Software Plug-In Earns Positive Feedback from SCRATCH Customers EMERYVILLE, CALIF.– DiaQuest Products, a software development firm with a focus on the video and film industries, today announced that ProductionLink for ASSIMILATE SCRATCH, a plug-in that adds Avid® Interplay to the SCRATCH® list of available render formats, is now available at the ASSIMILATE online store. The new plug-in received positive responses when demonstrated at the ASSIMILATE SCRATCH User Group NYC meeting in October in New York, as well as the ASSIMILATE User Group LA last month in Los Angeles. SCRATCH is integral to some of the most demanding post-production and dailies DI workflows for motion pictures, independent features, and episodic television. ProductionLink provides a reliable, seamless connection that allows content to be published directly to the Avid Interplay production asset management (PAM) system. Once installed, ProductionLink features appear within the SCRATCH user interface. “SCRATCH has earned its reputation as one of the most flexible DI products in the industry because of its seamless extensibility via industry standard plug-ins,” said Steve Bannerman, vice president of marketing at ASSIMILATE. ”The new ProductionLink for ASSIMILATE SCRATCH plug-in is a perfect example. ProductionLink streamlines what used to be a tiresome process of transferring files into Avid Interplay. It’s a great plug-in that handles everything automatically through the SCRATCH user interface, so artists love its simplicity and elegance. We’ve received very positive feedback from customers around the world, because artists immediately see how ProductionLink improves their workflow.” ProductionLink adds the file organization and metadata capabilities of Interplay to established SCRATCH workflows automatically. The plug-in exports Avid Mediafiles DNxHD® MXF OP-atom video files and individual PCM MXF OP-atom audio channel files that are fully compliant with Avid file formatting and folder organization, so saved files can be used immediately in Media Composer™ and other Avid applications. DiaQuest also offers ProductionLink for Adobe Creative Suite. Both products are available for Mac and Windows systems and are also available through DiaQuest Direct, the company’s online store, as well as select system integrators and Adobe and Avid resellers. ProductionLink for Adobe Creative Suite is also available through Adobe Exchange, which is accessed through the Creative Suite 6 application. For more information, contact DiaQuest at (510) 547-4544 or visit www.diaquest.com. About DiaQuest: Based in Emeryville, Calif., DiaQuest Products LLC has been developing mission critical software for the video, film, and broadcast industries since 1982. The company develops software as an OEM for several manufacturers, as well as custom software tools for a variety of clients. In addition to software development, DiaQuest provides professional-level support of related software and hardware products. Find out more at www.diaquest.com or call (510) 547-4544.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DiaQuest ProductionLink Now Available at ASSIMILATE Online Store2012-12-19 13:35:10
- ELEMENTS Launches New Edition of ELEMENTS ONE at IBC 2015
- VITEC Introduces First Portable HEVC Encode/Decode Solution to European Market at IBC2015
- Artel to Demonstrate Integration of DigiLink, Fiberlink(R), and Scan Do(R) Product Lines
- Wisycom MAT288 Programmable RF Combiner and MFL Fiberbox BX1-4U Makes European Debut at IBC 2015
- Nexidia Integration Partners Abound at IBC2015
- Deluxe Delivers Color Grading, Audio and Post for Nineteen Films at TIFF 2015; Deluxe Toronto is TIFF’s Official Post Production Home
- Pixeldust Studios' Recently Launched Interactive Division Delivers First High-Profile Projects for Diverse Clients:
- Hybrid Studios Hosts The Collective Sound Summer Music Camp
- Photos from Hollywood Cinematographers Featured in City Hearts: 2015 Fresh Focus Photo Auction
- B:LINK Network From Timecode Systems Enables Elegant Long-Range Sync and Control