Torrance, CA – Naoki Ebimoto, president of Shotoku Broadcast Systems, the international manufacturer of advanced manual and robotic camera support products, today announced that John T. O’Keefe has been named vice president, sales & marketing. O’Keefe, a highly-respected industry veteran with over 25 years experience, will oversee all sales and marketing operations in North America. “John enjoys a well-deserved reputation as an expert in the field with high standards and uncompromised integrity,” said Ebimoto. “He not only supports his customers, but truly partners with them to ensure they benefit from the very best operational and business solutions possible. He’s the ideal candidate to drive our business as it continues to expand in North America.” O’Keefe is best known as president/CEO and co-founder of ProSource, a firm specializing in the import and distribution of broadcast television equipment. He joins Shotoku directly from Panasonic Systems Communications in Secaucus, NJ where he was an area/partner sales manager. O’Keefe previously served ten years as vice president, sales and marketing for Anton Bauer where he had complete sales and marketing responsibility for both the domestic dealer/reseller and overseas distribution networks. O’Keefe holds a BS degree in Marketing from the University of Bridgeport. He is based in Shelton, CT and can be reached at email@example.com or +1 866 SHOTOKU. About Shotoku Broadcast Systems Shotoku Broadcast Systems is an international leader in the manufacture and marketing of a full range of camera support products with emphasis on manual and robotic pedestals and pan/tilt heads for the television broadcast industry. The Company also provides robotic camera systems capable of interfacing with third-party equipment. Established as an engineering design firm specializing in advanced mechanics and electronic control systems, Shotoku maintains headquarters in Japan with offices in Staines, UK and Torrance, CA. The Company's robotic camera systems are designed, developed and manufactured in Staines, UK. For further information: www.Shotoku.co.uk # # # Shotoku contact: Naoki Ebmioto 1-866-Shotoku • mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Press contact: Desert Moon Communications, Harriet Diener +1-845-512-8283 / email@example.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry Veteran John T. O'Keefe Joins Shotoku Broadcast Systems as VP Sales & Marketing2012-11-29 17:47:29
- European Debut for Facilis' New Shared Storage and Asset Tracking Products at IBC 2015; Spotlights Partnerships with Technology Leaders
- Providence Baptist Church Brightens Services with Hitachi CP-X8160 Projectors
- Crystal Vision’s unique solution to picture squeezing
- XL Video Brings a Glow to Red Rocks for Bassnectar
- Ohio’s Faith Family Church Selects FOR-A Video Switcher as Part of HD Transition
- Warner/Chappell Production Music Wins 2015 Promax/BDA Gold Award
- DiaQuest ProductionLink Supports New Adobe CC 2015
- Church On The Move Enhances Worship Message With Renewed Vision ProPresenter
- British Comedy Director Ben Whitehouse Launches U.S. Career via Accomplice Media
- "Telestream Wirecast Streaming Brings the Extreme Sailing Series to Any Screen Near You "