Eve-of-show gathering returns to provide actionable intelligence on markets, technologies and customer needs For the third year in a row, InfoComm International will host a one-day Future Trends Summit the day before the Integrated Systems Europe 2013 tradeshow. Running from 11.00am to 5.30pm on Monday 28 January, the Summit programme will be moderated by Clive Couldwell, Editor of AV Magazine. In a departure from tradition, the day will be divided into three fresh and distinct segments. Part 1, Future Customer Needs, will comprise an end-user panel including AV users from a number of market sectors including corporate, education and healthcare. Part 2, Future of the AV Business and Market, will offer a glimpse into how the world of systems integration will look in 2015 and beyond. And Part 3, Future of AV Technologies, will provide an overview of the cutting-edge developments likely to impact on integration businesses in the years to come. Scott Wills, CTS-D, CTS-I, InfoComm’s Director of International Education and Member Services, says the Summit holds a unique place within the conference and education programme at ISE. “While other events deep-dive into a particular aspect of technology or a particular application, Future Trends takes a comprehensive look at our industry from a number of different viewpoints – consultant, integrator, end customer and more. We discuss market opportunities, disruptive technologies and outside threats, offering a complete picture of the future of AV to today’s business leaders.” Aimed as in previous years at C-Level owners and managers, Future Trends promises not just industry insight, but actionable intelligence for delegates to take away from the day. The programme will be driven by InfoComm’s 2012 Global Market Definition and Strategy Study (MDSS). “If you are keen to get some input on how to position yourself or your company over the next three to five years, the Future Trends Summit is for you,” adds Wills. “We will hear from end users in growing vertical markets about what their specific requirements will be in coming years; from some of the hottest industry experts about which markets will shrink and which will grow; from innovators positioned at the cutting edge of technology.” Visitors are encouraged to register early. Pricing and more details about speakers can be found at: www.iseurope.org/futuretrends/
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
InfoComm International to host Future Trends Summit at ISE 20132013-01-08 15:55:00
- SMPTE to Join AES in Presenting Two Sessions at AES137
- American Society of Cinematographers To Honor Four Outstanding Filmmakers
- BeckTV Assists KSE Media Ventures With Seamless Transition of Outdoor Channel to Denver-Area Origination Facility
- 2G Digital Promotes Dolly Rosell to Top Sales Post
- PHOSPHENE PARTNERS WITH CINEMAX TO CREATE VISUAL EFFECTS FOR DIRECTOR STEVEN SODERBERGH’S “THE KNICK” STARRING CLIVE OWEN
- WorldStage Goes Underground for “Dive” Immersive Art Installation for Summer Streets 2014
- DPA MICROPHONES, LECTROSONICS AND SOUND DEVICES HOST ‘THE SOUND SUMMIT LA’
- Facilis TerraBlock Shared Storage Supercharges Turnaround for Buddha Jones
- Riptide Music Group Places Jarell Perry Song "Win" in Film Trailers and TV Spots Promoting Upcoming Lionsgate/Codeblack Films Release "Addicted"
- Pickathon Music Festival Relies on Blackmagic Studio Camera and ATEM Production Studio 4K