4K video monitoring card for Adobe Creative Cloud to be featured at IBC2013 At IBC2013 (Amsterdam, Sept. 13-17, stand 7.B29), Matrox® Video will feature the new Matrox Mojito™ 4K quad 3G-SDI, 4K video monitoring card for use with Adobe® Creative Cloud™ professional video editing tools on Windows® platforms. Matrox Mojito 4K enables realtime monitoring and output of video footage at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 and at frame rates up to 60 fps (4Kp60). It is a single ¾-length PCIe card with five full-size BNC connectors directly on the card bracket. “Matrox Mojito 4K offers post-production professionals a fluid editing experience with uninterrupted, true 4Kp60 playback,” said Wayne Andrews, product manager, Matrox Video. “They can accurately judge 4K video content in its native resolution with 1:1 pixel accuracy and 10-bit color precision to craft breathtaking content.” Key features of Matrox Mojito 4K • 4K (4096 x 2160), QFHD (3840 x 2160), 2K(2048 x 1080), HD and SD output resolutions • 60 fps frame rate support, even at 4K resolution • SD, HD and 3G-SDI connectivity per SMPTE 259, 292 and 424/425M Level A and Level B mapping • 8- and 10-bit YUV output at all resolutions and frames rates • Up to 16 channels of SDI embedded audio support • Bi-level and tri-level genlock input • Single ¾-length PCIe card with five full-size BNC connectors directly on the card bracket • Highly optimized Adobe Mercury Transmit plug-ins for Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Adobe SpeedGrade™ • WYSIWYG support for Adobe After Effects® CC and Photoshop® CC Price and availability Matrox Mojito 4K, priced at $1995 US (€1795, £1495) not including local taxes and delivery, is now available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers. About Matrox Video Matrox Video is a technology and market leader in the field of HD and SD digital video hardware and software for accelerated H.264 encoding, realtime editing, audio/video input/output, streaming, A/V signal conversion, capture/playout servers, channel-in-a box systems and CGs. Matrox's Emmy award-winning technology powers a full range of multi-screen content creation and delivery platforms used by broadcasters, telcos, cable operators, post-production facilities, videographers and A/V professionals worldwide. Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Matrox Mojito 4K Now Shipping Worldwide2013-09-11 09:41:45
- Limited Edition Producer Box Now Available To Order Through Kickstarter
- Jiangsu TV’s 3D Documentary “The Grand Canal” Edited and Graded with DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Sound Devices, LLC Announces Comprehensive Firmware Update for its Full Line of Rack-Mount Recorders
- AMIA Honors AMPAS with Keystone Award
- Raiffeisen Bank Deploys Riedel Media Network and Communications Gear for Massive Corporate Event
- Ariana Grande Tour Sparkles with Clay Paky and grandMA2
- iPi Soft Motion Capture Software Helps Mobile Content Developer AWE Create Historic-Themed Virtual Reality Content For Toronto’s Fort York
- Vaddio’s Enterprise-Class USB PTZ Conferencing Camera – Now Shipping
- Middle Atlantic Awards Over 350 Certificates During First Annual AV Academy in Honor of AV Month
- GPL Technologies Demonstrates NVIDIA Virtualization and Visualization Technology at Autodesk University