Click here to Visit Cobalt at NAB 2013 Booth N 4624 New Orleans, LA – Two of NEP’s fleet rolled into New Orleans equipped with a host of Cobalt Digital (www.CobaltDigital.com) terminal gear to cover the football championship game on Sunday, February 3. NEP’s Supershooters / SS22 HD Production truck was on hand for game coverage, while the organization’s Denali California HD mobile unit handled the unique needs of the half-time extravaganza. Cobalt’s family of up/down/cross 3G/HD/SD-SDI converters populated both vehicles, as well as the Company’s distribution amplifiers, frame synchronizers, color correctors and remote control panels. “Cobalt is proud to play a role in NEP’s coverage of the most watched sport event in the US,” said Chris Shaw, Cobalt EVP sales & marketing. “There’s no room for error when the whole country is watching, and our gear won’t disappoint. Reliability and support is key during such prestigious events” # # # ABOUT COBALT DIGITAL INC. Cobalt Digital Inc. designs and manufactures award-winning 3G/HD/SD conversion gear for the broadcast television environment. Distributed through a worldwide network of dealers, system integrators, and other partnerships, Cobalt products are backed with a 5-year warranty. For more information, visit http://www.cobaltdigital.com. About NEP With the world’s most advanced equipment, largest fleet of mobile units and global production studios to suit every genre, NEP enables its clients to execute, deliver, and display exceptional productions on any platform around the world. For more than 30 years, NEP has ensured its clients’ success by delivering superior service and building lasting relationships with a passion for continuous innovation. NEP’s talented staff is committed to acting with integrity and working as a team to deliver comprehensive solutions for remote production, studio production, video display, webcasting, and power generation that set the global industry standard. For more information, visit http://www.nepinc.com. Company Contact: Chris Shaw, EVP of Sales and Marketing +1-217-344-1243 / firstname.lastname@example.org Press Contact: Desert Moon Communications / Harriet Diener +1-845-512-8283 / email@example.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEP Takes Cobalt Digital To The Big Game2013-02-12 14:05:10
- 2014 Proves A Banner Year For iPi Soft
- ChyronHego Technology Gives Life to Tinker Bell and Other Stunning Visual Effects in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live!'
- QUANTUM TO SPEAK AT STORAGE VISIONS 2015
- Archimedia CMO to Address Media Collaboration Workflows at Storage Visions 2015
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- Australia's Staging Connections Upgrades Crown Melbourne Communications With Riedel Acrobat Intercom System
- Pro Sound Effects Hybrid Library Sale Ends December 31st
- SSE Hire Pilots HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi6 Digital Console and Realtime Rack at Cambridge Folk Festival
- Canada’s Arden Theatre Delivers Robust Production With HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi Consoles
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Delivers Unrivalled Control and Low Cost of Ownership with New Intellivox 380 Series Loudspeakers