â€” Former Territory Sales Manager for Digidesign in Southern California will address the needs of the recording and post production community, thereby expanding GC Proâ€™s presence in those market sectors â€” WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA, August 16, 2010 â€” Guitar Center Professional (GC Pro), the outside sales division of Guitar Center that focuses on the needs of professional users, has appointed industry veteran Jerry Antonelli as a GC Pro Account Manager, based in the companyâ€™s Sherman Oaks location. In his new position, Antonelli will draw on his three decades of experience in the professional audio market to help GC Pro expand its presence in the studio/recording and post production market sectors. The announcement was made by GC Pro Director, Rick Plushner and further underscores GC Proâ€™s ongoing commitment to the continuing growth of GC Pro as a turnkey supplier for professional end users. Jerry Antonelli has over 30 years of experience using and selling professional audio equipment, and he most recently held the position of Territory Sales Manager for Digidesign/Avid in Southern California, where he was responsible for all sales including recording and post production studios, individual personal studios and high-profile artists recording on Pro Tools. Antonelli has a rich background in all aspects of recording and production and is particularly knowledgeable on hard-disk recording. Additionally, Antonelli began his professional career working in Boston at E.U. Wurlitzer, where he became familiar with all aspects of recording and M.I. products. â€œThe knowledge and industry relationships Jerry gained while working for Digidesign, coupled with his successful management of many noteworthy product launches, will significantly help our customers when it comes to designing, planning and purchasing the right equipment for their individual needs. Weâ€™re extremely proud to have Jerry as part of the GC Pro team,â€? states Rick Plushner. â€œJerry Antonelli has an outstanding reputation and a very unique skill set,â€? states Derek Snyder, GC Pro Western Regional Manager. â€œHeâ€™s perfectly suited for his new position with GC Pro.â€? â€œI have watched GC Pro expand over the years and grow their business in various market sectors of the industry,â€? stated Antonelli, â€œGC Pro has an established reputation in the post production and high-end recording studio markets as a full-service organization with an extremely knowledgeable sales and support staff that truly addresses the needs of their customers, and I felt the time was right for me to come on board. I look forward to helping them grow and address the hard disk recording needs of the communityâ€?.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
GUITAR CENTER PROFESSIONAL APPOINTS INDUSTRY VETERAN JERRY ANTONELLI AS ACCOUNT MANAGER, SHERMAN OAKS, CALIFORNIA2010-08-18 15:27:57
- FOR-A to Showcase Video Switching & Signal Processing Technology at NYC Rental & Staging Roadshow
- Imagine Dragons Uses Telestream Wirecast to Stream Live to Twitch Channel, Entertaining Fans with Music and Gameplay
- Bridging the Technology Gap: How to Support Unified Communications in an Audiovisual Environment
- TEAFM Starts Off Right with HARMAN’s Studer OnAir 1500 Console
- October Concert for Wes Montgomery International Jazz Guitar Contest Takes Shape while Prize Donations Continue to Grow
- Two Bands, One Microphone Brand Of Choice: Carlos Elizalde and AKG by HARMAN Are Unstoppable This Summer
- Glow Adds QuadraPop and ParaPop 38" Portable Softboxes to Light Modifier Line for More Flawless Hard Light Diffusion
- XL Video Creates a Smart Solution for ‘Pointless’ Scoring Tower
- WorldStage Hires Braden Gillum as Lead Draftsperson
- Cogswell Brings Original VP Mobile Game "We Are Cubed" to SIGGRAPH 2015's "Appy Hour"