Hitachi America, Ltd., Digital Media Division, Business Solutions Group is introducing the new 9000 Series DLP projectors. These models are the smallest projectors that achieve up to 10,000 lumens brightness and remarkable image quality and ease of installation, making them ideal for large venues and staging applications. All models feature Hitachi’s new, exclusive Accentualizer image processing with controls that enhance sharpness, improve contrast and make fine details clearer. Users can also adjust the effects by three levels according to the surroundings so that the colors of the projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent. The new 9000 Series projectors also feature two built-in color wheels, enabling users to easily switch between Rich Color Mode, which is ideal for use in environments where vibrant, rich images are required, and Bright Mode, which is ideal for presentations and other situations that require the sharing of information. In addition, the projectors offer built-in edge blending capability that achieves the seamless projection of one image using multiple projectors. All projectors include motorized lens shift that enables lens shift, zoom and focus to be perfectly dialed in and increases installation flexibility. Moreover, six interchangeable lenses are available to match various screen sizes and installation environments. Projection is possible in diverse installation areas from small conference rooms to auditoriums, convention halls and other large spaces. For added ease of installation, the 9000 Series projectors can be installed facing any direction in 360 degrees, allowing the projectors to be utilized in a variety of ways at a variety of angles. The 9000 Series feature HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range), a function that lets users correct blurred images that are caused by room lighting or outside light sources, resulting in clear images even in bright rooms. In addition, the projectors’ Motion Adaptive Deinterlacer provides focused images, even for fast-moving video. Lastly, the 9000 Series is equipped with a dual lamp system. Dual Mode achieves a high brightness up to 10,000 lumens in a compact body weighing only 41 pounds. In Single Mode, if one lamp stops functioning during use, the second lamp activates and projects the image with no interruption in the projection. Twenty-four hours of continuous operation is possible with the Alternative mode, which alternates the use of the two lamps. For more information on Hitachi visit www.hitachi-america.us/digitalmedia Follow Hitachi on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hitachi-Projectors/131067323636829 Follow Hitachi on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/HALProjectors About Hitachi, Ltd. Hitachi America, Ltd., headquartered in Tarrytown, New York, a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., and its subsidiary companies offer a broad range of electronics, power and industrial equipment and services, automotive products and consumer electronics with operations throughout the Americas. For more information, visit www.hitachi-america.us. For information on other Hitachi Group companies in the United States, please visit www.hitachi.us. Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 326,000 employees worldwide. The company’s consolidated revenues for fiscal 2012 (ended March 31, 2013) totaled 9,041 billion yen ($96.1 billion). Hitachi is focusing more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes infrastructure systems, information & telecommunication systems, power systems, construction machinery, high functional material & components, automotive systems and others. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hitachi Adds to DLP Projector Lineup with 9000 Series2013-06-12 13:23:46
- Exclusive FUJINON Customer, PRG Nocturne, Adds 58 Lenses to Arsenal for High-End IMAG Production
- HARMAN’s Soundcraft Extends World-Class Vi Series with Vi5000 and Vi7000 Digital Mixing Consoles
- New Vi5000 and Vi7000 Digital Mixing Consoles from HARMAN’s Soundcraft Include Native Monitoring and Control of Shure ULX-D® and QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems
- Beam Shaping Has Never Been Easier Thanks to HARMAN’s JBL Professional Rapid DDS Software for Intellivox
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Unveils JBL HiQnet Performance Manager™ Version 1.8.4 at Prolight & Sound 2015
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Offers High Output and Precise Directivity Control with new Intellivox HP-DS130 Active Beam Shaping Loudspeaker Array
- HARMAN’s DigiTech Debuts TRIO Band Creator: A Band Inside a Stompbox
- “AT&T Playoff Playlist Live!” Concert Series Sparks Excitement During College Football Playoff Weekend with Clay Paky Sharpys
- HARMAN’s DigiTech Expands Sonic Horizons With Introduction of Polara Stereo Reverb Pedal
- HARMAN’s dbx Introduces DriveRack VENU360 Loudspeaker Management System With Mobile Device Control