BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN, Brunei — Radio Televisyen Brunei (Radio Television Brunei or RTB), the state broadcaster of Brunei, runs five radio networks from its base at Bandar Seri Begawan—these are National FM, Pilihan FM, Pelangi FM, Harmoni FM and Nur Islam FM. Recently a HARMAN Studer OnAir 2500 fixed frame console, configured with 18 faders, became the de facto choice for its regional studio in the Tutong district. Previously the broadcasters had been using a Studer 916 for their on-air studio for the past 15 years, and according to the operators, superior sound quality, reliability and the user friendly interface were the main factors in continuing to specify Studer. According to Mahajak Trio Senior Manager, Sales and Project, Lee Chin Kah, the station had been looking for a reliable, fully flexible and cost-effective solution. The tender was awarded to AFS Engineering Kuala Lumpur for the complete integration and the console was supplied by the HARMAN Malaysia distributor, Mahajak Trio Electronic Sdn Bhd. A spokesman for the RTB engineering team was equally positive. “We needed a console that was reliable, well supported from the supplier and the manufacturer, fully featured and sufficiently flexible to meet our workflow needs. Furthermore, no advance programming skills are required. “The OnAir 2500 has all the features available in Studer’s complete range of OnAir consoles and provides a fully scalable platform of solutions to broadcasters.” All Studer OnAir consoles are fully customisable in workflow requirements, and although stand-alone in configuration, the OA2500 can be fully integrated into a Studer ‘Relink’ control and audio networking environment, as required. HARMAN (www.HARMAN.com) designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets — supported by 15 leading brands, including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® and Mark Levinson®. The Company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. HARMAN has a workforce of about 13,400 people across the Americas, Europe and Asia, and reported net sales of $4.4 billion for the twelve months ending June 30, 2012.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mahajak Trio Supplies HARMAN Studer OnAir 2500 to RTB Tutong Studio2013-03-22 09:39:30
- DPA Microphones is a Female Folk Favorite
- Limited Edition Producer Box Now Available To Order Through Kickstarter
- Jiangsu TV’s 3D Documentary “The Grand Canal” Edited and Graded with DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Sound Devices, LLC Announces Comprehensive Firmware Update for its Full Line of Rack-Mount Recorders
- AMIA Honors AMPAS with Keystone Award
- Raiffeisen Bank Deploys Riedel Media Network and Communications Gear for Massive Corporate Event
- Ariana Grande Tour Sparkles with Clay Paky and grandMA2
- iPi Soft Motion Capture Software Helps Mobile Content Developer AWE Create Historic-Themed Virtual Reality Content For Toronto’s Fort York
- Vaddio’s Enterprise-Class USB PTZ Conferencing Camera – Now Shipping
- Middle Atlantic Awards Over 350 Certificates During First Annual AV Academy in Honor of AV Month