Click for a wink. Click again for a smile. Facial animation has never been simpler as DAZ 3D, a leading developer of professional quality 3D models and software, today announced the immediate availability of Mimic Pro for Carrara, a plug-in enabling seamless lip-synching, sound analysis and speech animation simulations directly within Carrara 6.2. Mimic Pro for Carrara provides an advanced environment for quickly creating facial animation sequences, such as winks, nods and smiles, allowing 3D characters to effortlessly obtain a greater level of expression. To learn more about DAZ 3D, Mimic Pro and Carrara 6.2, or to purchase, please visit http://www.daz3d.com/mimic. â€œCombining Carraraâ€™s high-end tool sets with Mimic Pro allows 3D artists access to an unprecedented array of tools for exploring new dimensions of creativity and adding personality to their 3D creations,â€? said Dan Farr, president of DAZ 3D. â€œThe addition of Mimic Pro really completes Carraraâ€™s toolset. Now, Carrara truly is the all-in-one 3D solution for digital content creators.â€? Similar to its compatibility with NewTekâ€™s Lightwave and Smith Microâ€™s Poser, Mimic Pro for Carrara animates any 3D figure utilizing existing audio files in any language, or personalized speech files created using Mimicâ€™s simple recording studio. Mimic's Talkbackâ„¢ engine saves hours of production time, allowing users of any skill level more time to make their characters come to life at the click of a button. Mimic Proâ€™s added compatibility with Carrara now offers artists additional features including multiple figure support, complete integration with NLA animation in Carrara and lip-synching capability for models created using Carrara 6.2. Pricing and Availability The full version of Mimic Pro for Carrara is available in both Macintosh and Windows formats and is priced at $199. Mimic Pro for Carrara is compatible with Carrara version 6.2. Current owners of Carrara 6 may download a free upgrade, while new users may purchase Carrara 6, priced at $249 MSRP, and Carrara 6 Pro for $549 MSRP, with promotional discounts available for a limited time. Additional information regarding Mimic Pro for Carrara and Carrara 6.2, including a complete feature list, system compatibilities and various video tutorials, can be found by visiting http://www.daz3d.com/mimic. About DAZ 3Dâ„¢ Founded in 2000, DAZ 3D, a privately-held company located in Draper, Utah, is a market leader in 3D software and digital content creation. The company's library of characters and accessories is renowned for its high-quality, versatile and compatible 3D content. DAZ 3D also hosts the popular Artzone.com, a social marketplace for sharing art and exchanging ideas. DAZ 3D is a division of DAZ Productions Inc. For more information, please visit www.daz3d.com. # # # # Â© 2008 DAZ Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. DAZ and the DAZ 3D logo are Registered Trademarks of DAZ Productions, Inc. All other brand names, product names, service marks or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
DAZ 3D Announces Mimic Pro Facial Animation Software for Carrara2008-05-13 12:48:43
- Linear Acoustic Showcases Its MT2000™ Multichannel Bitstream Analyzer at IBC 2015
- Video Devices PIX-E5 and SpeedDrive Accessory, Now Shipping
- “Finding Carter” Finds a Home at Chainsaw
- Mahajak Unifies The District EM Luxury Twin Malls With HARMAN’s JBL Loudspeakers and Crown Amplifiers
- Integrated Microwave Technologies Goes Big at 2015 Texas Association of Broadcasters Convention
- IBC 2015: New Dalet Developments Trend Forward to Better Manage the Business of Media and Broadcast
- Viju Upgrades Oil and Gas Onshore Operations Center with Lightware 25G Router for Increased Power and Simplified Infrastructure
- FOR-A to Showcase Video Switching & Signal Processing Technology at NYC Rental & Staging Roadshow
- Imagine Dragons Uses Telestream Wirecast to Stream Live to Twitch Channel, Entertaining Fans with Music and Gameplay
- Bridging the Technology Gap: How to Support Unified Communications in an Audiovisual Environment