New features include multi-channel capture support and ISO recording to H.264, DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO50 and DVCPRO HD Matrox Video today announced support for Telestream Wirecast 4.2.4 for Windows software and new features across the entire line of Matrox® MXO2™ capture devices and the Mojito MAX™ I/O card. Multiple Matrox I/O products can now be used to provide multi-channel capture for streaming and ISO recording of live events. In addition, Matrox ISO recording now supports direct capture to H.264 on Matrox I/O products with MAX and direct capture to DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO50 and DVCPRO HD on all products enabling post-event editing using popular apps from Adobe, Apple and Avid. “We’ve opened up Matrox ISO recording to include additional codecs so that all of our customers can use their NLE of choice for post-event editing of live productions,” said Wayne Andrews, product manager at Matrox. “Wirecast users are sure to find the exact digital and analog video and audio connectivity they need in the versatile Matrox product line and they can add additional channels as their budgets allow.” Matrox streaming production solutions for Wirecast will be demonstrated at the 2013 NAB Show in booth SL4616. Price and availability Matrox MXO2 devices are priced starting at $449 US (£338, €382) not including local taxes and delivery. Matrox Mojito MAX is priced at $995 US (£749, €799). Matrox products are available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers. Support for Wirecast 4.2.4 for Windows is part of Matrox driver release 7.3 which is available to registered users as a free download from the Matrox website. About Matrox Matrox Video is a technology and market leader in the field of HD and SD digital video hardware and software for accelerated H.264 encoding, realtime editing, audio/video input/output, streaming, A/V signal conversion, capture/playout servers, channel-in-a box systems and CGs. Matrox's Emmy award-winning technology powers a full range of multi-screen content creation and delivery platforms used by broadcasters, telcos, cable operators, post-production facilities, videographers and A/V professionals worldwide. Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matrox Expands Support for Telestream Wirecast Live Streaming Production Software Across Entire Line of Matrox MXO2 Capture Devices2013-03-06 13:08:54
- Film Lab New York to Close
- RCS' Bullet Facilitates Real-Time Twitter Integration for US Midterm Election Debate Broadcast
- Primestream CCW 2014 Product Preview
- Vitamin Pictures Produces Horrifying Results for Knott’s Scary Farm
- BERKLEE COLLEGE OF MUSIC PREMIERES TEN STUDIO WSDG-DESIGNED COMPLEX + 400 SEAT “CAFÉ” PERFORMANCE/RECORDING VENUE IN 160 MASS. AVE. TOWER
- Vienna ATP Open Produces Big Screen Entertainment With Blackmagic Design
- Tedial Brings Media Asset Management (MAM) Solutions to CCW+SATCON
- Artel Video Systems Welcomes Brad Buchholz as Vice President of Finance
- FSR Extends Line of Table Box Offerings With Introduction of T3-DV2S
- SIM Group Founder Rob Sim Presented with DGC's Honorary Life Membership Award