Click here to Visit Cobalt at NAB 2013 Booth N 4624 New Orleans, LA – Two of NEP’s fleet rolled into New Orleans equipped with a host of Cobalt Digital (www.CobaltDigital.com) terminal gear to cover the football championship game on Sunday, February 3. NEP’s Supershooters / SS22 HD Production truck was on hand for game coverage, while the organization’s Denali California HD mobile unit handled the unique needs of the half-time extravaganza. Cobalt’s family of up/down/cross 3G/HD/SD-SDI converters populated both vehicles, as well as the Company’s distribution amplifiers, frame synchronizers, color correctors and remote control panels. “Cobalt is proud to play a role in NEP’s coverage of the most watched sport event in the US,” said Chris Shaw, Cobalt EVP sales & marketing. “There’s no room for error when the whole country is watching, and our gear won’t disappoint. Reliability and support is key during such prestigious events” # # # ABOUT COBALT DIGITAL INC. Cobalt Digital Inc. designs and manufactures award-winning 3G/HD/SD conversion gear for the broadcast television environment. Distributed through a worldwide network of dealers, system integrators, and other partnerships, Cobalt products are backed with a 5-year warranty. For more information, visit http://www.cobaltdigital.com. About NEP With the world’s most advanced equipment, largest fleet of mobile units and global production studios to suit every genre, NEP enables its clients to execute, deliver, and display exceptional productions on any platform around the world. For more than 30 years, NEP has ensured its clients’ success by delivering superior service and building lasting relationships with a passion for continuous innovation. NEP’s talented staff is committed to acting with integrity and working as a team to deliver comprehensive solutions for remote production, studio production, video display, webcasting, and power generation that set the global industry standard. For more information, visit http://www.nepinc.com. Company Contact: Chris Shaw, EVP of Sales and Marketing +1-217-344-1243 / firstname.lastname@example.org Press Contact: Desert Moon Communications / Harriet Diener +1-845-512-8283 / email@example.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEP Takes Cobalt Digital To The Big Game2013-02-12 14:05:10
- JMR Announces BlueStor DataMover Appliance for Secure File Transfer Across Networks or Around the World
- RTW Establishes SCMS, Inc. as New U.S. Distributor
- Linear Acoustic® To Launch AERO.10 DTV Audio Processor at IBC 2015
- STORY’s Jeff France Explores a Peril of Business Travel in Campaign for IHG
- Imagine Dragons Launches Twitch Channel Using Blackmagic Design Products
- Rick Alexander Takes on Audio with DPA Microphones
- TEK-UT Universal Transcoder from TEKVOX Wins Commercial Integrator BEST Award
- Re:church Breaks Conventional Boundaries with HARMAN’s Soundcraft Si Expression 1 Console
- HARMAN’s Studer Proves Big Solutions Can Be Found in Small Packages at TAB Convention & Trade Show
- Sound Designers: Try NYC Ambisonics for Free!