Company Veteran Will Continue to Serve as President of FOR-A Latin America Fort Lee, NJ, May 14, 2009 â€” FOR-A Corporation of America, a leading manufacturer of video and audio systems for the broadcast and professional video industries, announces that Hiro Tanoue has been named President of FOR-A Corporation of America, effective May 1. Tanoue will also continue to serve in his role as President of FOR-A Latin America, Inc. Tanoueâ€™s career with FOR-A has spanned 14 years, during which he helped open the companyâ€™s New York office. He also served as Eastern Regional Sales Manager from 2000 to 2006. Most recently, Tanoue maintained a dual role as President of FOR-A Latin America and Executive Vice President of FOR-A Corporation of America. As President of FOR-A Latin America, he helped establish the companyâ€™s Miami office and oversaw decisions about inventory and pricing that best meet the specific needs of customers in Latin America and the Caribbean. â€œFOR-A has a long tradition of outstanding quality and innovation. I intend to further that reputation and ensure the growing prevalence of the FOR-A line across the U.S.,â€? said Tanoue. â€œI am committed to developing new technology, expanding of our product line, and exceeding our clientâ€™s needs and expectations.â€? Tanoue will continue to operate out of FOR-Aâ€™s new East Coast office in Fort Lee, N.J. FOR-A has also expanded the roles of two managers in the company. In recognition of his extensive technical background, Bob Peterson, former Southeastern Regional Sales Manager, has been named Technical Manager to provide direct technical support to customers. Pedro Silvestre, Regional Sales Managerâ€“Caribbean and Latin America, will also be responsible for sales in Southeastern Region of the United States. Silvestre has been instrumental in the incorporation of FOR-A Latin America and the establishment of its Miami office. â€œThe shifting of Bobâ€™s focus and the expansion of Pedroâ€™s territory to include the Southeastern region of the U.S. represents our high level of dedication to our customers,â€? said Tanoue. â€œPedro draws upon a wealth of experience in every aspect of broadcast production, which has already proven critical to our success in Latin American markets. Iâ€™m confident he will continue to serve us well in this new region. In this challenging economy, we will rely on Bobâ€™s strength in engineering and technical matters to assist our current and new customers as they look for innovative ways to employ our technology. â€? About FOR-A FOR-A is a major manufacturer and distributor of video and audio systems to the broadcast, postproduction and professional video markets. For more information about FOR-Aâ€™s product line, call 201-944-1120 visit our web site at www.for-a.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiro Tanoue Named President Of FOR-A Corporation Of America2009-05-14 18:03:25
- XL Video Supplies TV Studio Setup for GSMA’s Mobile World Live TV
- Bexel Expands Inventory with Investment in Fujinon Cabrio Lenses
- FSR Names Winners of Twitter Contest Sponsored During NSCA Business & Leadership Conference
- Shotoku Announces Landmark Sale To Argentinian Broadcaster America TV
- Motion Picture Sound Editors (MPSE) Elects Board of Directors
- British Comedy Director Nick Jones Joins Original
- 2G Digital Partners with JR Media to Offer Turnkey Solutions for Digital Distribution
- Spotlight on 4K - Rohde & Schwarz Devoting its Product Portfolio at NAB 2015 to the High-Resolution Standard
- Trio of HARMAN Soundcraft Vi Series Consoles Support Nile Rodgers Show Broadcast from London's IndigO2
- McGill University Adds HARMAN’s JBL M2 Master Reference Monitors for use in its Sound Recording Program