Torrance, CA – Naoki Ebimoto, president of Shotoku Broadcast Systems, the international manufacturer of advanced manual and robotic camera support products, today announced that John T. O’Keefe has been named vice president, sales & marketing. O’Keefe, a highly-respected industry veteran with over 25 years experience, will oversee all sales and marketing operations in North America. “John enjoys a well-deserved reputation as an expert in the field with high standards and uncompromised integrity,” said Ebimoto. “He not only supports his customers, but truly partners with them to ensure they benefit from the very best operational and business solutions possible. He’s the ideal candidate to drive our business as it continues to expand in North America.” O’Keefe is best known as president/CEO and co-founder of ProSource, a firm specializing in the import and distribution of broadcast television equipment. He joins Shotoku directly from Panasonic Systems Communications in Secaucus, NJ where he was an area/partner sales manager. O’Keefe previously served ten years as vice president, sales and marketing for Anton Bauer where he had complete sales and marketing responsibility for both the domestic dealer/reseller and overseas distribution networks. O’Keefe holds a BS degree in Marketing from the University of Bridgeport. He is based in Shelton, CT and can be reached at email@example.com or +1 866 SHOTOKU. About Shotoku Broadcast Systems Shotoku Broadcast Systems is an international leader in the manufacture and marketing of a full range of camera support products with emphasis on manual and robotic pedestals and pan/tilt heads for the television broadcast industry. The Company also provides robotic camera systems capable of interfacing with third-party equipment. Established as an engineering design firm specializing in advanced mechanics and electronic control systems, Shotoku maintains headquarters in Japan with offices in Staines, UK and Torrance, CA. The Company's robotic camera systems are designed, developed and manufactured in Staines, UK. For further information: www.Shotoku.co.uk # # # Shotoku contact: Naoki Ebmioto 1-866-Shotoku • mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Press contact: Desert Moon Communications, Harriet Diener +1-845-512-8283 / email@example.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry Veteran John T. O'Keefe Joins Shotoku Broadcast Systems as VP Sales & Marketing2012-11-29 17:47:29
- NETIA Products at CABSAT 2015
- Archimedia Announces Atlas Player Support for 4K 60p and HDR Content on Any Display
- SSL C10 CONSOLE AIDS IN THE SHOPPING CHANNEL'S MOVE TO HD PRODUCTION
- New Quantum Solutions Integrate the Cloud Into Multi-Tier, Hybrid Storage Architectures for Demanding Data Workloads
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- Harmonic Appoints Dario Choi Regional Vice President of Sales, Asia-Pacific
- 2015 HPA Tech Retreat(r) Unveils Expanded Session Schedule
- Once Upon a Time DP Stephen Jackson Uses Blackmagic Cinema Cameras
- LOWER EASTSIDE GIRLS CLUB INTRODUCES WSDG-DESIGNED AIRSTREAM TRAILER RECORDING, BROADCAST & TEACHING STUDIO
- SMPTE and FKTG Open Registration for SMPTE Forum 2015, 'Entertainment Technology in the Internet Age: A European Perspective'