4K video monitoring card for Adobe Creative Cloud to be featured at IBC2013 At IBC2013 (Amsterdam, Sept. 13-17, stand 7.B29), Matrox® Video will feature the new Matrox Mojito™ 4K quad 3G-SDI, 4K video monitoring card for use with Adobe® Creative Cloud™ professional video editing tools on Windows® platforms. Matrox Mojito 4K enables realtime monitoring and output of video footage at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 and at frame rates up to 60 fps (4Kp60). It is a single ¾-length PCIe card with five full-size BNC connectors directly on the card bracket. “Matrox Mojito 4K offers post-production professionals a fluid editing experience with uninterrupted, true 4Kp60 playback,” said Wayne Andrews, product manager, Matrox Video. “They can accurately judge 4K video content in its native resolution with 1:1 pixel accuracy and 10-bit color precision to craft breathtaking content.” Key features of Matrox Mojito 4K • 4K (4096 x 2160), QFHD (3840 x 2160), 2K(2048 x 1080), HD and SD output resolutions • 60 fps frame rate support, even at 4K resolution • SD, HD and 3G-SDI connectivity per SMPTE 259, 292 and 424/425M Level A and Level B mapping • 8- and 10-bit YUV output at all resolutions and frames rates • Up to 16 channels of SDI embedded audio support • Bi-level and tri-level genlock input • Single ¾-length PCIe card with five full-size BNC connectors directly on the card bracket • Highly optimized Adobe Mercury Transmit plug-ins for Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Adobe SpeedGrade™ • WYSIWYG support for Adobe After Effects® CC and Photoshop® CC Price and availability Matrox Mojito 4K, priced at $1995 US (€1795, £1495) not including local taxes and delivery, is now available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers. About Matrox Video Matrox Video is a technology and market leader in the field of HD and SD digital video hardware and software for accelerated H.264 encoding, realtime editing, audio/video input/output, streaming, A/V signal conversion, capture/playout servers, channel-in-a box systems and CGs. Matrox's Emmy award-winning technology powers a full range of multi-screen content creation and delivery platforms used by broadcasters, telcos, cable operators, post-production facilities, videographers and A/V professionals worldwide. Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matrox Mojito 4K Now Shipping Worldwide2013-09-11 09:41:45
- Creative Technology Expands Store of Riedel Communications Gear
- SMPTE Members Make an Impact at CinemaCon 2015
- Bringing a Future-Proof IP Migration Strategy to U.S. Customers: Barnfind Americas at InfoComm 2015
- Diablo Digital's 128-Track Recording Solution for Fleetwood Mac Tour Features Sonnet Echo Express III-R and RackMac mini
- Distinguished SUNY Professor Develops Forscene Professional Certification Program
- NETIA Products at BroadcastAsia2015
- Hollywood’s Flash Film Works Completes VFX for “The Librarians” using Fusion Studio
- Colour Sound Crosses Great Divide with Twin Atlantic
- Express Media Purchases FOR-A HVS-100 Switcher as Core of Custom Flypack
- All Mobile Video Chooses Barnfind's BarnOne Signal Transport Platform to Anchor Major Fiber Upgrade