Click for a wink. Click again for a smile. Facial animation has never been simpler as DAZ 3D, a leading developer of professional quality 3D models and software, today announced the immediate availability of Mimic Pro for Carrara, a plug-in enabling seamless lip-synching, sound analysis and speech animation simulations directly within Carrara 6.2. Mimic Pro for Carrara provides an advanced environment for quickly creating facial animation sequences, such as winks, nods and smiles, allowing 3D characters to effortlessly obtain a greater level of expression. To learn more about DAZ 3D, Mimic Pro and Carrara 6.2, or to purchase, please visit http://www.daz3d.com/mimic. â€œCombining Carraraâ€™s high-end tool sets with Mimic Pro allows 3D artists access to an unprecedented array of tools for exploring new dimensions of creativity and adding personality to their 3D creations,â€? said Dan Farr, president of DAZ 3D. â€œThe addition of Mimic Pro really completes Carraraâ€™s toolset. Now, Carrara truly is the all-in-one 3D solution for digital content creators.â€? Similar to its compatibility with NewTekâ€™s Lightwave and Smith Microâ€™s Poser, Mimic Pro for Carrara animates any 3D figure utilizing existing audio files in any language, or personalized speech files created using Mimicâ€™s simple recording studio. Mimic's Talkbackâ„¢ engine saves hours of production time, allowing users of any skill level more time to make their characters come to life at the click of a button. Mimic Proâ€™s added compatibility with Carrara now offers artists additional features including multiple figure support, complete integration with NLA animation in Carrara and lip-synching capability for models created using Carrara 6.2. Pricing and Availability The full version of Mimic Pro for Carrara is available in both Macintosh and Windows formats and is priced at $199. Mimic Pro for Carrara is compatible with Carrara version 6.2. Current owners of Carrara 6 may download a free upgrade, while new users may purchase Carrara 6, priced at $249 MSRP, and Carrara 6 Pro for $549 MSRP, with promotional discounts available for a limited time. Additional information regarding Mimic Pro for Carrara and Carrara 6.2, including a complete feature list, system compatibilities and various video tutorials, can be found by visiting http://www.daz3d.com/mimic. About DAZ 3Dâ„¢ Founded in 2000, DAZ 3D, a privately-held company located in Draper, Utah, is a market leader in 3D software and digital content creation. The company's library of characters and accessories is renowned for its high-quality, versatile and compatible 3D content. DAZ 3D also hosts the popular Artzone.com, a social marketplace for sharing art and exchanging ideas. DAZ 3D is a division of DAZ Productions Inc. For more information, please visit www.daz3d.com. # # # # Â© 2008 DAZ Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. DAZ and the DAZ 3D logo are Registered Trademarks of DAZ Productions, Inc. All other brand names, product names, service marks or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
DAZ 3D Announces Mimic Pro Facial Animation Software for Carrara2008-05-13 12:48:43
- Jiangsu TV’s 3D Documentary “The Grand Canal” Edited and Graded with DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Sound Devices, LLC Announces Comprehensive Firmware Update for its Full Line of Rack-Mount Recorders
- AMIA Honors AMPAS with Keystone Award
- Raiffeisen Bank Deploys Riedel Media Network and Communications Gear for Massive Corporate Event
- Ariana Grande Tour Sparkles with Clay Paky and grandMA2
- iPi Soft Motion Capture Software Helps Mobile Content Developer AWE Create Historic-Themed Virtual Reality Content For Toronto’s Fort York
- Vaddio’s Enterprise-Class USB PTZ Conferencing Camera – Now Shipping
- Middle Atlantic Awards Over 350 Certificates During First Annual AV Academy in Honor of AV Month
- GPL Technologies Demonstrates NVIDIA Virtualization and Visualization Technology at Autodesk University
- Record Number of Attendees Enjoys Rich Lineup of Speakers and Exhibitors at SMPTE(R) 2015 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition