Three new Quantel Pablo Rios boost color correction and finishing at Michigan-based studio Michigan-based integrated media [caption id="attachment_53862" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Pablo Rio"][/caption]studio, RingSide Creative, has purchased three Quantel Pablo Rio systems to speed throughput and enhance creativity of its online color correction and finishing. RingSide Creative is predominantly a commercials post house, offering a comprehensive collection of services and talent, combining youth, inspiration and extensive experience to local and international clients including Ford, Chrysler and Chevrolet. Senior Colorist at RingSide Creative, Rick Unger, said, "Intuitive is an overused word in the post world, but with Pablo Rio it is the truth. Consider that Pablo Rio has all its tools on one page; color, titling, effects and a full blown editor that can even handle floating clips on the GUI, as well as the timeline. Speed is Pablo Rio's strong point, playing out a 4K sequence with layers of color grading in real time. Working in a wide variety of resolutions on the timeline is easy with Pablo Rio. Color grading to a project that was conformed in Quantel is a huge plus." Jeff Fleck, Senior Editor at RingSide, added, "We have two Pablo Rios that focus on color correction of spots, web videos and independent films; and a third Pablo Rio, which is dedicated to our finish group. All three systems, along with our Quantel iQ, collect data and work together seamlessly to share responsibilities on a wide range of projects. Quantel has always built high quality solutions which have adjusted appropriately to meet changing technical demands. We feel that their transition to a Windows based system has provided great flexibility to deal with what has become a very open 'free-for-all' software driven post environment." Quantel Marketing Director, Steve Owen, said, "Quantel and RingSide Creative have a very special relationship. RingSide's fantastic team has worked closely with the Quantel engineers to provide valuable feedback on Pablo Rio - they help make Pablo Rio the success it is today." ENDS About Quantel Quantel is a world-leading developer of innovative, high performance content creation and delivery systems across post, broadcast and Stereo3D. We are driven by a passion to create the most open and efficient tools for the digital age. Quantel's product range unites the very best IT technology with brilliant software. Products include: Pablo Rio software color correction and finishing systems; Enterprise sQ fast-turnaround production systems; Mission media asset management; QTube global media workflow products; and a full range of professional services. All Quantel systems deliver the creative, productive and profitable workflows that give post houses and broadcasters the edge they need to thrive and grow in today's highly competitive global media market. More about Quantel at http://www.quantel.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detroit's RingSide Creative speeds throughput and enhances creativity with Pablo Rio2013-04-24 09:07:22
- Technicolor-PostWorks Crafts a Period Look for "Stonehearst Asylum"
- Trumpeter Farnell Newton is “Ready to Roll” with HARMAN’s AKG Microphones
- Howling Music’s Timothy Williams Scores Big with “Guardians of the Galaxy” at Abbey Road
- Noted Director Jay Silverman Releases Movie Trailer and Website for His First Feature Film "Girl on the Edge;"
- Simian 3.0 Makes Media Management Faster, Simplified and More Powerful
- A Common Thread’s Clay Staub Directs Zombie Invasion for Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights
- Hawthorne Direct Promotes John Pucci to Chief Marketing & Creative Officer
- Arrow Media Uses Aframe To Rapidly Move Dailies During Innovative Production Of “Ultimate Airport Dubai”
- Tiffen Invites Imagemakers to Share Their Imagination, Inspiration and Innovation with Tiffen ImageMaker Blog Site
- Church On The Rock at the Golden Triangle Upgrades to HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi3000