SEATAC, WA — Presented by professional video and audio systems integration firm Advanced Broadcast Solutions (ABS), next week’s Media Technology Expo (MTE) will feature an exhibit hall with some of the industry’s newest and most innovative products. The show, which runs Sept. 26-27 at Leftbank Annex in Portland, Ore., will include more than 50 exhibitors showcasing a variety of cameras, lenses, projectors, monitors, audio equipment, prompters, LED lighting systems, switchers and integrated production systems, and more. “This has been an exciting year for cameras, with new models from Canon, JVC, Panasonic, and even Blackmagic Design. But many video professionals in the Pacific Northwest were not able to attend IBC or the NAB Show to see them in action,” said Arco Groenenberg, expo manager. “Media Technology Expo will give our attendees the chance to get their hands on these new cameras, as well as hundreds of other products.” Designed for broadcast, house of worship, corporate, cable, live event, government, and independent video professionals, MTE also features more than a dozen free educational seminars, as well as numerous networking opportunities. Sponsors include the Oregon Media Production Association (OMPA), Access Community Media (ACM), Washington Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors (WATOA), Society of Broadcast Engineers (SBE) Oregon Chapters, and AVL (Experience Church.tv). Registration is free and includes food and beverages during the show, but space is limited. For a complete list of exhibitors, as well as registration and vendor information, visit www.mediatechexpo.com. About ABS: Based in SeaTac, WA, ABS (Advanced Broadcast Solutions) delivers customized, technologically superior solutions for broadcast, corporate, house of worship, entertainment, government, and educational facilities – from design and integration to installation and support services. Since 1982, its experienced technical staff has installed more than 700 systems for clients including Fisher Communications, Cowles California Media, Real Networks, Cisco Systems, and Microsoft Studios. For more information, call 206-870-0244 or visit www.advancedbroadcastsolutions.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Technology Expo Exhibitors Highlight New Products on Show Floor2012-09-20 12:09:46
- Codex Advances Motion Picture and Broadcast Workflows at IBC 2014 (11.C71)
- Lady Gaga Launches ArtRave Tour with Clay Paky Fixtures
- Forbidden Integrates Timecode Buddy Into Forscene Platform Via MovieSlate iOS App
- Goldcrest Post Adds High End Picture Finishing with DaVinci Resolve
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Stands Sturdy Amongst TV Azteca Station Upgrade
- Chandler Limited and Abbey Road Studios Announce Long-Term Agreement
- SMPTE Confers 'Fellow' Status on Eight Members of Motion-Imaging Technology Industry
- Nexidia and Telestream Announce Integration of Nexidia QC Caption Verification Tool Into Vantage Workflow Automation Environment
- SMPTE Announces 2014 Honorees and Award Winners
- CueScript Adds Visual Technologies India (VTI) to its Growing Slate of Worldwide Distributors