SEATAC, WA — Presented by professional video and audio systems integration firm Advanced Broadcast Solutions (ABS), next week’s Media Technology Expo (MTE) will feature an exhibit hall with some of the industry’s newest and most innovative products. The show, which runs Sept. 26-27 at Leftbank Annex in Portland, Ore., will include more than 50 exhibitors showcasing a variety of cameras, lenses, projectors, monitors, audio equipment, prompters, LED lighting systems, switchers and integrated production systems, and more. “This has been an exciting year for cameras, with new models from Canon, JVC, Panasonic, and even Blackmagic Design. But many video professionals in the Pacific Northwest were not able to attend IBC or the NAB Show to see them in action,” said Arco Groenenberg, expo manager. “Media Technology Expo will give our attendees the chance to get their hands on these new cameras, as well as hundreds of other products.” Designed for broadcast, house of worship, corporate, cable, live event, government, and independent video professionals, MTE also features more than a dozen free educational seminars, as well as numerous networking opportunities. Sponsors include the Oregon Media Production Association (OMPA), Access Community Media (ACM), Washington Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors (WATOA), Society of Broadcast Engineers (SBE) Oregon Chapters, and AVL (Experience Church.tv). Registration is free and includes food and beverages during the show, but space is limited. For a complete list of exhibitors, as well as registration and vendor information, visit www.mediatechexpo.com. About ABS: Based in SeaTac, WA, ABS (Advanced Broadcast Solutions) delivers customized, technologically superior solutions for broadcast, corporate, house of worship, entertainment, government, and educational facilities – from design and integration to installation and support services. Since 1982, its experienced technical staff has installed more than 700 systems for clients including Fisher Communications, Cowles California Media, Real Networks, Cisco Systems, and Microsoft Studios. For more information, call 206-870-0244 or visit www.advancedbroadcastsolutions.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Technology Expo Exhibitors Highlight New Products on Show Floor2012-09-20 12:09:46
- Small Tree Provides End-to-End Workflow Solution for Advertising Agency
- Cobalt Prepares to Introduce European Market to A Significant Number of NEW Products at IBC 2014
- “The Reel Thing” Film Restoration and Preservation Symposium, Slated for August 21 – 23 in Hollywood
- Electrosonic Provides AV Expertise to New Discovery Park of America
- Gear Up to Go Back to School with Discounts on Boinx Software’s Award-Winning Educational Apps
- DPA Microphones Was The Impresario Of Aspen Opera Theater Center
- Coeur d’Alene Church of the Nazarene Elevates Its Sound System With HARMAN’s JBL Loudspeakers and Soundcraft Digital Consoles
- grandMA2 Consoles with VPU plus Amp Up the Visual Energy at the Electric Forest Festival
- Pronology Features Latest Digital Asset Management Tools At the 2014 IBC Show
- Shotgun Recognizes Excellence with Inaugural Pipeline Awards at SIGGRAPH