of broadcast and professional video and audio equipment. For further product information, visit JVC’s Web site at http://pro.jvc.com or call (800) 582-5825.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
New JVC D-ILA Remote App Turns iPhone, iPad into Projector Remote Control2013-02-07 10:53:48
- EastWest's New Complete Composers Collection 3 Included In Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales
- FSR's New HuddleVU Collaboration System Earns Tech & Learning 2014 Award of Excellence
- Chicago’s Gordon West & Derek de Board Compete in Doritos “Crash the Super Bowl” Ad Contest
- Hitachi CP-WX8255 Projector Provides Tremendous Benefits to Olive Branch Community Church
- FuseFX Expands to New York and Vancouver
- Noted Surgeon Finds Live 3D Streaming and Recording from Matrox Monarch HD “Irreplaceable” for Live Teaching and Archiving
- Belmont University Reopens Legendary Columbia Studio A with HARMAN’s JBL M2 Master Reference Monitors
- Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA2 Hit the Road with Fleetwood Mac
- Telestream to Feature File-based Workflow Solutions at Government Video Expo
- CueScript Adds ARET Video and Audio Engineering to Distributor Network