Blackburn, UK based lighting and visuals rental company, HSL has been nominated for two 2013 Total Production International (TPi) Awards – for Favourite Lighting Rental Company (sponsored by Robe lighting) and Favourite Video Services Company. HSL is one of the most proactive UK rental companies and has been nominated several times for the TPi Award for Favourite Lighting Rental Company, winning in 2008. Being nominated for Video Services as well reflects the continuing convergence between lighting and certain elements of live video under the ‘visuals’ banner, and with it, a serious investment by HSL into LED screens and media server technology. This took a major leap forward last year with the purchase of Martin LED screen and the full complement of Green Hippo Media Servers, Catalyst and AI. This generally growing trend enables HSL to offer competitive lighting and LED screens/playback control packages coupled with video projectors and bespoke Video Systems, all from the same source. HSL’s MD Simon Stuart states, “It is an amazing achievement to receive not one but two TPi nominations, especially coming from our peers in the industry, which adds proper value and credibility. It’s also a great tribute to our crew and ‘front-line road warriors’ who are out there representing the company day-to-day on shows and events. We have had an incredible year in terms of business and are really looking forward to the TPi Awards night when we can catch up with all our friends and colleagues and enjoy a fantastic evening”. The year has been extremely busy for HSL which has seen them supply lighting and visuals to a host of high profile artists and festivals as well as a host of television and theatrical productions, corporate shows and live events. The 2013 TPi Awards takes place on 11th February 2013 at the Novotel West London.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
HSL Nominated for Two TPi Awards2012-12-20 13:14:36
- EastWest's New Complete Composers Collection 3 Included In Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales
- FSR's New HuddleVU Collaboration System Earns Tech & Learning 2014 Award of Excellence
- Chicago’s Gordon West & Derek de Board Compete in Doritos “Crash the Super Bowl” Ad Contest
- Hitachi CP-WX8255 Projector Provides Tremendous Benefits to Olive Branch Community Church
- FuseFX Expands to New York and Vancouver
- Noted Surgeon Finds Live 3D Streaming and Recording from Matrox Monarch HD “Irreplaceable” for Live Teaching and Archiving
- Belmont University Reopens Legendary Columbia Studio A with HARMAN’s JBL M2 Master Reference Monitors
- Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA2 Hit the Road with Fleetwood Mac
- Telestream to Feature File-based Workflow Solutions at Government Video Expo
- CueScript Adds ARET Video and Audio Engineering to Distributor Network