New headquarters, 40th-anniversary celebrations and much, much more! Dataton, the world-renowned manufacturer and developer of presentation and show-control products, ushers in a new era of innovation and creativity at the 2013 edition of Integrated Systems Europe. The company’s latest products, marketed as additions to the WATCHOUT suite of multi-display production and presentation software, will be showcased on Dataton's biggest ISE stand so far. While the exact nature of the products to be showcased at ISE remains a closely guarded secret until the show opens its doors on January 29, Fredrik Svahnberg, Dataton’s marketing director, comments: “We have continued to update WATCHOUT this year with new features such as 3D stereoscopic playback, live video streaming, interactivity, and multiple languages. What we are going to show at ISE marks the start of a major move forward.” On the first day of ISE 2013, Dataton will host a booth party at 17:00 on stand 7-K175 to celebrate its 40th year in business and the Swedish-based company is promising plenty of Scandinavian hospitality. Maintaining its support for education programmes in the pro-AV space, Dataton will also present an InfoComm University™ session in ISE’s Education Zone. Titled ‘Multi-Image Projection Techniques’, the session will be delivered by Svahnberg and will be held at 10:00am on Wednesday, 30 January. Like all InfoComm University content, the session will be vendor-neutral and free of sales pitches. Finally, ISE 2013 will be the first major AV tradeshow that Dataton has planned from its new corporate headquarters at Mjärdevi Science Park in Linköping, Sweden. Construction of the purpose-built HQ, designed by award-winning architect Petra Gipp, commenced in the summer of 2012. Dataton will exhibit on Stand 7-K175 at Integrated Systems Europe at the Amsterdam RAI from 29-31 January 2013. www.dataton.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Dataton to usher in a new era of innovation at ISE 20132012-12-19 18:03:39
- 2014 Proves A Banner Year For iPi Soft
- ChyronHego Technology Gives Life to Tinker Bell and Other Stunning Visual Effects in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live!'
- QUANTUM TO SPEAK AT STORAGE VISIONS 2015
- Archimedia CMO to Address Media Collaboration Workflows at Storage Visions 2015
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- Australia's Staging Connections Upgrades Crown Melbourne Communications With Riedel Acrobat Intercom System
- Pro Sound Effects Hybrid Library Sale Ends December 31st
- SSE Hire Pilots HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi6 Digital Console and Realtime Rack at Cambridge Folk Festival
- Canada’s Arden Theatre Delivers Robust Production With HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi Consoles
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Delivers Unrivalled Control and Low Cost of Ownership with New Intellivox 380 Series Loudspeakers