Woodland Park, NJ • FSR, manufacturer of audio and video switching, control products, and connectivity boxes, announces the launch of Top Shelf, a revolution in wall mounted equipment racks. Drawing on their extensive experience with UL Listed Ceiling Racks, FSR designed Top Shelf to provide an unobtrusive and secure enclosure for audio, video and network equipment. Top Shelf mounts to a wall close to the ceiling in locations without drop ceilings, or where space above the drop ceiling is limited. Top Shelf holds up to 4 RU of equipment with multiple mounting locations for power as well as signal connections for easy installation. The unit’s steel frame ensures the equipment will be securely mounted; and a plastic cover allows wireless signals to pass in and out of the enclosure unobstructed. The cover can be painted to match the room décor, and the box can be mounted in the best location to ease wiring and visual impact. “Top Shelf is the newest addition to our wall-mounted enclosure line of products,” says Jan Sandri, president, FSR. “With its unique ability to solve challenges many classrooms, boardrooms, schools, hospitals and more face with limited space, we are thrilled to bring this new solution to market. The unit’s ability to pack up to 4RU of AV equipment in a visually appealing housing make it a perfect fit for almost any AV environment.” For further details contact FSR at (800) 332-3771 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. About FSR FSR, established in 1981, manufactures a wide variety of products for the audio / video, education, hospitality, government, and religious markets, including AV floor, wall, table, and ceiling connectivity boxes, as well as a full line of interfaces, distribution amplifiers, matrix switchers, seamless switchers and CAT-5 solutions. FSR complies with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and is a woman owned business. FSR offers live 24/7 technical and sales support throughout the country from expertly trained technicians and sales representatives. For more information visit www.fsrinc.com. FSR Contact: Jan Sandri 973-785-4347 • email@example.com Press Contact: Desert Moon Communications Harriet Diener 845-512-8283 • firstname.lastname@example.org
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
FSR Revolutionizes Wall Mounted Racks With Top Shelf2012-11-29 16:44:56
- Peter Pan Live! Soars with DPA Microphones
- Sonnet's Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System Offers Built-in RAID 5 Controller, USB 3.0 Interface
- Supervising Sound Editor Skip Lievsay to Receive MPSE Career Achievement Award
- ChyronHego Products at BVE 2015:
- Irish Indy Producer Screentime ShinAwiL Adds Forscene to Post-Production Workflow for 'The Voice of Ireland'
- Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA2 Join The Eli Young Band for Concert Tour and House Party Shows
- University of Utah is Taking Care of Business with Matrox Monarch HD
- Canon EOS C500 4K Digital Cinema Camera, Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera, and Canon Lenses Capture Cinematic Images for Death Row Stories, a CNN Originals Television Documentary
- Technicolor-PostWorks Contributes to Nine Golden Globe Nominated Features and TV Shows
- Veracruz, Mexico’s Museum Naval Reopens with Alcorn McBride Equipment Powering New Exhibits