Newark, CA – As 2013 draws to a close, Digital Nirvana, a provider of monitoring, management and compliance systems for broadcast, cable, and satellite networks, shares details of its corporate philanthropic endeavors for the year. The company’s corporate social responsibility program focused on educating children, providing shelter for the homeless, feeding the hungry and reducing domestic violence. Digital Nirvana’s educational philanthropy this year includes involvement with Vibha, the Cherish Foundation, and Reach Beyond, all of which are non-profit organizations dedicated to making the lives’ of underprivileged children brighter by providing better environments and stressing the importance of education. Digital Nirvana also provided support to the Alameda County Library. Last fall, Digital Nirvana sponsored the 11th annual breakfast for Safe Alternatives to Violent Environments (SAVE), a domestic violence victim advocacy organization. Digital Nirvana has been involved with SAVE for the past several years, helping to support the non-profit’s mission of providing alternatives to domestic violence through support services, advocacy, and education. Digital Nirvana also supported non-profits dedicated to feeding the hungry, including its work with the Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and the Alameda County Food Bank. Another event sponsored by Digital Nirvana this year was the annual breakfast fundraiser for Abode Services, an organization that provides housing and services to homeless people and works to end the cycle of homelessness. 2013 marks the third year that Digital Nirvana has been involved with the event, which took place in Fremont, CA, in March. Hiren Hindocha, Digital Nirvana’s Co-Founder, President, and CEO, serves as a member of Abode Services’ Home Builder Society. “Corporate social responsibility and philanthropy is part of the company culture we’ve created here at Digital Nirvana,” said Mr. Hindocha. “We strive to help make a positive impact on the world in whatever ways we can, whether through the technology we provide to make our customers’ jobs easier, or through this non-profit work which helps those in need.” About Digital Nirvana Since 1996, Digital Nirvana has been empowering customers with innovative knowledge management technologies. By combining media and digital technology expertise, Digital Nirvana makes it possible for organizations to streamline operations and gain competitive advantage with advanced product and service offerings. The company’s portfolio includes the industry-leading Monitor IQ broadcast monitoring system, AnyStream IQ live stream monitoring solution, MediaPro content repurposing system, and repeat audio detection systems (RADS) for song tracking and ad tracking. A comprehensive service portfolio includes media monitoring and analysis, market intelligence and analytics, and learning management services. Digital Nirvana is headquartered in Newark, California with offices in Hyderabad and Coimbatore, India. For more information visit www.digital-nirvana.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Nirvana Continues to Help Through Corporate Social Responsibility in 20132013-12-20 09:51:06
- SMPTE 2014 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition Marks Greatest Attendance in Past Decade
- Sakhi TV Uses Harmonic Video Infrastructure for Fast, Cost-Effective Launch of India's First Women-Centered Channel
- Filmworkers Supplies the Creative Spark for Elegant “Misfit” Campaign
- Forbidden Signs Reseller Deal With Italy's 09 Technology
- Encompass Digital Media Chooses DigitalGlue for Middleware Solution to Enhance Media Server
- Sonnet and Audinate Partner to Certify PCIe Sound Cards for Sonnet Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe Expansion Systems
- DPA Microphones Hits the Road with Counting Cars
- Red TX Standardises HARMAN Studer Consoles in OB Vans for 96kHz Format
- Matrox Maevex Streams Full HD Camera Footage from Hong Kong International Airport to Off-Site Aviation Gallery
- All India Radio Takes New NETIA Radio-Assist Software Live at New Delhi Headquarters and 48 Stations Across India