Software Plug-In Earns Positive Feedback from SCRATCH Customers EMERYVILLE, CALIF.– DiaQuest Products, a software development firm with a focus on the video and film industries, today announced that ProductionLink for ASSIMILATE SCRATCH, a plug-in that adds Avid® Interplay to the SCRATCH® list of available render formats, is now available at the ASSIMILATE online store. The new plug-in received positive responses when demonstrated at the ASSIMILATE SCRATCH User Group NYC meeting in October in New York, as well as the ASSIMILATE User Group LA last month in Los Angeles. SCRATCH is integral to some of the most demanding post-production and dailies DI workflows for motion pictures, independent features, and episodic television. ProductionLink provides a reliable, seamless connection that allows content to be published directly to the Avid Interplay production asset management (PAM) system. Once installed, ProductionLink features appear within the SCRATCH user interface. “SCRATCH has earned its reputation as one of the most flexible DI products in the industry because of its seamless extensibility via industry standard plug-ins,” said Steve Bannerman, vice president of marketing at ASSIMILATE. ”The new ProductionLink for ASSIMILATE SCRATCH plug-in is a perfect example. ProductionLink streamlines what used to be a tiresome process of transferring files into Avid Interplay. It’s a great plug-in that handles everything automatically through the SCRATCH user interface, so artists love its simplicity and elegance. We’ve received very positive feedback from customers around the world, because artists immediately see how ProductionLink improves their workflow.” ProductionLink adds the file organization and metadata capabilities of Interplay to established SCRATCH workflows automatically. The plug-in exports Avid Mediafiles DNxHD® MXF OP-atom video files and individual PCM MXF OP-atom audio channel files that are fully compliant with Avid file formatting and folder organization, so saved files can be used immediately in Media Composer™ and other Avid applications. DiaQuest also offers ProductionLink for Adobe Creative Suite. Both products are available for Mac and Windows systems and are also available through DiaQuest Direct, the company’s online store, as well as select system integrators and Adobe and Avid resellers. ProductionLink for Adobe Creative Suite is also available through Adobe Exchange, which is accessed through the Creative Suite 6 application. For more information, contact DiaQuest at (510) 547-4544 or visit www.diaquest.com. About DiaQuest: Based in Emeryville, Calif., DiaQuest Products LLC has been developing mission critical software for the video, film, and broadcast industries since 1982. The company develops software as an OEM for several manufacturers, as well as custom software tools for a variety of clients. In addition to software development, DiaQuest provides professional-level support of related software and hardware products. Find out more at www.diaquest.com or call (510) 547-4544.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
DiaQuest ProductionLink Now Available at ASSIMILATE Online Store2012-12-19 13:35:10
- Hollywood’s Flash Film Works Completes VFX for “The Librarians” using Fusion Studio
- Colour Sound Crosses Great Divide with Twin Atlantic
- Express Media Purchases FOR-A HVS-100 Switcher as Core of Custom Flypack
- All Mobile Video Chooses Barnfind's BarnOne Signal Transport Platform to Anchor Major Fiber Upgrade
- Nexidia Announces Nexidia Illuminate, a New Family of QC and Compliance Products Built on Nexidia QC Technology
- Video Clarity Redesigns Management Application for Its RTM Monitoring Systems
- Wohler Adds Minnetonka Audio's AudioTools Server to RadiantGrid to Boost Audio-Processing Capabilities
- Media Prima Upgrades with Five HARMAN Soundcraft Si Expression 2 Digital Consoles for Fly FM Radio
- Congratulations to Cannes Films Completed with Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Resolve
- France 24 Gets Round-the-Clock Workflow with Five HARMAN Studer Vista 5 Digital Consoles