Studio City, California – The Motion Picture Sound Editors (MPSE) today announces results of the 2013 election of its Board of Directors. Elected to two-year terms in Executive Seats are Frank Morrone as President, Christopher Reeves as Secretary, and Ruth Adelman as Sargent at Arms. Morrone and Reeves are incumbents. They join continuing officers Mark Lanza (Vice President) and Paul Rodriguez (Treasurer).Elected to MPSE Film Board seats are: Steven Avila Mike Draghi (Incumbent) Peter Lago Tom C. McCarthy Glenn T. Morgan Bernard Weiser Mandell Winter [caption id="attachment_64999" align="alignright" width="159" caption="Frank Morrone"][/caption]Elected to MPSE Television Board seats are: Jason Arnold (Incumbent) William Dannevik (Incumbent) Charles Deenan Paulette Lifton Maciek Malish Anne-Marie Slack Continuing Board seats include: Film Seats Ben Wilkins Nick Meade Solange Schwalbe Film Music Joanie Diener Warren Brown Steven Saltzman Out of Area Damian Candusso Kevin Howard Ahmad Shirazi Michael Orlowski Television Seats Jeremy Gordon Skye Lewin “The Board expresses its sincere gratitude to all those who considered nomination and to the candidates for their willingness to serve our organization,” said Morrone. “Their commitment is what carries the MPSE forward.” About MPSE Founded in 1953, the Motion Picture Sound Editors is a non-profit organization of professional sound and music editors who work in the motion pictures and television industry. The organization’s mission is to provide a wealth of knowledge from award winning professionals to a diverse group of individuals, youth and career professionals alike; mentoring and educating the community about the artistic merit and technical advancements in sound and music editing; providing scholarships for the continuing advancement of motion picture sound in education; and helping to enhance the personal and professional lives of the men and women who practice this unique craft. MOTION PICTURE SOUND EDITORS 11712 Moorpark Street Suite 102 Studio City, CA 91604 (818) 506-7731 firstname.lastname@example.org mpse.org
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
MPSE Elects Board of Directors2014-01-07 12:56:35
- 2014 Proves A Banner Year For iPi Soft
- ChyronHego Technology Gives Life to Tinker Bell and Other Stunning Visual Effects in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live!'
- QUANTUM TO SPEAK AT STORAGE VISIONS 2015
- Archimedia CMO to Address Media Collaboration Workflows at Storage Visions 2015
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- Australia's Staging Connections Upgrades Crown Melbourne Communications With Riedel Acrobat Intercom System
- Pro Sound Effects Hybrid Library Sale Ends December 31st
- SSE Hire Pilots HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi6 Digital Console and Realtime Rack at Cambridge Folk Festival
- Canada’s Arden Theatre Delivers Robust Production With HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi Consoles
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Delivers Unrivalled Control and Low Cost of Ownership with New Intellivox 380 Series Loudspeakers