[gallery] Hands-on learning, Live Events best practices to be focus at leading commercial audiovisual show InfoComm 2013 will introduce the latest trends, best practices and solutions for the Live Events industry, at the annual show, June 8-14 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. InfoComm 2013 will feature exhibitor pavilions, technology demonstrations and educational programming for live events professionals including access and hands-on training for the newest and most advanced in rigging equipment, LEDs and projection systems, large-venue audio systems, lighting fixtures and controllers and more. Live events have become more intricately designed, with demand for spectacular visual effects and stunning sound clarity. “Whether for a concert or a product launch, audiovisual professionals are tasked with putting on an engaging, exciting event,” said David Labuskes, CTS, RCDD, Executive Director and CEO, InfoComm International. “The training, sharing of best practices and access to all the top manufacturers at InfoComm 2013 will aid today’s AV professionals in exceeding their customers’ expectations for excellence.” Lighting & Staging Pavilion The Lighting & Staging Pavilion, located on the show floor, is the hotspot for equipment demonstration and testing, presentations and interactive trainings geared toward live events professionals. The Production Camera Showcase, featuring the latest video cameras, will allow attendees to participate in a post-production experience with feeds from the showcase stage, and the Rigging and Staging Demo will find IATSE professionals demonstrating safe rigging practices using truss, motors, hardware, lights, line arrays, LEDs and safety harnesses. InfoComm 2013 Lighting and Staging Exhibitors include: ? A.C. Lighting ? Christie Digital ? Daktronics ? JBL ? Elation ? Chauvet ? Barco ? Dataton ? TMB Staging and Live Events SuperTrack InfoComm University™ is offering education for business and operations managers, including Staging and Live Events Management; Digital Image Content in Live Event Production; Business Trends in Rental & Staging; Must-Have Technology for Your Next Event; Principles of Live Mixing; Audio 401: Limiters, Equalization, and Multi-Zone (Distributed) PA Systems; and Mix it Up — Live Audio Workshop. InfoComm 2013, the largest commercial audiovisual show, expects more than 35,000 attendees, including commercial service providers and end-user technology managers from wide-ranging market sectors, including business, government, military, education, worship, healthcare, hospitality, retail and entertainment. Along with a trade show floor that exhibits the latest from all of the industry leaders in audiovisual, staging, signage and more, the educational programming provides attendees with opportunities to develop skills and update certifications during the conference. For more news on InfoComm 2013 before, during and after the show, visit infocommshow.org or follow the show on Facebook, and Twitter and the InfoComm 2013 Blog. InfoComm is sponsored by Blackmagic Design, Christie, Crestron, Panasonic and Samsung.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live Events Professionals Come Together for InfoComm 20132013-03-08 06:29:11
- SMPTE 2014 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition Marks Greatest Attendance in Past Decade
- Sakhi TV Uses Harmonic Video Infrastructure for Fast, Cost-Effective Launch of India's First Women-Centered Channel
- Filmworkers Supplies the Creative Spark for Elegant “Misfit” Campaign
- Forbidden Signs Reseller Deal With Italy's 09 Technology
- Encompass Digital Media Chooses DigitalGlue for Middleware Solution to Enhance Media Server
- Sonnet and Audinate Partner to Certify PCIe Sound Cards for Sonnet Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe Expansion Systems
- DPA Microphones Hits the Road with Counting Cars
- Red TX Standardises HARMAN Studer Consoles in OB Vans for 96kHz Format
- Matrox Maevex Streams Full HD Camera Footage from Hong Kong International Airport to Off-Site Aviation Gallery
- All India Radio Takes New NETIA Radio-Assist Software Live at New Delhi Headquarters and 48 Stations Across India