New Company’s First Product Release Targets DITs and Field Engineers with ‘Plug and Play’ Portable Monitor/Case Combo Los Angeles, CA – DigitalTech Today®, a new company comprised of veteran industry professionals made its official debut at CineGear Expo 2013 in Los Angeles, CA earlier this month. CineGear provided the ideal venue for the LA-based organization to introduce two ‘plug & play” portable monitor/case combos; the first products in a series of practical, sensibly priced equipment solutions aimed at DITs and field engineers. “The Monitor/Case Combo was developed with significant customer input and reflects their requests,” explained Anthony Magliocco, co-founder and CEO of DigitalTech Today. “Our CTO Perry Drogo has designed a product that addresses the needs of professionals who make their living in the field, whether on a roof installing a satellite receiver, or in the Video Village monitoring video sources and preparing content for the next phase of production. This rugged, yet compact and transportable monitor/case combo provides everything they need to get the job done quickly and efficiently.” DigitalTech Today’s first two models, the DIT-110E and DIT-110P, received a warm and positive response at CineGear. “The audience was perfect for the maiden voyage of these units,” added Magliocco. “It seems they were just waiting for someone to come up with a high-brightness, high-resolution monitor in a roomy, transportable housing with space for tools and gadgets. We’re happy to deliver!” Four models of varying specifications comprise the series to address every individual requirement. All the units’ monitors have a native resolution of 1920x1080P, high-brightness and impact resistant glass. It is all housed in a water resistant flight case that can fit into an overhead airline compartment, or be checked as luggage without the worry that it will arrive in one piece. All units in the monitor/case combo series are shipping now. # # # About DigitalTech Today LLC. – DigitalTech Today is a California based company formed by Anthony Magliocco of Entertainment and Media Technology Marketing, Inc. and Perry Drogo of TECADS, Inc. to address the fast changing requirements of field engineers and Digital Imaging Technicians. For further information: www.digitaltechtoday.com DigitalTech Today Contact: Anthony Magliocco: email@example.com Press contact: Desert Moon/Harriet Diener 845-512-8283 / mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
DigitalTech Today2013-06-18 13:52:44
- 2014 Proves A Banner Year For iPi Soft
- ChyronHego Technology Gives Life to Tinker Bell and Other Stunning Visual Effects in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live!'
- QUANTUM TO SPEAK AT STORAGE VISIONS 2015
- Archimedia CMO to Address Media Collaboration Workflows at Storage Visions 2015
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- Australia's Staging Connections Upgrades Crown Melbourne Communications With Riedel Acrobat Intercom System
- Pro Sound Effects Hybrid Library Sale Ends December 31st
- SSE Hire Pilots HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi6 Digital Console and Realtime Rack at Cambridge Folk Festival
- Canada’s Arden Theatre Delivers Robust Production With HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi Consoles
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Delivers Unrivalled Control and Low Cost of Ownership with New Intellivox 380 Series Loudspeakers