Newark, CA – As 2013 draws to a close, Digital Nirvana, a provider of monitoring, management and compliance systems for broadcast, cable, and satellite networks, shares details of its corporate philanthropic endeavors for the year. The company’s corporate social responsibility program focused on educating children, providing shelter for the homeless, feeding the hungry and reducing domestic violence. Digital Nirvana’s educational philanthropy this year includes involvement with Vibha, the Cherish Foundation, and Reach Beyond, all of which are non-profit organizations dedicated to making the lives’ of underprivileged children brighter by providing better environments and stressing the importance of education. Digital Nirvana also provided support to the Alameda County Library. Last fall, Digital Nirvana sponsored the 11th annual breakfast for Safe Alternatives to Violent Environments (SAVE), a domestic violence victim advocacy organization. Digital Nirvana has been involved with SAVE for the past several years, helping to support the non-profit’s mission of providing alternatives to domestic violence through support services, advocacy, and education. Digital Nirvana also supported non-profits dedicated to feeding the hungry, including its work with the Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and the Alameda County Food Bank. Another event sponsored by Digital Nirvana this year was the annual breakfast fundraiser for Abode Services, an organization that provides housing and services to homeless people and works to end the cycle of homelessness. 2013 marks the third year that Digital Nirvana has been involved with the event, which took place in Fremont, CA, in March. Hiren Hindocha, Digital Nirvana’s Co-Founder, President, and CEO, serves as a member of Abode Services’ Home Builder Society. “Corporate social responsibility and philanthropy is part of the company culture we’ve created here at Digital Nirvana,” said Mr. Hindocha. “We strive to help make a positive impact on the world in whatever ways we can, whether through the technology we provide to make our customers’ jobs easier, or through this non-profit work which helps those in need.” About Digital Nirvana Since 1996, Digital Nirvana has been empowering customers with innovative knowledge management technologies. By combining media and digital technology expertise, Digital Nirvana makes it possible for organizations to streamline operations and gain competitive advantage with advanced product and service offerings. The company’s portfolio includes the industry-leading Monitor IQ broadcast monitoring system, AnyStream IQ live stream monitoring solution, MediaPro content repurposing system, and repeat audio detection systems (RADS) for song tracking and ad tracking. A comprehensive service portfolio includes media monitoring and analysis, market intelligence and analytics, and learning management services. Digital Nirvana is headquartered in Newark, California with offices in Hyderabad and Coimbatore, India. For more information visit www.digital-nirvana.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Nirvana Continues to Help Through Corporate Social Responsibility in 20132013-12-20 09:51:06
- Jiangsu TV’s 3D Documentary “The Grand Canal” Edited and Graded with DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Sound Devices, LLC Announces Comprehensive Firmware Update for its Full Line of Rack-Mount Recorders
- AMIA Honors AMPAS with Keystone Award
- Raiffeisen Bank Deploys Riedel Media Network and Communications Gear for Massive Corporate Event
- Ariana Grande Tour Sparkles with Clay Paky and grandMA2
- iPi Soft Motion Capture Software Helps Mobile Content Developer AWE Create Historic-Themed Virtual Reality Content For Toronto’s Fort York
- Vaddio’s Enterprise-Class USB PTZ Conferencing Camera – Now Shipping
- Middle Atlantic Awards Over 350 Certificates During First Annual AV Academy in Honor of AV Month
- GPL Technologies Demonstrates NVIDIA Virtualization and Visualization Technology at Autodesk University
- Record Number of Attendees Enjoys Rich Lineup of Speakers and Exhibitors at SMPTE(R) 2015 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition