Studio City, California – The Motion Picture Sound Editors (MPSE) today announces results of the 2013 election of its Board of Directors. Elected to two-year terms in Executive Seats are Frank Morrone as President, Christopher Reeves as Secretary, and Ruth Adelman as Sargent at Arms. Morrone and Reeves are incumbents. They join continuing officers Mark Lanza (Vice President) and Paul Rodriguez (Treasurer).Elected to MPSE Film Board seats are: Steven Avila Mike Draghi (Incumbent) Peter Lago Tom C. McCarthy Glenn T. Morgan Bernard Weiser Mandell Winter [caption id="attachment_64999" align="alignright" width="159" caption="Frank Morrone"][/caption]Elected to MPSE Television Board seats are: Jason Arnold (Incumbent) William Dannevik (Incumbent) Charles Deenan Paulette Lifton Maciek Malish Anne-Marie Slack Continuing Board seats include: Film Seats Ben Wilkins Nick Meade Solange Schwalbe Film Music Joanie Diener Warren Brown Steven Saltzman Out of Area Damian Candusso Kevin Howard Ahmad Shirazi Michael Orlowski Television Seats Jeremy Gordon Skye Lewin “The Board expresses its sincere gratitude to all those who considered nomination and to the candidates for their willingness to serve our organization,” said Morrone. “Their commitment is what carries the MPSE forward.” About MPSE Founded in 1953, the Motion Picture Sound Editors is a non-profit organization of professional sound and music editors who work in the motion pictures and television industry. The organization’s mission is to provide a wealth of knowledge from award winning professionals to a diverse group of individuals, youth and career professionals alike; mentoring and educating the community about the artistic merit and technical advancements in sound and music editing; providing scholarships for the continuing advancement of motion picture sound in education; and helping to enhance the personal and professional lives of the men and women who practice this unique craft. MOTION PICTURE SOUND EDITORS 11712 Moorpark Street Suite 102 Studio City, CA 91604 (818) 506-7731 firstname.lastname@example.org mpse.org
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
MPSE Elects Board of Directors2014-01-07 12:56:35
- Bridging the Technology Gap: How to Support Unified Communications in an Audiovisual Environment
- TEAFM Starts Off Right with HARMAN’s Studer OnAir 1500 Console
- October Concert for Wes Montgomery International Jazz Guitar Contest Takes Shape while Prize Donations Continue to Grow
- Two Bands, One Microphone Brand Of Choice: Carlos Elizalde and AKG by HARMAN Are Unstoppable This Summer
- Glow Adds QuadraPop and ParaPop 38" Portable Softboxes to Light Modifier Line for More Flawless Hard Light Diffusion
- XL Video Creates a Smart Solution for ‘Pointless’ Scoring Tower
- WorldStage Hires Braden Gillum as Lead Draftsperson
- Cogswell Brings Original VP Mobile Game "We Are Cubed" to SIGGRAPH 2015's "Appy Hour"
- Sound Artists from Sony Pictures Post Production Garner Emmy Nominations
- Blackmagic Design Announces DaVinci Resolve 12 Public Beta is Available Now for Download