â€” Former Territory Sales Manager for Digidesign in Southern California will address the needs of the recording and post production community, thereby expanding GC Proâ€™s presence in those market sectors â€” WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA, August 16, 2010 â€” Guitar Center Professional (GC Pro), the outside sales division of Guitar Center that focuses on the needs of professional users, has appointed industry veteran Jerry Antonelli as a GC Pro Account Manager, based in the companyâ€™s Sherman Oaks location. In his new position, Antonelli will draw on his three decades of experience in the professional audio market to help GC Pro expand its presence in the studio/recording and post production market sectors. The announcement was made by GC Pro Director, Rick Plushner and further underscores GC Proâ€™s ongoing commitment to the continuing growth of GC Pro as a turnkey supplier for professional end users. Jerry Antonelli has over 30 years of experience using and selling professional audio equipment, and he most recently held the position of Territory Sales Manager for Digidesign/Avid in Southern California, where he was responsible for all sales including recording and post production studios, individual personal studios and high-profile artists recording on Pro Tools. Antonelli has a rich background in all aspects of recording and production and is particularly knowledgeable on hard-disk recording. Additionally, Antonelli began his professional career working in Boston at E.U. Wurlitzer, where he became familiar with all aspects of recording and M.I. products. â€œThe knowledge and industry relationships Jerry gained while working for Digidesign, coupled with his successful management of many noteworthy product launches, will significantly help our customers when it comes to designing, planning and purchasing the right equipment for their individual needs. Weâ€™re extremely proud to have Jerry as part of the GC Pro team,â€? states Rick Plushner. â€œJerry Antonelli has an outstanding reputation and a very unique skill set,â€? states Derek Snyder, GC Pro Western Regional Manager. â€œHeâ€™s perfectly suited for his new position with GC Pro.â€? â€œI have watched GC Pro expand over the years and grow their business in various market sectors of the industry,â€? stated Antonelli, â€œGC Pro has an established reputation in the post production and high-end recording studio markets as a full-service organization with an extremely knowledgeable sales and support staff that truly addresses the needs of their customers, and I felt the time was right for me to come on board. I look forward to helping them grow and address the hard disk recording needs of the communityâ€?.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
GUITAR CENTER PROFESSIONAL APPOINTS INDUSTRY VETERAN JERRY ANTONELLI AS ACCOUNT MANAGER, SHERMAN OAKS, CALIFORNIA2010-08-18 15:27:57
- EastWest's New Complete Composers Collection 3 Included In Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales
- FSR's New HuddleVU Collaboration System Earns Tech & Learning 2014 Award of Excellence
- Chicago’s Gordon West & Derek de Board Compete in Doritos “Crash the Super Bowl” Ad Contest
- Hitachi CP-WX8255 Projector Provides Tremendous Benefits to Olive Branch Community Church
- FuseFX Expands to New York and Vancouver
- Noted Surgeon Finds Live 3D Streaming and Recording from Matrox Monarch HD “Irreplaceable” for Live Teaching and Archiving
- Belmont University Reopens Legendary Columbia Studio A with HARMAN’s JBL M2 Master Reference Monitors
- Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA2 Hit the Road with Fleetwood Mac
- Telestream to Feature File-based Workflow Solutions at Government Video Expo
- CueScript Adds ARET Video and Audio Engineering to Distributor Network