— Unique Los Angeles-area facility that combines audio recording with photography and videography to create a one-stop for a wide range of media needs now relies on Genelec monitoring in its main studio — NATICK, MA, April 25, 2013 — Studio 22 is a four-year-old facility in the L.A. suburb of Sun Valley that serves clients with two audio recording studios with a photography and videography space, and the facility recently experienced an upgrade with the purchase of new monitoring from Genelec, the world’s longstanding pioneer in active monitoring. The facility’s Studio A installed a pair of Genelec 1032A Bi-Amplified Loudspeaker Systems and a Genelec 7070A active subwoofer as part of a facility-wide renovation last year. The system was sold to Studio 22 via Guitar Center Northridge, California. The reaction from clients has been excellent at the facility, with its private key code entryways, two full-scale recording studios, make-up, wardrobe and shooting areas, theater and conference room. Studio Manager Elba Horne notes, “We get a very wide range of clients in Studio 22, from students to seasoned professionals, and all of them have commented on how good the sound in Studio A is. The speakers we had been using in the studio were very good, but after talking to engineers, record producers and artists, it was becoming clear that Genelecs were widely regarded as the industry standard. We want the absolute best for our clients, and that was pointing us toward Genelec. So when we upgraded other aspects of the studio’s equipment, including the addition of high-end Neumann recording microphones, we decided that we had to have Genelec monitoring, to keep us at the leading edge.” The move has worked out well, observes Horne, who says clients have been consistently pointing out the cleaner, natural higher-fidelity sound of the Genelec Active monitoring system. “They want the best, they deserve the best, and with the Genelec monitors, that’s what we can give them.” For more information, please visit www.genelecusa.com/.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genelec 1032A Monitors and 7070A Subwoofer Are The Step Up That Studio 22 Was Looking For2013-04-26 07:16:40
- Re:church Breaks Conventional Boundaries with HARMAN’s Soundcraft Si Expression 1 Console
- HARMAN’s Studer Proves Big Solutions Can Be Found in Small Packages at TAB Convention & Trade Show
- Sound Designers: Try NYC Ambisonics for Free!
- XL Video Supports Nordoff Robbins for 40th O2 Silver Clef Awards Anniversary
- 12Stone Church Selects FOR-A HVS-100 Portable Video Switchers for Use at New Remote Campuses
- SMPTE(R) and HPA(R) Issue Call for Entries for SMPTE-HPA Student Film Festival
- IBC2015 NETIA Product Preview
- New Forscene Features and Hands-On Demo at IBC2015
- Zylight Offers ‘Summer Savings’ Rebate Program
- Blackmagic Design Sponsors American Cinema Editors at EditFest Los Angeles