A pair of Vista Systems' Spyders are at the core of a Fox Sports Media Group studio in Century City, California where the NFL on Fox, UFC on Fox, College Football Saturday, and soccer coverage are produced. Two Spyder X20-1608 systems, with 16 channels in and 8 channels out, run in parallel over 200 thin-bezel Sharp and NEC LCD displays plus three rotated 103-inch plasma screens. The Spyders feed seven different monitor walls and are used to route images to the appropriate wall. They're in a matrix configuration, with the largest a 12x5 matrix. Fox is using the key framing feature of the Spyders and is prebuilding sequences to display. The network needs to easily create different presets and scaling and the Spyders facilitate changing presets in the middle of a live show, which no other product can do. They satisfy Fox's graphic and operational needs." Fox Sports Media Group had looked at various products before opting for the Spyders. They liked that they are 8-channel boxes and have a total of 16 channels each going. They also liked their ease of operation and flexibility. About Vista Systems Vista Systems' switchers have become the industry standard for live multiple-destination video and data mixed signal switching with real-time windowing and composition. Vista Systems is a part of Christie, a global leader in visual solutions for business, entertainment and industry, to create a comprehensive source for image processing and projection solutions. For more information on Vista Systems, visit their website at www.vistasystems.net.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Fox Spots Studio in Century City Adds Two Vista Systems' Spyders to Feed Content to Seven Monitor Walls2013-01-17 07:50:08
- Small Tree Provides End-to-End Workflow Solution for Advertising Agency
- Cobalt Prepares to Introduce European Market to A Significant Number of NEW Products at IBC 2014
- “The Reel Thing” Film Restoration and Preservation Symposium, Slated for August 21 – 23 in Hollywood
- Electrosonic Provides AV Expertise to New Discovery Park of America
- Gear Up to Go Back to School with Discounts on Boinx Software’s Award-Winning Educational Apps
- DPA Microphones Was The Impresario Of Aspen Opera Theater Center
- Coeur d’Alene Church of the Nazarene Elevates Its Sound System With HARMAN’s JBL Loudspeakers and Soundcraft Digital Consoles
- grandMA2 Consoles with VPU plus Amp Up the Visual Energy at the Electric Forest Festival
- Pronology Features Latest Digital Asset Management Tools At the 2014 IBC Show
- Shotgun Recognizes Excellence with Inaugural Pipeline Awards at SIGGRAPH