New features include multi-channel capture support and ISO recording to H.264, DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO50 and DVCPRO HD Matrox Video today announced support for Telestream Wirecast 4.2.4 for Windows software and new features across the entire line of Matrox® MXO2™ capture devices and the Mojito MAX™ I/O card. Multiple Matrox I/O products can now be used to provide multi-channel capture for streaming and ISO recording of live events. In addition, Matrox ISO recording now supports direct capture to H.264 on Matrox I/O products with MAX and direct capture to DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO50 and DVCPRO HD on all products enabling post-event editing using popular apps from Adobe, Apple and Avid. “We’ve opened up Matrox ISO recording to include additional codecs so that all of our customers can use their NLE of choice for post-event editing of live productions,” said Wayne Andrews, product manager at Matrox. “Wirecast users are sure to find the exact digital and analog video and audio connectivity they need in the versatile Matrox product line and they can add additional channels as their budgets allow.” Matrox streaming production solutions for Wirecast will be demonstrated at the 2013 NAB Show in booth SL4616. Price and availability Matrox MXO2 devices are priced starting at $449 US (£338, €382) not including local taxes and delivery. Matrox Mojito MAX is priced at $995 US (£749, €799). Matrox products are available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers. Support for Wirecast 4.2.4 for Windows is part of Matrox driver release 7.3 which is available to registered users as a free download from the Matrox website. About Matrox Matrox Video is a technology and market leader in the field of HD and SD digital video hardware and software for accelerated H.264 encoding, realtime editing, audio/video input/output, streaming, A/V signal conversion, capture/playout servers, channel-in-a box systems and CGs. Matrox's Emmy award-winning technology powers a full range of multi-screen content creation and delivery platforms used by broadcasters, telcos, cable operators, post-production facilities, videographers and A/V professionals worldwide. Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Matrox Expands Support for Telestream Wirecast Live Streaming Production Software Across Entire Line of Matrox MXO2 Capture Devices2013-03-06 13:08:54
- Harmonic Certified Services Partner Program Recognizes and Rewards Continued Investment in Technical Talent
- Encore Names Thor Roos VP, Business Strategy for Vancouver Office
- Rec4Box OB Factory Equips Three Compact, Versatile OB Units With Riedel
- Acoustic Light Turns New Page With HARMAN Soundcraft Vi3000 Console
- MultiDyne CCW 2014 Exhibitor News
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Keeps A Firm Grip Inside The Fiery Furies Of The Ambrym Volcano
- Technicolor-PostWorks Crafts a Period Look for "Stonehearst Asylum"
- Trumpeter Farnell Newton is “Ready to Roll” with HARMAN’s AKG Microphones
- Howling Music’s Timothy Williams Scores Big with “Guardians of the Galaxy” at Abbey Road
- Noted Director Jay Silverman Releases Movie Trailer and Website for His First Feature Film "Girl on the Edge;"