Award-winning streaming and recording appliance makes European debut At IBC2013 (Amsterdam, Sept. 13-17, stand 7.B29), Matrox® Video will feature the new Matrox Monarch HD™ video streaming and recording appliance that received four important industry awards at the 2013 NAB Show. Monarch HD is designed for professional video producers who need to simultaneously stream a live event and record a mastering-quality version for post-event editing. It provides these two independent modes in an integrated unit. From any HDMI input source such as a camera or switcher, Matrox Monarch HD generates an H.264-encoded stream compliant with RTSP or RTMP protocol. While encoding the video at bitrates suitable for live streaming, Matrox Monarch HD simultaneously records a high-quality MP4 or MOV file to an SD card, a USB drive, or a network-mapped drive. Powerful and robust, Matrox Monarch HD is remotely controlled using any computer or mobile device with a web browser. It also offers simple, one-touch stream and record pushbuttons, low power consumption, a locking power connector, and a fanless design. “Matrox Monarch is already being used for internet broadcasts from beta sites around the world and the feedback on the feature set has been uniformly positive,” said Daniel Maloney, technical marketing manager at Matrox. “This is the latest product that exemplifies what Matrox Video does best — provides high-quality, technologically-advanced tools for video professionals that combine multiple functions in a single cost-effective product.” Price and availability Priced at $995 US (€799, £699) not including local taxes and delivery, Matrox Monarch HD will be available worldwide by the end of September. About Matrox Video Matrox Video is a technology and market leader in the field of HD and SD digital video hardware and software for accelerated H.264 encoding, realtime editing, audio/video input/output, streaming, A/V signal conversion, capture/playout servers, channel-in-a box systems and CGs. Matrox's Emmy award-winning technology powers a full range of multi-screen content creation and delivery platforms used by broadcasters, telcos, cable operators, post-production facilities, videographers and A/V professionals worldwide. Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Matrox Monarch HD to be Featured at IBC20132013-09-10 12:02:56
- SoCal’s Largest Hotel Tunes Into Symetrix SymNet for Major Conference Center PA
- European Debut for Facilis' New Shared Storage and Asset Tracking Products at IBC 2015; Spotlights Partnerships with Technology Leaders
- Providence Baptist Church Brightens Services with Hitachi CP-X8160 Projectors
- Crystal Vision’s unique solution to picture squeezing
- XL Video Brings a Glow to Red Rocks for Bassnectar
- Ohio’s Faith Family Church Selects FOR-A Video Switcher as Part of HD Transition
- Warner/Chappell Production Music Wins 2015 Promax/BDA Gold Award
- DiaQuest ProductionLink Supports New Adobe CC 2015
- Church On The Move Enhances Worship Message With Renewed Vision ProPresenter
- British Comedy Director Ben Whitehouse Launches U.S. Career via Accomplice Media