During the month of November MAXON, the leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions, will be participating at industry events in North America that offer artists and developers opportunities to learn about its powerful 3D software solutions -- CINEMA 4D, CINEWARE and BodyPaint 3D -- revered for spectacular image quality and an intuitive, easy-to-use interface that puts professional results within reach of artists at all levels of CGI experience. MAXON event participation will take place as follows (Note: Event dates/schedules are available at -- http://news.creativecow.net/story/873421 World Animation and VFX Summit Date: November 3 – 6, 2013 Location: California Yacht Club 4469 Admiralty Way Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 http://animationmagazine.net/summit/agenda/ Game Developers Next Date: November 5 – 6, 2013 Location: Los Angeles Convention Center 1201 S. Figueroa Street Los Angeles, CA 90015 MAXON booth #124 http://www.gdcnext.com/conference/index.html Montreal International Game Summit Date: November 11 – 12, 2013 Location: Palais de Congres de Montreal 159 St Antoine St W, Montreal, QC H2Z 1H2 Canada MAXON booth #43 http://mtldgtl.com/en/migs/about/ Content & Communications World Date: November 13 –14, 2013 Location: Jacob Javits Center 655 West 34th Street New York, NY 10001 MAXON booth #1317 http://www.ccwexpo.com/default.asp Creative Talent Network animation eXpo (CTNX) Date: November 15 – 17, 2013 Location: The Burbank Marriott Convention Center? 2500 N. Hollywood Way? Burbank, CA 91505 MAXON booth #B-16 http://www.ctnanimationexpo.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAXON Showcases CINEMA 4D Toolset at Leading Animation, VFX and Game Industry Events2013-10-31 13:55:56
- DJ Ravidrums Performs At Telemundo’s Third Annual Premios Tu Mundo Show With HARMAN’s AKG Microphones
- LET LOOSE THE LECTRO
- SALZBRENNER ANNOUNCES POLARIS EVOLUTION NETWORK AUDIO MIXING SYSTEM
- Hawthorne Direct Names Kurt Werderman as Media Strategist & Analyst
- New High End Color Correction House Apache Digital Uses DaVinci Resolve
- Tiger Aspect Uses Aframe to Achieve Efficient and Collaborative Production on BBC's "Peaky Blinders"
- SMPTE 2014 to Feature In-Depth Sessions on Networked Media, File-Based Workflow, the Cloud, and Asset Management
- AKA NYC Lends Expertise to Advertising Week’s Advertising Futures Competition
- Atomic Fiction Opens New Studio in Montreal
- Lightware USA Introduces UMX-TPS Family of Extension Systems for Resolutions Up to 4K and UHD