SAN JOSE, Calif. -- March 6, 2013 -- Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT), the worldwide leader in video delivery infrastructure, announced today it has completed the sale of its Cable Access HFC business to Aurora Networks, Inc. for $46 million in cash. Harmonic announced its agreement to sell the business to Aurora Networks on Feb. 19. # # # About Harmonic Inc. Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) is the worldwide leader in video delivery infrastructure for emerging television and video services. The company's production-ready innovation enables content and service providers to efficiently create, prepare, and deliver differentiated services for television and new media video platforms. More information is available at www.harmonicinc.com. NOTE TO EDITOR -- Product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to PRFeed@nbmedia.com.
Harmonic Completes Sale of Cable Access HFC Business to Aurora Networks2013-03-08 12:06:00
- Wohler Products at SET EXPO 2014
- Entertainment and Film Industry Veteran Tony Miceli Joins Electrosonic
- WSDG A HIT FOR HONG KONG’S METROPLEX AT KITEC
- The Garden Relies on Forscene to Accelerate Editing Workflow for 'On the Yorkshire Buses'
- Free Events Exploring Photography, Mobile and Consumer Electronics In Store at Adorama Keep August Cool
- Zdi Inc. Chooses Vista Systems’ Phoenix for Installs Where AV and IT Merge
- Cinedeck Highlights 4K-Made-Simple at IBC 2014 (Hall 7.J07)
- Fineline Lights Warwick Castle 1100th Anniversary Extravaganza!
- Shotgun Keeps This Summer’s Big Movies On Track
- Video Devices PIX 260i Captures Footage Fit for a King as Part of The Royal Society Headquarters Refit