New headquarters, 40th-anniversary celebrations and much, much more! Dataton, the world-renowned manufacturer and developer of presentation and show-control products, ushers in a new era of innovation and creativity at the 2013 edition of Integrated Systems Europe. The company’s latest products, marketed as additions to the WATCHOUT suite of multi-display production and presentation software, will be showcased on Dataton's biggest ISE stand so far. While the exact nature of the products to be showcased at ISE remains a closely guarded secret until the show opens its doors on January 29, Fredrik Svahnberg, Dataton’s marketing director, comments: “We have continued to update WATCHOUT this year with new features such as 3D stereoscopic playback, live video streaming, interactivity, and multiple languages. What we are going to show at ISE marks the start of a major move forward.” On the first day of ISE 2013, Dataton will host a booth party at 17:00 on stand 7-K175 to celebrate its 40th year in business and the Swedish-based company is promising plenty of Scandinavian hospitality. Maintaining its support for education programmes in the pro-AV space, Dataton will also present an InfoComm University™ session in ISE’s Education Zone. Titled ‘Multi-Image Projection Techniques’, the session will be delivered by Svahnberg and will be held at 10:00am on Wednesday, 30 January. Like all InfoComm University content, the session will be vendor-neutral and free of sales pitches. Finally, ISE 2013 will be the first major AV tradeshow that Dataton has planned from its new corporate headquarters at Mjärdevi Science Park in Linköping, Sweden. Construction of the purpose-built HQ, designed by award-winning architect Petra Gipp, commenced in the summer of 2012. Dataton will exhibit on Stand 7-K175 at Integrated Systems Europe at the Amsterdam RAI from 29-31 January 2013. www.dataton.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dataton to usher in a new era of innovation at ISE 20132012-12-19 18:03:39
- RTW Establishes SCMS, Inc. as New U.S. Distributor
- Linear Acoustic® To Launch AERO.10 DTV Audio Processor at IBC 2015
- STORY’s Jeff France Explores a Peril of Business Travel in Campaign for IHG
- Imagine Dragons Launches Twitch Channel Using Blackmagic Design Products
- Rick Alexander Takes on Audio with DPA Microphones
- TEK-UT Universal Transcoder from TEKVOX Wins Commercial Integrator BEST Award
- Re:church Breaks Conventional Boundaries with HARMAN’s Soundcraft Si Expression 1 Console
- HARMAN’s Studer Proves Big Solutions Can Be Found in Small Packages at TAB Convention & Trade Show
- Sound Designers: Try NYC Ambisonics for Free!
- XL Video Supports Nordoff Robbins for 40th O2 Silver Clef Awards Anniversary