Friedrichsdorf, Germany – September 6, 2011 – Today, MAXON announced the immediate availability of CINEMA 4D Release 13, the next generation of its industry-leading 3D motion graphics, visual effects, painting, and rendering software application. With all new character tools, integrated stereographic capabilities, streamlined multi-artist collaboration and physical rendering, CINEMA 4D Release 13 builds on the company’s 25-year legacy of enabling digital content creators around the world to produce highly engaging content quickly and easily for a variety of industries. Release 13 will make its first official European trade show appearance at IBC2011 in Amsterdam, Netherlands, September 9–13, 2011. [Editors’ Note: The MAXON stand at IBC will be located in the RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre, Hall 6, Stand 6. C10.] Read the full press release here: http://eon.businesswire.com/news/eon/20110906005662/en
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAXON CINEMA 4D Release 13 Now Available2011-09-06 20:27:48
- Providence Baptist Church Brightens Services with Hitachi CP-X8160 Projectors
- Crystal Vision’s unique solution to picture squeezing
- XL Video Brings a Glow to Red Rocks for Bassnectar
- Ohio’s Faith Family Church Selects FOR-A Video Switcher as Part of HD Transition
- Warner/Chappell Production Music Wins 2015 Promax/BDA Gold Award
- DiaQuest ProductionLink Supports New Adobe CC 2015
- Church On The Move Enhances Worship Message With Renewed Vision ProPresenter
- British Comedy Director Ben Whitehouse Launches U.S. Career via Accomplice Media
- "Telestream Wirecast Streaming Brings the Extreme Sailing Series to Any Screen Near You "
- Telestream Demonstrates Advances in Enterprise-Class Video Transcoding & Workflow Automation at IBC 2015