WAYNE, NJ – JVC Professional Products Company, a division of JVC Americas Corp., will introduce its new DLA-2400ZG projector with e-shift technology and demonstrate an alternate light source for projectors at I/ITSEC 2013 (Booth 1419), which runs Dec. 2-5 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. The DLA-VS2400ZG delivers a 5.1 megapixel equivalent image via JVC’s proprietary e-shift technology, along with 18,000:1 native contrast ratio and a minimum of 900 ANSI lumens. It offers two HDMI inputs, as well as RS-232C and LAN connectivity for remote access and control, and its unique 120 Hz input interface means reduced image generator (IG) hardware requirements. JVC will also showcase its newly developed alternate light source technology at I/ITSEC. Ideal for the simulation market, it preserves the native contrast ratio and dynamic range of images, with no restrictions on mounting orientation. Plus, it provides years of operation with reduced maintenance requirements. “JVC continues to explore new technologies to improve images and performance,” said John Havens, marketing manager, JVC Visual Systems Division. “Our engineers are addressing the growing demand for a different type of illumination in future projects, which provides a more efficient light source without sacrificing image quality.” The DLA-2400ZG is available now and includes a 2x zoom lens with manual focus and lens shift. The new projector is also available without a lens (DLA-VS2400G). ABOUT JVC PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS COMPANY Headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, with West Coast operations in Long Beach, California, JVC Professional Products Company is a division of JVC Americas Corp., a wholly-owned subsidiary of JVC Kenwood Corporation. JVC is a leading manufacturer and distributor of broadcast and professional video and audio equipment, D-ILA front projection systems, and Super LoLux HD video security products. For further product information, visit JVC’s Web site at http://pro.jvc.com or call (800) 582-5825.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
JVC Unveils New Simulation Projector, Alternate Light Source at I/ITSEC 20132013-12-03 17:41:22
- Codex Advances Motion Picture and Broadcast Workflows at IBC 2014 (11.C71)
- Lady Gaga Launches ArtRave Tour with Clay Paky Fixtures
- Forbidden Integrates Timecode Buddy Into Forscene Platform Via MovieSlate iOS App
- Goldcrest Post Adds High End Picture Finishing with DaVinci Resolve
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Stands Sturdy Amongst TV Azteca Station Upgrade
- Chandler Limited and Abbey Road Studios Announce Long-Term Agreement
- SMPTE Confers 'Fellow' Status on Eight Members of Motion-Imaging Technology Industry
- Nexidia and Telestream Announce Integration of Nexidia QC Caption Verification Tool Into Vantage Workflow Automation Environment
- SMPTE Announces 2014 Honorees and Award Winners
- CueScript Adds Visual Technologies India (VTI) to its Growing Slate of Worldwide Distributors