New Boxes Offer High Capacity, Pleasing Aesthetics and Ease of Installation Woodland Park, NJ – FSR, manufacturer of audio and video switching, control products, and connectivity boxes, has announced the addition of fire-rated 6” and 8” Poke-Thru floor boxes as part of its SmartFit family of products. The easy-to-install, sturdy boxes, available in 6” and 8” sizes, present a high-capacity solution with an ultra-low profile design that eliminates the trip hazard frequently present in competitive products. The covers, available in three architectural finishes: brushed aluminum, brushed brass, and black, mix pleasing aesthetics with functionality. The entire cover door swings open 180° with two smaller cable access doors that fold down for cable egress while the cover door is secure. Each box features a variety of sub-plates that can be configured to allow the power, audio, video and data connections needed for nearly every application thus addressing the challenge of insufficient capacity. All SmartFit poke-thru floor boxes are UL listed in Canada and the United States for fire and scrub water. For additional information regarding the SmartFit family visit www.fsrinc.com or contact FSR directly at (800) 332-3771 or at email@example.com. About FSR FSR, established in 1981, manufactures a wide variety of products for the audio / video, education, hospitality, government, and religious markets, including AV floor, wall, table, and ceiling connectivity boxes, as well as a full line of interfaces, distribution amplifiers, matrix switchers, seamless switchers and CAT-5 solutions. FSR complies with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and is a woman owned business. FSR offers live 24/7 technical and sales support throughout the country from expertly trained technicians and sales representatives. For more information visit www.fsrinc.com. ### FSR Contact: Jan Sandri 973-785-4347 • firstname.lastname@example.org Press Contact: Desert Moon Communications Harriet Diener 845-512-8283 • email@example.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FSR Adds 6" and 8" Poke-Thru Floor Boxes to SmartFit Family2012-10-23 15:29:48
- Technicolor-PostWorks Crafts a Period Look for "Stonehearst Asylum"
- Trumpeter Farnell Newton is “Ready to Roll” with HARMAN’s AKG Microphones
- Howling Music’s Timothy Williams Scores Big with “Guardians of the Galaxy” at Abbey Road
- Noted Director Jay Silverman Releases Movie Trailer and Website for His First Feature Film "Girl on the Edge;"
- Simian 3.0 Makes Media Management Faster, Simplified and More Powerful
- A Common Thread’s Clay Staub Directs Zombie Invasion for Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights
- Hawthorne Direct Promotes John Pucci to Chief Marketing & Creative Officer
- Arrow Media Uses Aframe To Rapidly Move Dailies During Innovative Production Of “Ultimate Airport Dubai”
- Tiffen Invites Imagemakers to Share Their Imagination, Inspiration and Innovation with Tiffen ImageMaker Blog Site
- Church On The Rock at the Golden Triangle Upgrades to HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi3000